Former Stillwater police officer charged in rash of thefts

Full story: TwinCities.com

Authorities believe Paul James Kezar was a busy man after he was hired by the Thief River Falls, Minn., Police Department in January.
Comments
41 - 59 of 59 Comments Last updated Nov 4, 2009
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
oops

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

wingmaster wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah blah chicken little blah blah blah I agree with spin zone thtas just how you sound. What a loser!**** in hand running after your mom.....so I have heard. Chicken little!
Ehh, does your mom know you talk like that? I bet she'd spank you... and I bet you like that. Seriously, deep down you know you're a loser, and that you probably lead a shi**y life. But don't worry, that makes my day.
oops

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

kimber 45 wrote:
<quoted text>So wingermaster your from my town I will have to tell you more about chicken little. Porterhouse on Friday nights is the place to be......see ya!
Hahahahaha, does Spinny know you're cheating on him???
No spin zone

Forest Lake, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

oops wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha, does Spinny know you're cheating on him???
Hey little chicken your sure getting slapped around on here. Best just go hide under your mommy skirt again. Well it sure gave me a good laugh this morning......... I laughed so hard at your stupid azs I was in tears. Hang in there chicken little! Ha hahahahahahahahahahahaha
oops

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

No spin zone wrote:
<quoted text>Hey little chicken your sure getting slapped around on here. Best just go hide under your mommy skirt again. Well it sure gave me a good laugh this morning......... I laughed so hard at your stupid azs I was in tears. Hang in there chicken little! Ha hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahaha, awww... don't worry do*cheb*g, I am having the time of my life reading your posts. I know you know that you are a complete tool and probably lead a misreable life, just like toolmaster, and that your wife is probably hideous too. I mean, she'd have to be to put up with a loser like you! Hahahaha!!
wingmaster

Wyoming, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2009

oops wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, awww... don't worry do*cheb*g, I am having the time of my life reading your posts. I know you know that you are a complete tool and probably lead a misreable life, just like toolmaster, and that your wife is probably hideous too. I mean, she'd have to be to put up with a loser like you! Hahahaha!!
blah blah blah shut up chicken little.
oops

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2009

wingmaster wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah blah shut up chicken little.
Hahahahaha, nice. Ok little guy. Actually, no. This is too much fun! Please keep entertaining me with you idiocy.
wingmaster

Wyoming, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2009

oops wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha, nice. Ok little guy. Actually, no. This is too much fun! Please keep entertaining me with you idiocy.
blah blah blah chicken little or is it crap pants. I hear your a big yellow chicken you keep hiding from the spin master. You will last longer that way.
oops

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2009

wingmaster wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah blah chicken little or is it crap pants. I hear your a big yellow chicken you keep hiding from the spin master. You will last longer that way.
Wow. What a tool. Does big spinny make you feel better? Does he caress you and tell you everything will be ok in your pathetic life? Ha.
wingmaster

Stacy, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

oops wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. What a tool. Does big spinny make you feel better? Does he caress you and tell you everything will be ok in your pathetic life? Ha.
chicken little chicken little go away on one wants to play. Now shut up you yellow belly chicken. Coward!
Donte

Glen Allen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Here are some real winner cops and prosecutors

http://www.dirtbadge.com/2009/11/02/dirt-just...

also check out the videos
The Kevin Show

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

To all you cop bashers posting here. I would bet a years supply of donuts that you have multiple revocations, suspensions, DWIs,moving violations on your driving record. Not to mention criminal history. Most "normal" people in society appreciate what Law Enforcement does. Like any other job or business a few borderline types make it through and get a job.
Appalled

Marshall, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

I think most of you have forgot the real reason you posted on this site. Good people sometimes make bad choices. I also feel sorry for his family and agree that at this point we have only one side of the story. It will be interesting to watch as this all unfolds.
JCC

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

Judged:

PoliceRTerrorists wrote:
This is EXACTLY what I expect from the world's premier terrorists--the police. Cops spend their lives demanding that other people be held accountable for their actions but believe they are exempt from that same laws because they are "the police". Example; The cop in NYC who Tased a man on ledge, the man then fell to his death as a result of the cop Tasing him. Did the cop do the right thing and face the system that he spent his life forcing others to face? NO!!! He did what you would expect a coward to do; he killed himself like the spineless, sub-human terrorist that he was. He was a hypocrite just like this crooked M-effer is a hypocrite, too.
"Terrorists"? You call the police terrorists? You're a wacko!! The court found the guy not guilty!!! YOU think that he's automatically guilty. Doesn't look like he was. And if you're such an idiot that you call police terrorists, you're just plain nuts. The police put their lives on the line every single day..........they'd even try to save your sorry butt.........and they always get bad press. I honor them. Sure, there's a bad apple in alot of barrels. But that is the exception to the rule.
oops

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

Judged:

wingmaster wrote:
<quoted text>chicken little chicken little go away on one wants to play. Now shut up you yellow belly chicken. Coward!
I love it. You're so transparent. What a tool.
wingmaster

Wyoming, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

Judged:

oops wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it. You're so transparent. What a tool.
Chicken little chicken little chicken little hiding everyday. Chicken little crap pants go away. Your nothing at all you your words nothing. Coming from crap pants and a big yellow chicken! And you know it!
oops

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

Judged:

wingmaster wrote:
<quoted text>Chicken little chicken little chicken little hiding everyday. Chicken little crap pants go away. Your nothing at all you your words nothing. Coming from crap pants and a big yellow chicken! And you know it!
Ok, seriously... how old are you? I apologize if I truly made you cry. Don't take this too seriously, and go back and hide under your mom's skirt. You can't take it, so don't dish it.
No spin zone

Forest Lake, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

oops wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, seriously... how old are you? I apologize if I truly made you cry. Don't take this too seriously, and go back and hide under your mom's skirt. You can't take it, so don't dish it.
What happen chicken little is the yellow streak ion you showing. What a tool ha hahahahahahaha I'm in tears your such a tool. Now be gone!
oops

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

Judged:

No spin zone wrote:
<quoted text>What happen chicken little is the yellow streak ion you showing. What a tool ha hahahahahahaha I'm in tears your such a tool. Now be gone!
I can see I'm getting to you. I can also see you are running out of things to say because you are of low intelligence. I wouldn't worry about it though, you can't cure stupid.
wingmaster

Wyoming, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

oops wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see I'm getting to you. I can also see you are running out of things to say because you are of low intelligence. I wouldn't worry about it though, you can't cure stupid.
Cant cure stupid........there goes your hopes. Chicken little!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Thief River Falls Discussions

Search the Thief River Falls Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Reggie cumming Jun 30 Donald l hall 1
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Jun '14 doomsayer2014 847
Debate: Election Poll, June 2012 - Thief River Falls, MN (Jun '12) Jun '14 rocky hall 4
All 2,000 Thief River Falls Students Get A New ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 someonesmakingmoney 1
Dead man's Trail (Mar '06) Dec '12 Help 16
American Crystal Lockout (May '12) May '12 Jack 2
TRF man sentenced for ambush assault (May '12) May '12 Pangaea 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Thief River Falls Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••