Former Stillwater police officer char...

Former Stillwater police officer charged in rash of thefts

There are 59 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 23, 2009, titled Former Stillwater police officer charged in rash of thefts. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Authorities believe Paul James Kezar was a busy man after he was hired by the Thief River Falls, Minn., Police Department in January.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
PoliceRTerrorist s

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Oct 23, 2009
This is EXACTLY what I expect from the world's premier terrorists--the police. Cops spend their lives demanding that other people be held accountable for their actions but believe they are exempt from that same laws because they are "the police". Example; The cop in NYC who Tased a man on ledge, the man then fell to his death as a result of the cop Tasing him. Did the cop do the right thing and face the system that he spent his life forcing others to face? NO!!! He did what you would expect a coward to do; he killed himself like the spineless, sub-human terrorist that he was. He was a hypocrite just like this crooked M-effer is a hypocrite, too.
Human to

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Oct 23, 2009
Police are from the human race!
Venison 101

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Oct 23, 2009
What an i d i o t!
Olaf

Hudson, WI

#4 Oct 23, 2009
My heart breaks for his wife and children. She is such a nice lady.
Candace

Madison, WI

#5 Oct 23, 2009
Put on paid administrative leave? Try stealing from your employer. Think they will give you a few months of pay while they determine how much you stole? What a joke. It really pays to go into law enforcement these days. One way or the other.
Union Dues At Work

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Oct 23, 2009
Candace wrote:
Put on paid administrative leave? Try stealing from your employer. Think they will give you a few months of pay while they determine how much you stole? What a joke. It really pays to go into law enforcement these days. One way or the other.
Wrong!!!

It pays to be in a POLICE UNION!

We all know whatever union you join at work
they have the obligation to help you get
back to work and defend you for whatever
with their high power lawyers.

That's life with union. Sometimes they
help the right people but most of the
time they have to help low-lifes too because
they paid union dues already.

That's how it goes!
oops

Woodland, WA

#7 Oct 24, 2009
PoliceRTerrorists wrote:
This is EXACTLY what I expect from the world's premier terrorists--the police. Cops spend their lives demanding that other people be held accountable for their actions but believe they are exempt from that same laws because they are "the police". Example; The cop in NYC who Tased a man on ledge, the man then fell to his death as a result of the cop Tasing him. Did the cop do the right thing and face the system that he spent his life forcing others to face? NO!!! He did what you would expect a coward to do; he killed himself like the spineless, sub-human terrorist that he was. He was a hypocrite just like this crooked M-effer is a hypocrite, too.
Oh quite blowing your adolescent hot air that you've stored up from god knows how many parental spankings, and go back to attending your black bloc rallys at you local leftist coffee shop. You only serve to underscore that glaring truth, that you are a moron. While I don't condone police misconduct, I'm willing to bet the vast majority of law enforcement officers are hard working, law abiding productive citizens. You are the very definition of hypocrisy for holding all police officers accountable for one persons actions, while you cry injustice that police stereotype the general populace.
Rob

United States

#9 Oct 24, 2009
This supports the notion that police are criminals in uniform getting paid protection money(your taxes) to harass and attempt to control you. If we had a higher standard ethically, morally, intellectually and, most importantly, educationally, there would be much less police malfeasance.
Rob

United States

#10 Oct 24, 2009
Human to wrote:
Police are from the human race!
Except that in their job, which is supposed to be protecting and serving, they consistently seem to think they are above the law and tend to take a condescending view toward those who they, in their infinite cop wisdom granted to them by a uniform, badge and gun, think might not be 'their crowd', i.e. who their personal profiles tell them should be harassed or busted.
Wingmaster

United States

#11 Oct 24, 2009
oops wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh quite blowing your adolescent hot air that you've stored up from god knows how many parental spankings, and go back to attending your black bloc rallys at you local leftist coffee shop. You only serve to underscore that glaring truth, that you are a moron. While I don't condone police misconduct, I'm willing to bet the vast majority of law enforcement officers are hard working, law abiding productive citizens. You are the very definition of hypocrisy for holding all police officers accountable for one persons actions, while you cry injustice that police stereotype the general populace.
I am willing to bet most cops are dirty. And your just to stupid to know this.
Rob

