Comments
1 - 20 of 271 Comments Last updated Jan 22, 2014
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

We need to get these useless politicians out of office! We need to get people in there that will put the town first not themselves like Bill G, Bill H, John Isley etc etc!
retiree

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 20, 2013
 
Forestport Citizen wrote:
We need to get these useless politicians out of office! We need to get people in there that will put the town first not themselves like Bill G, Bill H, John Isley etc etc!
wish i knew how to do it. i'd siogn any petition if one comes around

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

retiree wrote:
<quoted text>wish i knew how to do it. i'd siogn any petition if one comes around
Well I think Parker Snead is running for Supervisor and John Mazurowski is running for Town Council! I know both men and they GENUINELY have the towns best interests at heart.
easy

Old Forge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 20, 2013
 
It's simple, don't vote for them again at the next election! Many of them are done, they just don't know it yet!
my vote would be for

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

8

2

1

Bob Seager
food for thought

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 20, 2013
 
Perhaps the way to judge the performances and benefits of our town workers is to compare positions, duties, hours, salary, benefits,and attendance generally with other towns.
No need to use names, etc., but a general collection of what is required and what is being offered to employees of other communities in our area.
This is good practice every now and then, even in industry when data is collected now and then and used as comparisons. It is done in private industry and also in some municipalities when it comes to budget time.
Because we are a township, does not mean we do not have to be cautious with the taxpayers money!
easy

Old Forge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

my vote would be for wrote:
Bob Seager
For what? Honestly you have me very curious, what do you think Bob would be good at? I know him and will give my opinion after I hear your answer!
WasOnceThere

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

They are all a bunch of rednecks! Its a real dysfunctional town with real petty ppl.
Bob

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I believe that Bob is a man who has had long term interest in the town, is a full time resident, is savvy to local, county and state politics, has demonstrated that he isn't afraid to stand up to a challenge. I have found him to act ethically and he can see the forest through the trees. He asks good, pertinent questions and expects answers.

That is why I would vote for Bob Seager. Any of the above should be talking points or expectations of any candidate. He is who I see as a possible leading choice.
easy

Old Forge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

He has been there and done little! You need to look at all the temper tantrums he has thrown and all the times he has got mad and quit! He use to ride around drinking and driving, had to have his beer! He also has his head stuck up John Isleys azz! Ask him how he got on the board of trustees with the Woodgate cemetery that John is the pres of!! Sorry about the reality check, but Bob is about one of the worst choices out there! We need someone with a spine not a whine!!
Amazing

Allston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

easy wrote:
He has been there and done little! You need to look at all the temper tantrums he has thrown and all the times he has got mad and quit! He use to ride around drinking and driving, had to have his beer! He also has his head stuck up John Isleys azz! Ask him how he got on the board of trustees with the Woodgate cemetery that John is the pres of!! Sorry about the reality check, but Bob is about one of the worst choices out there! We need someone with a spine not a whine!!
I've known Bob for to many years and what he's like, he won't be getting this vote!!!
easy

Old Forge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 21, 2013
 
Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>I've known Bob for to many years and what he's like, he won't be getting this vote!!!
That was my point as well Amazing! Anyone who knows the real Bob would never vote for him!
Paul

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

easy wrote:
He has been there and done little! You need to look at all the temper tantrums he has thrown and all the times he has got mad and quit! He use to ride around drinking and driving, had to have his beer! He also has his head stuck up John Isleys azz! Ask him how he got on the board of trustees with the Woodgate cemetery that John is the pres of!! Sorry about the reality check, but Bob is about one of the worst choices out there! We need someone with a spine not a whine!!
Bill H. fits most of your deacription also and yet there he is ..
easy

Old Forge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 21, 2013
 
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill H. fits most of your deacription also and yet there he is ..
Two wrongs don't make a right!!!
Air the laundry

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 21, 2013
 
If there is any dirty laundry, it is best to get it out in the open..........honestly and not with a mean spirit, and then double check for yourself to see if any of what you are told or hear is accurate.
Whomever tells you something, check it out, then you will know you won't be repeating down and dirty gossip, but will relate actual facts.
Your best bet is to gleen that info from sources outside of town.
Paul

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

and 535 wrongs make a congress
and

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It only takes one person to light the candle of knowledge and then watch it glow with truth.
yah rite

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Forestport Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I think Parker Snead is running for Supervisor and John Mazurowski is running for Town Council! I know both men and they GENUINELY have the towns best interests at heart.
1's a drugy&who know what the other 1 is bet not good tho,only reason sneads in our town,he gave up his own partner in a drug raid,whats that say for him,
yah rite

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Forestport Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I think Parker Snead is running for Supervisor and John Mazurowski is running for Town Council! I know both men and they GENUINELY have the towns best interests at heart.
do alitlleup date on snead,if he rolled over on his partner,whats he got inmind for our town
yah rite

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 21, 2013
 
easy wrote:
<quoted text>For what? Honestly you have me very curious, what do you think Bob would be good at? I know him and will give my opinion after I hear your answer!
he was there oce,wha did he dofor us(nothing)now hesa aboard memer&not for nothing buths behind bill h. so u thi ur done with all te BS if he gts in daaaaaaaaaaaaah hello eapl time to wake up,we need FRESH PEOLPLE NOT RERUNS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Thendara Discussions

Search the Thendara Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowville woman charged in alleged domestic inci... 9 min Jail 5
Lewis County Fair 3 hr Yeah right 107
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Billy O Liar 6,345
CBS Big Brother 7 hr Nicole fan 1
Scooter's statue (Dec '12) 7 hr highway man 50
lady at great american 15 hr most stores are the same 18
Lewis County 15 year plan 16 hr Wealthy Investor 7
•••
•••
•••
Thendara Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Thendara Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Thendara People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Thendara News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Thendara
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••