hummm

Carthage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

At it again it looks, news release say talking on phone, driving under influence, failure to stay in lane felony driving without a lisince. Why is she always let go.? I mean how can her and scott get in so much trouble, and get away with a slap on the wrist.
real Simpson

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

hummm wrote:
At it again it looks, news release say talking on phone, driving under influence, failure to stay in lane felony driving without a lisince. Why is she always let go.? I mean how can her and scott get in so much trouble, and get away with a slap on the wrist.
It's Jeff & she's not out
what

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

hummm wrote:
scott who? ss just let her have more parenting time and she does this.what a scumbag.
come on

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

real Simpson wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Jeff & she's not out
you mean her parents didnt get her out.they let her do whatever she wants
cop shop

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

come on wrote:
<quoted text>you mean her parents didnt get her out.they let her do whatever she wants
Nope, she's still there... And at 31 years old, I think it's time to stop blaming her parents
ya

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

who does she run w/?
haha

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

cop shop wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, she's still there... And at 31 years old, I think it's time to stop blaming her parents
what do you mean stop blaming her parents,she lives with her parents and they know exactly what she does and they stilllet her live with them.she takes their car without a licence and they know she does drugs and lets her drugie friend hang out at their house and never turn her inwhos to blame
unreal

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

her and jeff made a good couple. lol
really

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

No one has anything better to talk about than this?? Sad
hummmmmm

Carthage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Its funny how she hasn't learned.
loser

Williamstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

she out and she was on her own medication and jeff is being charged with neglecting his kids carissa has her daughter not jeff she takes drugs test everyweek fools get a life
Get the story right

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

loser wrote:
she out and she was on her own medication and jeff is being charged with neglecting his kids carissa has her daughter not jeff she takes drugs test everyweek fools get a life
carissa doesnt have the kid the grandparents have custody of the baby.all those charges for nothing,i dont think so.why do people need to take meds all the time?I dont know about jeff
wrong

Williamstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

carissa does have her kid jeff isnt allowed near the baby unless hes supervised and carissa has her the majority of the time jeff is a low life drug addict
WHAT

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

wrong wrote:
carissa does have her kid jeff isnt allowed near the baby unless hes supervised and carissa has her the majority of the time jeff is a low life drug addict
No carissa does not have her kids there is two of them her parents do.she is not suppose to be any where with the baby unsupervised except at her parents house which she lives.she does NOT have custody of either child.she does not have the majority of time it is split beween the grandparents.so who just got arressed for DRUGS
curious

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

jeff and carrisa will never change, i hope they do for the baby but dont hold your breath.
wrong

Williamstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Jeff will never change retard carissa is raising that baby not him she drug tests everyweek so stop talking about shit ya dont know
pathetic

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Drugs tests don't mean $hit if you're still whacked in the head... Both need to get their heads out & get some help before their kids think that how they live is normal because it most certainly is not normal to steal a car while under the influence of whatever the hell she took & act like its everyone else's fault that neither parent has custody... Grow the FUCK UP!!
wrong

Williamstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lmao she didnt steal a car u moron and she was on her own prescription medicine you people dont have a clue and drugs tests mean alot she takes them whenever and in front of someone gee jeff hasnt taken one yet i wonder why you may all know jeff cause hes been here forever but nobody knows carissa welll enough to know anything and bottom line is the goal of the court and dss is to give her custody shes with her daughter everyday except sunday and monday when jeffs parents have her and jeff never sees her he has no relationship with her or his two boys
joke

Speculator, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

wrong wrote:
lmao she didnt steal a car u moron and she was on her own prescription medicine you people dont have a clue and drugs tests mean alot she takes them whenever and in front of someone gee jeff hasnt taken one yet i wonder why you may all know jeff cause hes been here forever but nobody knows carissa welll enough to know anything and bottom line is the goal of the court and dss is to give her custody shes with her daughter everyday except sunday and monday when jeffs parents have her and jeff never sees her he has no relationship with her or his two boys
You have no ideal what you are talking about.you must be taking her meds with her to talk like that.there are alot of drugies that pass the test with other peoples piss.what a joke carissa hase been in jail so how can she see her daughter all the time.no she doesnt have to steal a car to drive without a licence because her parents let her take theirs anyway.
who

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

wrong wrote:
Who is this? Mr.or Mrs. know it all!!!Or should I say think you know it all....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Thendara Discussions

Search the Thendara Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lewis County Fair 1 hr Mike D 14
trying to shut down local business 3 hr joe 56
Cody and Gladys 7 hr Andy 2
Gladys Nagy 16 hr Penny 21
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 16 hr positronium 6,323
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 17 hr positronium 6,324
Unfriendly People (Nov '13) 19 hr Old Forge 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Thendara Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Thendara People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE