Chemical plant accident claims one man

Chemical plant accident claims one man

There are 3 comments on the The Mobile Register Online story from May 7, 2006, titled Chemical plant accident claims one man. In it, The Mobile Register Online reports that:

A 40-year-old man died early Saturday, less than a day after he got caught in a conveyer at the Degussa plant in Theodore, according to authorities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mobile Register Online.

Harry Arroyo

United States

#1 May 10, 2006
To whome it may concern,
The forty-year old man who passed on early saturday is my step-son of almost 15 years,
his name is Arthur Edward Malloy, born in North Adams,Mass to Louis, and Sandra Malloy
He will be missed by the many who knew him. Services will be held in San Mateo, Fl.
Im Sorry

Marianna, FL

#2 Jul 10, 2006
May God bless your family
Cee Cee

AOL

#3 Jul 24, 2006
Harry Arroyo wrote:
To whome it may concern,
The forty-year old man who passed on early saturday is my step-son of almost 15 years,
his name is Arthur Edward Malloy, born in North Adams,Mass to Louis, and Sandra Malloy
He will be missed by the many who knew him. Services will be held in San Mateo, Fl.
I'm very sorry to hear of his passing. It is tragic to receive such news of such a terrible thing to happen while one is at work. I hope your family bonds with thoughts of the good times you all shared with your stepson. Also remember that death is just a gateway into the presence of God. May all of you have the faith that he is guiding and watching over you and waiting to join with you again, one day. Take care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theodore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal wells 6 hr Southern 2
Kay Atkins Raines 14 hr Family 2
Mobile gangs 22 hr Yepp 2
paige alexander henderson and heather michelle ... (May '16) 22 hr Southern 3
John Hunnings Of Grand Bay Al (May '16) Feb 14 Roland 6
Any black women want to play with my white cock Feb 4 Shaved 1
robbie hendrix Feb 3 looking for 1

Theodore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance