nnyracer31

New York, NY

#1 Sep 22, 2010
its nice to know i can put a trailer in theresa aslong as i dont go to the zoning board first to get it approved, need to get rid of rick as the zoning officer and bring someone in thats not afraid to tell some what they can and cant do. i know someone that wants to put a double wide in but they are on the wrong side of the tracks, but they let someone put one in the village? atleast he is a few mile out of town on a back road.
hymn

Ithaca, NY

#2 Sep 23, 2010
nnyracer31 wrote:
its nice to know i can put a trailer in theresa aslong as i dont go to the zoning board first to get it approved, need to get rid of rick as the zoning officer and bring someone in thats not afraid to tell some what they can and cant do. i know someone that wants to put a double wide in but they are on the wrong side of the tracks, but they let someone put one in the village? atleast he is a few mile out of town on a back road.
Scummer..be quite.
nnyracer31

New York, NY

#3 Sep 27, 2010
now i hear that there are some lawsuites starting because of people that were denied before and had to buy the modulars, hopefully they win. the worse part of the story is as these people were putting this double wide in the zoning officer is building his own place up the street and had to drive by numerous times, you cant tell me that he didnt see what they were doing? i think he was paid off along with the rest of the board.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theresa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Do Sin Taxes Really Work? Mar 17 DickEly3 1
News Philly Soda Tax Layoffs Begin; Press Doesn't Ch... Mar 6 Kman10kman 1
nicole sourwine (Sep '16) Jan '17 Sue 3
News Alexandria Bay woman charged with DWI Jan '17 sue 1
George Galbraith Jan '17 sue 1
News Police seeks public assistance indentifying sus... Jan '17 Missy 19
Foley Builders Owner is Bankrupt Dec '16 JayD 1

Theresa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance