Restaurant Scorecard: Best & Worst Sc...

Restaurant Scorecard: Best & Worst Scores

There are 3 comments on the NBC 15 Online story from Feb 29, 2008, titled Restaurant Scorecard: Best & Worst Scores. In it, NBC 15 Online reports that:

During their last inspection, health officials found violations, including employees eating in the food prep area, food held out of temperature and toxic items improperly stored. via NBC 15 Online

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 15 Online.

Imangttia

Foley, AL

#1 Mar 1, 2008
Church's Chicken has been reported before for health violations. I think that the same person owns the one in Mobile that owns the one in Foley. You don't need a health inspector to see that the place is filthy. Pappa Rocco's should have been shut down for their violations. Now they can add "Filthy Restaurant" to their motto of Warm Beer and Cold Pizza. I see where Ryans is now under new management. Maybe it is just easier for them to change management then it is for them to clean-up the place. This is the 3rd time that it has changed management in the last 2 years. I appreciate the health department publicizing restaurant scores but, I think that they also should start shutting these dumps down to protect the people that don't read these reports.

Since: Feb 08

Foley, AL

#2 Mar 1, 2008
Starbucks Coffee gets great scores. Starbucks in the Wharf has gotten 100 on every inspection, i think one time they got a 99. I notice they never tell how places like that one keep the perfect score. I guess some places hold higher standards. I wish everyone could just clean as they go. What makes the manager in Starbucks better then other places? Maybe, we should ask companies that get great scores what they do to stay clean. It all starts with standards.
rudy

Fairhope, AL

#3 Mar 3, 2008
Probably the Wharf is clean because no one goes there. The Wharf wants more public dollars to support their bad decison to build on terrible land. Come on Hurricanes and float another barge and level the place. Once a swamp , almays a swamp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theodore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? V... (Oct '15) Tue yehoshooah adam 140
News Union sues Satsuma mayor and his company (Jun '11) Nov 24 Jumpstart 33
paige alexander henderson and heather michelle ... (May '16) Nov 22 annonymous 2
Buy fake and Real Documents Nov 17 Lolipop 1
Prichard unsolve homicide Nov '16 Nita rudolph 1
John Hunnings Of Grand Bay Al (May '16) Aug '16 George 5
ATTN Cops (Feb '16) Feb '16 omg 1

Theodore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Theodore Mortgages