Springs Woman Dies After Driver Swerv...

Springs Woman Dies After Driver Swerves To Miss Rabbit

There are 2 comments on the KMGH-TV Denver story from Aug 1, 2006, titled Springs Woman Dies After Driver Swerves To Miss Rabbit. In it, KMGH-TV Denver reports that:

One woman died and another woman was in critical condition after a single-vehicle accident in which police say the driver swerved to miss a rabbit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMGH-TV Denver.

Crystal Clear

United States

#1 Aug 2, 2006
I am a friend of this family and I am with their loss, I feel terrible that she died over a rabbitt, even though Betty and her husband Craig where both animal lovers, Craig should not have risked their lives over a rabbit. I will miss Betty deeply.
Suzanne Rose

United States

#2 Mar 16, 2015
Crystal Clear wrote:
I am a friend of this family and I am with their loss, I feel terrible that she died over a rabbitt, even though Betty and her husband Craig where both animal lovers, Craig should not have risked their lives over a rabbit. I will miss Betty deeply.
��, I understand your sadness because I love animals but won't swerve to avoid one on the highway. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thermopolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worland Music Forum (Dec '12) Jan '16 Musikologist 12
Debate: Gay Marriage - Worland, WY (Jan '12) Jan '16 Max 13
Who's the nastiest chick in Whorland? (Sep '15) Oct '15 Superman 2
Photo of the Day: Reflections (Apr '15) Apr '15 Suzanne Rose 1
News Appointed judge Cranfill seeks full term on bench (Oct '08) Oct '14 anonymous 3
Review: R & R Cycle Inc (Jul '14) Jul '14 Steve Larson 1
help (Jun '14) Jun '14 starlite 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thermopolis Mortgages