Please support parker snead by making homemade mushroom chockolats and brownes

Posted in the Thendara Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pulaski pete

Mexico, NY

#1 Aug 14, 2013
this will allow people to see threw the commercialiaztion of the political system in fopo
Parker Snead

New Hartford, NY

#2 Aug 14, 2013
If you mean CHOCOLATES and BROWNIES I do love those! No mushrooms please........Back to work
wgt2

Johnstown, NY

#3 Aug 14, 2013
Parker Snead wrote:
If you mean CHOCOLATES and BROWNIES I do love those! No mushrooms please........Back to work
Parker you will be a great asset to the town.Can't wait till you get in office.
tax payer

Syracuse, NY

#4 Aug 14, 2013
Will the brownies have POT in them? Are they the illegal mushrooms? LMFAO
pulaski pete

Mexico, NY

#5 Aug 14, 2013
tax payer wrote:
Will the brownies have POT in them? Are they the illegal mushrooms? LMFAO
yes and yes-Enjoy!!!!
voters

Rome, NY

#6 Aug 14, 2013
OBVIOUSLY, Parker is gaining support from the voters.
Parker Snead

New Hartford, NY

#7 Aug 14, 2013
You think pulaski pete is a voter? It's boring on Topix tonight so for your enjoyment Pete, a song from our customer Alan Jackson......

Bob

Gloversville, NY

#8 Aug 14, 2013
Parker Snead wrote:
You think pulaski pete is a voter? It's boring on Topix tonight so for your enjoyment Pete, a song from our customer Alan Jackson......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PSROm-vgVRkXX
GOOD TIME Parker ..
Charlie

New Hartford, NY

#9 Aug 14, 2013
Another cool thing Parker did- he got Alan Jackson to come to Forestport. I saw his big bus parked out front of their shop. And it wasn't for brownies. It was for his extreme knowledge of classic boats and his world class boat building and restoration skills.
Bolt

Pulaski, NY

#10 Aug 20, 2013
He flew Alan Jackson in on one of those flights that he is famous for.
Bolt

Pulaski, NY

#11 Aug 20, 2013
Of course I am joking!
Bolt

Pulaski, NY

#12 Aug 20, 2013
wgt2 wrote:
<quoted text> Parker you will be a great asset to the town.Can't wait till you get in office.
You get the ass part right.
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

#13 Aug 20, 2013
Bolt wrote:
<quoted text>
You get the ass part right.
kind of like Bill H. on TV saying the new twin bridges would not carry fire trucks or plows , what a tard ....
Brighter Future

Rome, NY

#14 Aug 20, 2013
Electing Parker, you will find to be the beginning of a better era for Forestport if you do. Records will show what documented changes have already been made, and what has to happen to bring the town back to the TAXPAYERS. Change has been and is still drastically needed in it's political structure as well as financial and structural needs, from the top down!!
Shake out the bed sheets......there is much yet to learn.
Parker Drama

Pulaski, NY

#15 Aug 20, 2013
I would not vote for Parker for a number of reasons. This is just my opinion. I work more hours than I care to think about so taking the time to post on here is a luxury for me. 1 - The rumors about drugs does not impress me, especially cocaine. 2 - The fact that he looks down on locals like they are beneath him and he acts like he is some sort of king or queen or whatever, making him a typical "city boy." It is really irritating. 3 - I get the feeling the he wants the job for free insurance or just to prove to his sailing buddies that he can win. Either way, he does not care about anyone that makes less than a six figured salary.

I also have noticed that none of the competition is on here mudslinging. Thank you for that. That says so much about all of them. I don't have a favorite candidate yet. I need to weigh out my decision. I just know who it won't be and his name is parker.
Bubba

