Clean out Town Hall

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#112 Mar 21, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
John Mazurowski used to be Mark Phillips. He was married to Tina Nicholson, had five children left her and changed his name. I would ask myself why would an adult man with children change his name? He claims its a family name which I get but why change it now. Hmm maybe because he had no credit but now that he's changed it he has a new home, vehicles etc. Plus he works out of town driving truck. Just some facts to point out before everyone jumps on the bandwagon to vote for him.
Hmmmm, Before you ASSUME anything you should grow a brain and stop slandering people! Yes I do drive truck out of town but I have plenty of time for town issues and meetings if I'm elected! And I didn't change my name for credit reasons that would be Fraud! I have a perfectly good reason why I changed my name and it will be staying private! Also, I left my ex wife for a good reason as well I love how people can talk crap on here and stay anonymous you damn COWARD! My name hasn't been on this stupid Topix in quite some time. Let alone about me running for Town Board. Plus just because you have a vendetta against me HMMM, doesn't mean I wouldn't be a good Board member. I have spoken to a lot of citizens and they feel I would make a great one because I'm honest and selfless and impartial. Plus I don't even know if I'm running .
John
change

Vernon, NY

#113 Mar 21, 2013
No candidates have circulated petitions so it is anyone's ball game.
I doubt that situation could happen as you explain it.
There is much else in the community you could speak to also, and there are many irregularities.
If you have proof of what you say, then if and when this person legally goes to apply for an elected position, then you may wish to contact the election board and inform them of this.
Criminal records are checked.
Bill

Gloversville, NY

#114 Mar 21, 2013
I hear the supervisior put in a bill for his lawyer , why should we pay , we already pay for a lawyer , and he told Bill he had to sign , waste more taxpayers money Bill ...
no way

New Hartford, NY

#115 Mar 21, 2013
There is no way we should be paying for a lawyer bill .He wanted a lawyer . The bridges were voted on and there was no fighting it. Just because He wanted a lawyer to try, that was his decision ,on his own.Ultimately it was the same outcome with or without his lawyer, waste of HIS OWN money.As for the town board they were defending us citizen's rights as to the vote, that's different.
angry are we

Vernon, NY

#117 Mar 21, 2013
Spew your baseless anger elsewhere. Better yet, learn the language and learn to spell...but I rather think you can do both very well when you intend to.
angry are we

Vernon, NY

#118 Mar 21, 2013
angry are we wrote:
Spew your baseless anger elsewhere. Better yet, learn the language and learn to spell...but I rather think you can do both very well when you intend to.
OOPS WRONG TOPIC SUBJECT.
MEA CULPA
closer

United States

#119 Mar 23, 2013
Bob Seager has more integrity than most. Each and every time I've asked him a question or called him
he has given me an honest response. Not always the response I'd hoped for, but honest! He asks the "hard" questions and its the folks that don't like that approach that have the vile responses aforementioned. Its pathetic that Forestport has a voting few who are only interested in what they can get from the town personally, not what they can contribute to the town. Bob has the taxpayers interest in mind. I'd vote for him in a heartbeat and you should too if you want your taxes to stay low!
closer

United States

#120 Mar 23, 2013
lifer wrote:
as far as i know the Ingersoll's (jim and Joan)represent both parties i know witch is with either party. i don't think its a fare setup
"witch"?
He cares

Holland Patent, NY

#121 Jun 29, 2013
For yeah, right.
Many of us agree.....Parker has what it takes to help our community. It is called COURAGE.
FoPo resident

Johnsburg, NY

#122 Jun 29, 2013
But he has no experience! Running a municipal government is not the same as running a business. Different rules apply. Also governments are supposed to serve the people, business are trying to make money. It is not just winning the election it is what you are going to do afterwards that matters.
Bob

