town of forestport btaxes

town of forestport btaxes

Posted in the Thendara Forum

gordon burke

Little Falls, NY

#1 Jan 3, 2013
in the mail i got my house payment and went from 450.00 up to around 600.00 a month. i live on a limited budget and i called my bank , they told me my town taxes went from 430.00 a year to almost 1300.00 dollars and they had to increasew my monthly payments to cover that raise.WHAT THE HELL DID ANYONE ELSES TAXES TRIPLE? the board better start looking oput for the little guy in this town.
behind the scene

Blossvale, NY

#2 Jan 4, 2013
One needs to see JUST WHAT IS CAUSING THIS UNBELIEVABLE JUMP IN TAXES that is happening to many people in the community. Especially in the areas of the water and sewer districts.
This, plus the shitty way the bridge project has been handled is more than most of us can handle financially. Gordon is right, and the board owes the people an explanation for this horrendous happening.
Well

Gloversville, NY

#3 Jan 4, 2013
....our payment only went up by 23.00 a month..somebody has their numbers messed up.
Hmmm

New Britain, CT

#4 Jan 10, 2013
I thought Gordon wasn't allowed to be on the internet?
FYI

Johnsburg, NY

#5 Jan 10, 2013
If you didn't pay you sewer or water payment for last year it is added to your taxes this year. I am not saying you didn't pay, I am just saying this could be part of the problem.
a friend

Herkimer, NY

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
I thought Gordon wasn't allowed to be on the internet?
he has permission to be there i was told. MYOB
gordie

Herkimer, NY

#7 Jan 10, 2013
FYI wrote:
If you didn't pay you sewer or water payment for last year it is added to your taxes this year. I am not saying you didn't pay, I am just saying this could be part of the problem.
this could be the reason i'll check into it thank you.and i can use the internet thank you
welcome back

New Hartford, NY

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Good to hear from you Gordie. Being alone is ough. Welcome back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thendara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowville Walmart 13 min Wondering 9
Ronnie and Tracy 1 hr Think they are so... 1
Slasha 2 hr Penis 4
Jeff Trombley 3 hr Just me 2
Old Forestport Days 4 hr Hamleteer 1
sonne rd 10 hr Road Patrol 1
Northern Lights Sun BandLF 1

Thendara Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance