All-New Clip: 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' - ET

All-New Clip: 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' - ET

There are 14 comments on the NBC 15 Online story from May 24, 2009, titled All-New Clip: 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' - ET. In it, NBC 15 Online reports that:

Entertainment Tonight Headlines All-New Clip: 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' ";" src="http://www.etonline.com/media/video/2009/05/92839/et_jonandkateclip_090520_large.jpg" style="border-width:0px;" /> It's less than a week until the season premiere of " Jon & Kate Plus 8" and ET is giving you a sneak peek at the upcoming season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 15 Online.

melissa

Downingtown, PA

#1 May 24, 2009
the editor of people magazine comes on after the snipet from the upcoming season, and clearly states that jon and kate are under one roof. i know there has been a lot of talk on this forum of jon living somewhere else. here is the answer to that.
Fire Jon Kate

Spring, TX

#2 Jun 5, 2009
Who cares? Go focus on your own husband and kids if you really have them.
Maybe Melissa has 10 people to help like the Octomom. No one says you have to raise them. They just have to be cared for. It's hateful of you to wish that CPS would take her kids. I read that here this morning.
melissa

East Brunswick, NJ

#3 Jun 5, 2009
twisting my words again. i did not say that i wish that cps would take her kids. i said that cps has investigated her kids multiple times. she is your hero, not mine , look it up.
ShapelyTex

Spring, TX

#4 Jun 6, 2009
There have been people here who have wished just that and worse.
You must be really angry to try to make it look like someone idolizes
the octomom. Are you drinking? Confused?
Nicki

Spring, TX

#5 Jul 5, 2009
What a joke this forum is with just a bunch of people fighting over nothing.
Nicki

Spring, TX

#6 Jul 5, 2009
melissa wrote:
the editor of people magazine comes on after the snipet from the upcoming season, and clearly states that jon and kate are under one roof. i know there has been a lot of talk on this forum of jon living somewhere else. here is the answer to that.
Looks like you may have been hood-winked.
melissa

Bayville, NJ

#7 Jul 5, 2009
that post YET AGAIN was from may 24th. you responded on july 5, twisting it again. at that time they were under one roof per people mag. dig that article up. oh thats right you don't go by the truth so just forget i mentioned it. go find another tabloid to believe.
Nicki

Spring, TX

#8 Jul 8, 2009
melissa wrote:
Why, my, Melissa. For someone who doesn't post here much, I sure do run into you so very often.
melissa

Bayville, NJ

#9 Jul 8, 2009
Nicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, my, Melissa. For someone who doesn't post here much, I sure do run into you so very often.
you talk to me all day long. what do you expect, duh!!!!?
Nicki_

Spring, TX

#10 Jul 31, 2009
melissa wrote:
twisting my words again. i did not say that i wish that cps would take her kids. i said that cps has investigated her kids multiple times. she is your hero, not mine , look it up.
Where did you get that idea from, Ms. Bayville New Joisey. You sure are noisy for someone who knows nothing.
melissa

Bayville, NJ

#11 Jul 31, 2009
i got iot from the news, not the tabloids like some posters on here. look it up from a real news source for once. you might learn something.
Nicki_

Spring, TX

#12 Aug 7, 2009
melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
you talk to me all day long. what do you expect, duh!!!!?
Are you asking your five year old for "smart" comebacks?
Nicki_

Spring, TX

#13 Aug 9, 2009
melissa wrote:
i got iot from the news, not the tabloids like some posters on here. look it up from a real news source for once. you might learn something.
When will you admit that you frequent "tabloid" sites for pics and updates just like other people? Oh, wait....isn't your pasta getting cold?

Go watch Season 4 - Ugly Moments. If you still support Kate, then don't reply to me anymore after seeing that. Look at the other ugly moments from other seasons too. She is reaping what she has sowed.
LMAO

Spring, TX

#14 Feb 20, 2010
melissa wrote:
You claim you have kids around the age of 5-6. Where are they when you are on the Jon and Kate
board 24/7?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theodore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Easter Sunday a fun day in Orange Beach (Apr '14) Thu Daniel Carver 9
Local Politics Do you approve of Ron Davis as Mayor? Apr 21 frank d 2
A Feel Good Story about N.O.L.A. and the Value ... Apr 16 onepath 1
Jesus is coming! Now is the time! Apr 14 dGo mnaDde lyHo i... 4
I feel I'm dying. I'm. Natcoleptic w all 5 symp... Apr 12 Anonymous 1
ATTN Cops Feb '16 omg 1
Jake999 James Murphy Dec '15 Troll spotting Cr... 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Theodore Mortgages