United States

#12 Oct 24, 2009
oops wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one person's actions but many police misdeeds led the previous poster to say what he did about cops. It's true, not all cops are bad, but it pays to assume they are until you are absolutely sure they aren't.
oops

Woodland, WA

#13 Oct 24, 2009
Wingmaster wrote:
<quoted text>I am willing to bet most cops are dirty. And your just to stupid to know this.
And you're too stupid to spell "too" right. plus the whole "all cops are dirty" thing, that makes you pretty stupid too.
oops

Woodland, WA

#14 Oct 24, 2009
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one person's actions but many police misdeeds led the previous poster to say what he did about cops. It's true, not all cops are bad, but it pays to assume they are until you are absolutely sure they aren't.
And by your logic, cops would be right in treating everyone like a sh itbag because that's who they deal with a majority of times?
Hey Now

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Oct 24, 2009
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last sentence makes you look like you're ok with profiling. Or is it only when it meets certain criteria?
wingmaster

United States

#16 Oct 25, 2009
oops wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're too stupid to spell "too" right. plus the whole "all cops are dirty" thing, that makes you pretty stupid too.
I'm begining to see kimber and spinny are correct about you. Just a little loud mouth behind a key board. Is it true you and your friend golf guy are on the run from them two. I do hope they run into you some day. What a smack down your going to get.
oops

Woodland, WA

#17 Oct 25, 2009
wingmaster wrote:
<quoted text>I'm begining to see kimber and spinny are correct about you. Just a little loud mouth behind a key board. Is it true you and your friend golf guy are on the run from them two. I do hope they run into you some day. What a smack down your going to get.
Hahaha, you would love those guys. Here's a few tips for you, 1. spellcheck is free 2. grow a pair and a brain 3. ask your mom before you use her computer and post unintelligent rubbish about how you hate authority. Oh and by the way, I'm not nearly as big of a small dog with a big bark as you three, I bet you'd poo yourself before going up to a cop and telling them exactly what you type here as an anonymous little whiny child.
Rob

United States

#18 Oct 25, 2009
oops wrote:
<quoted text>
And by your logic, cops would be right in treating everyone like a sh itbag because that's who they deal with a majority of times?
Well whether they are right in doing so they seem to be pretty highhanded in dealing with people. "Treating people like sh-i-tbags" ain't far from the truth.
Rob

United States

#19 Oct 25, 2009
Hey Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last sentence makes you look like you're ok with profiling. Or is it only when it meets certain criteria?
Cops do it all the time... Are we not allowed to do as cops do, or are they on a different, more exalted level than the rest of us "citizens"?
oops

Woodland, WA

#20 Oct 25, 2009
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Well whether they are right in doing so they seem to be pretty highhanded in dealing with people. "Treating people like sh-i-tbags" ain't far from the truth.
Treating people with a certain amount of caution comes with their job. Until they know who they're dealing with, they will act cautiously. You're example is fallacious in that you continue to stereotype based on the actions of a few. Your argument and subsequent gripe is the very definition of hypocrisy.
wingmaster

United States

#21 Oct 25, 2009
oops wrote:
<quoted text>
Treating people with a certain amount of caution comes with their job. Until they know who they're dealing with, they will act cautiously. You're example is fallacious in that you continue to stereotype based on the actions of a few. Your argument and subsequent gripe is the very definition of hypocrisy.
Just a child hidding behind his key pad. Grow up and shut the he11 up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thief River Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead man's Trail (Mar '06) Nov '16 Tyler 22
News Oklee, MN ready to dedicate new City flag, as F... Sep '16 john kopari 1
News Avenue of the arts (Jun '15) Jul '15 Wailing Wall ar K... 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
what a new think (Feb '15) Feb '15 dimond74 1
News Minnesota utilites commission advances expansio... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sylvia 1
Concerning a citzien in thief river falls Reggi... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Donald l hall 1

Thief River Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thief River Falls Mortgages