Utican

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

I ate there several years ago it was fantastic,this weekend all 7 meals were less than sub-standard!What happened did it change owners?My franchaise was terrible my daughters chicken riggies were way over cooked my husbands veal parmasian was tough as an old boot!THE SALAD HAD ROTTEN SLIMY PEICES OF WHATEVER IN IT!THe greens were absolutely hoprrible nothing like what we got the first time we ate there,looked so forward to going there too.Our waitress was nice enough but she was clueless about the food and how to serve a table!I hope they get it together so we can enjoy them again.
right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

your an idiot-topix is where you go to do a restaurant review? what a retard
Miss ya

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Another jealous fired employee trying to start shit?
ADK 6

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Utican wrote:
I ate there several years ago it was fantastic,this weekend all 7 meals were less than sub-standard!What happened did it change owners?My franchaise was terrible my daughters chicken riggies were way over cooked my husbands veal parmasian was tough as an old boot!THE SALAD HAD ROTTEN SLIMY PEICES OF WHATEVER IN IT!THe greens were absolutely hoprrible nothing like what we got the first time we ate there,looked so forward to going there too.Our waitress was nice enough but she was clueless about the food and how to serve a table!I hope they get it together so we can enjoy them again.
When Frankie was in his other location early in his ADK career.... His food was great. Since he moved to the new location the quality of his food has gone way down. It's obvious he has cut corners to cut costs. It's also hard to get good help on Old forge. So since he has increased size he is now having other people cook and it's less hands on from Frankie. This is a textbook example of a business owner wanting more money. He expands. Has people do the cooking he once did. This is where the quality break down happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Thendara Discussions

Search the Thendara Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 min Redumblican Teabagger 6,366
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Sean Hannitys Hair 6,365
Lowville man faces charges in alleged domestic ... 4 hr Social Sundae 1
farrs in Facebook fighting 15 hr joke 3
Jeffrey Smith & Nicole Hanton-Smith (Sep '11) 16 hr grandmothet 8
Teenager accused of punching, kicking cat in Lo... 17 hr Social Sundae 4
andrews scum (Nov '13) 18 hr Amazing 70
•••
•••
•••
Thendara Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••