Lacona, NY

#16 Aug 20, 2013
Parker Drama wrote:
I would not vote for Parker for a number of reasons. This is just my opinion. I work more hours than I care to think about so taking the time to post on here is a luxury for me. 1 - The rumors about drugs does not impress me, especially cocaine. 2 - The fact that he looks down on locals like they are beneath him and he acts like he is some sort of king or queen or whatever, making him a typical "city boy." It is really irritating. 3 - I get the feeling the he wants the job for free insurance or just to prove to his sailing buddies that he can win. Either way, he does not care about anyone that makes less than a six figured salary.
I also have noticed that none of the competition is on here mudslinging. Thank you for that. That says so much about all of them. I don't have a favorite candidate yet. I need to weigh out my decision. I just know who it won't be and his name is parker.
well you can vote any way you want , but remember 1. Bill H. and the rumors about him being drunk most of the time when he was sheriff are true , 2. hes always been a bully ask some of the deputies that worked for him . 3. everybody running for office is after the free insurance , and Bill H. will get it for life after this term if he wins ...
Parker Snead

New Hartford, NY

#17 Aug 20, 2013
Parker Drama wrote:
ALL ANONYMOUS LIES FROM A CHARTER MEMBER OF THE GOOD OLD BOYS. YOU FEAR YOU CAN'T WIN ON THE ISSUES SO YOU HAVE TO RESULT TO BASELESS SLANDER. YOU ARE ALL SO AFFRAID OF YOUR NEW LIFE WITH OUT THE PERKS OF POWER! WELL YOU BETTER GET USED TO IT. I HAVE WORKED IN FORESTPORT FOR THIRTY YEARS AND I AM A PART OF THIS TOWN AND YOU AND YOUR KIND WILL NOT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM US. I RETIRED FROM THE COAST GUARD IN 2010 AND THEY HAD RANDOM DRUG TEST DATING BACK TO 1983 AND I HAVE HAD A PILOT LICENCE SINCE 1977 WITH DRUG TESTING. THAT DOG WON'T HUNT.
Parker Drama

Pulaski, NY

#18 Aug 20, 2013
Using caps? There is no "US" in you. I am no charter member of ANY group. I am just an average Joe citizen with a house that needs patching and plastering on a regular basis. I sweat out my bills and keep my lawn clean and keep my friendships with my good neighbors. We are just trying to make a living. You are NOT part of this town so please stop spinning your BS. What worries me the most is having a city guy trying to reform our town. And to have a snob take over local government is beyond belief. You don't know me or my family. We don't own an exclusive boat shop that brags about famous music stars. We keep our word, respect our neighbors, and we work hard to keep our reputation clean. And we don't rely on strangers to keep promises involving someone who thinks we are nothing more than lowlife locals. So, Parker, put this in your whatever and go smoke it.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#19 Aug 20, 2013
Parker Drama wrote:
Using caps? There is no "US" in you. I am no charter member of ANY group. I am just an average Joe citizen with a house that needs patching and plastering on a regular basis. I sweat out my bills and keep my lawn clean and keep my friendships with my good neighbors. We are just trying to make a living. You are NOT part of this town so please stop spinning your BS. What worries me the most is having a city guy trying to reform our town. And to have a snob take over local government is beyond belief. You don't know me or my family. We don't own an exclusive boat shop that brags about famous music stars. We keep our word, respect our neighbors, and we work hard to keep our reputation clean. And we don't rely on strangers to keep promises involving someone who thinks we are nothing more than lowlife locals. So, Parker, put this in your whatever and go smoke it.
And we don't rely on strangers to keep promises involving someone who thinks we are nothing more than lowlife locals. There is no we in you either so speak for your self please!
Parker Snead

New Hartford, NY

#20 Aug 20, 2013
So a average Joe Citizen respects his neighbors and works to keep His reputation clean by using baseless slander in a public forum hiding behind a nameless post when you do not have a clue what you are talking about. I don't believe a word you say. I bet you that you are related to Bill H or in is inner circle. I believe I know who you are. Prove me wrong.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thendara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Year In Review 2 hr info 8
Dustin Rd Bridge? (Mar '14) 2 hr info 7
Alan Miller (Nov '08) 3 hr yawn 41
Where did all the help go from the Buffalo Head? 6 hr hungry 8
Snead Labels Taxpayers Haters 6 hr Honestly 40
Daniel R King (Jul '12) 6 hr Lowville bystander 113
Jobs coming in Utica with potential impact on L... 7 hr Thunder Thighed U... 46
Thendara Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web