Mobile County Deputy Shot In The Head

Mobile County Deputy Shot In The Head

There are 2 comments on the WKRG-TV Mobile story from Jun 11, 2009, titled Mobile County Deputy Shot In The Head. In it, WKRG-TV Mobile reports that:

BREAKING NEWS The Mobile County Sheriff's Office says Deputy Jerome Howard was shot in the head while serving a warrant on a mentally impaired man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRG-TV Mobile.

janice marks-moultrie

Montgomery, AL

#1 Jun 12, 2009
thank god the deputy was not killed this what i'm talking about these men put thier life at risk protecting the community and all people can say when things get out of hands its a race thing or brute force the mental hospitals are shutting down and mental health wants to send them back home to be violent to others and they are not well enouth to get out more than thats going to happen if something is not done
USMilitaryMember

Montgomery, AL

#2 Jun 19, 2009
I would like to thank Deputy Jerome Howard for his service to the people of Mobile County. Thank you Deputy, and I hope you will recover soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theodore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DTV information for area residents (Aug '09) Aug 13 Tom 10
Scott Luke Aug 12 Cray Cray 1
How real is the Racism in Mobile? (Mar '16) Aug 3 The Anti-Flower C... 9
The Unsolved Murder of Jesse James Hughes Apr '17 DrKnowItAll 1
ATTN Cops (Feb '16) Feb '16 omg 1
Jake999 James Murphy (Dec '15) Dec '15 Troll spotting Cr... 4
News It's geaux time! Louisiana-based Rouses Markets... (Feb '14) May '15 linda gates 8

Theodore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Theodore Mortgages