Northville, NY

#123 Jun 29, 2013
FoPo resident wrote:
But he has no experience! Running a municipal government is not the same as running a business. Different rules apply. Also governments are supposed to serve the people, business are trying to make money. It is not just winning the election it is what you are going to do afterwards that matters.
did Bill H. serve the people when he fought the vote on the bridges , no he failed to do his job , as far as experience nobody ever elected to the supervisors job had experience in that job , and also that's why there are 5 board members to work together to run the town ...
FoPo resident

Johnsburg, NY

#124 Jul 1, 2013
But many of them had been town board members to gain some experience. You will have tow new Town Board members and two have have two years of experience each. Not a good situation for handling over 11.6 million dollar budget. Would you hire someone to handle you personal money that has no experience?
Parker Snead

New Hartford, NY

#125 Jul 1, 2013
FoPo resident wrote:
But many of them had been town board members to gain some experience. You will have tow new Town Board members and two have have two years of experience each. Not a good situation for handling over 11.6 million dollar budget. Would you hire someone to handle you personal money that has no experience?
I am loving your post because they are high lighting my real weaknesses, not slandering me with false attacks. You don't seem to have much trust in the department heads doing their jobs. Your post are helping me. I would love to meet you.
Parker Snead

New Hartford, NY

#126 Jul 1, 2013
The budget is 2.3 million not 11.6 million......
Bob

Lake Luzerne, NY

#127 Jul 1, 2013
FoPo resident wrote:
But many of them had been town board members to gain some experience. You will have tow new Town Board members and two have have two years of experience each. Not a good situation for handling over 11.6 million dollar budget. Would you hire someone to handle you personal money that has no experience?
its not the first time that 3 members of the board would change and the supervisor was new , happened quite a few times that I know of , as Parker stated the budget for next year will be set by the sitting board , and to answer your last question , I kind of did when I got married , and she did a good job ...
victory

New Hartford, NY

#128 Sep 3, 2013
Looks like parker will be victorious, the people are speaking up like never before . It will be a great day in Forestport, rebirth renew .
Best Men

New Hartford, NY

#129 Sep 4, 2013
Vote for Ron and Charles they are the best choices for the town board . Unlike the owner of the white lake inn who has hidden agendas and dollar signs in his eyes,and is also chosen by the good ole boys.
please do it

Whitesboro, NY

#130 Sep 4, 2013
Those who love Forestport seem to be starting to come to life,and also starting to post here. I hope they will continue support for a good house cleaning that is much needed in Forestport politics/
OOPS I was not supposed to be on here.....lol
Bubba

North Creek, NY

#131 Sep 4, 2013
Bills add he takes credit for zero taxes , that was in place when he took office and the increase in county sales tax to the town is the reason , instituted a fair and equal tax assessment , I thought that was the assessors job , updated the fire depts. radio system to digital (and it was mandated by the county 911 system) , with fire tax money , the deputy supervisor did the work not Bill , and the boaters have always used the launch , and the parking lot is new the launch is still bad .... he also left out a few of his accomplishments , first to have a deputy supervisor that cost the taxpayers over $12,000 a year , he hired his own lawyer and wants the taxpayers to pay , even after our paid town attorney told him what he had to do , spit in the face of taxpayers after the vote was to replace the twin bridges .... he ran for the job and should act professional , he acts like a bully at the meetings , yells and tells people to shut up and refusing to go by the meeting procedure , and when 4 or 5 people filed a complaint about farm animals in the village , tried to make it seem like it was a lot of people complaining , when it was only the codes officers family
Ice Queen

New Hartford, NY

#132 Sep 4, 2013
Bubba! You are 100% CORRECT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thendara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deli girl 4 hr Kayla 12
Town Clerk Position (Apr '15) 5 hr Bif 59
Forestport Supervisor 6 hr Relic 3
Raspaldo 8 hr Yup 3
Ward family trial 8 hr Yup 34
Lowville ER Tue Sophia 7
AMF closing (Feb '14) Tue Harry Bawls 18

Thendara Jobs

Personal Finance

Thendara Mortgages