Frankies taste of what?

Posted in the Thendara Forum

Utican

Newcomb, NY

#1 Jul 3, 2011
I ate there several years ago it was fantastic,this weekend all 7 meals were less than sub-standard!What happened did it change owners?My franchaise was terrible my daughters chicken riggies were way over cooked my husbands veal parmasian was tough as an old boot!THE SALAD HAD ROTTEN SLIMY PEICES OF WHATEVER IN IT!THe greens were absolutely hoprrible nothing like what we got the first time we ate there,looked so forward to going there too.Our waitress was nice enough but she was clueless about the food and how to serve a table!I hope they get it together so we can enjoy them again.
right

Rome, NY

#2 Jul 3, 2011
your an idiot-topix is where you go to do a restaurant review? what a retard
Miss ya

Fredonia, NY

#3 Jul 3, 2011
Another jealous fired employee trying to start shit?
ADK 6

Gloversville, NY

#4 Jul 3, 2011
Utican wrote:
I ate there several years ago it was fantastic,this weekend all 7 meals were less than sub-standard!What happened did it change owners?My franchaise was terrible my daughters chicken riggies were way over cooked my husbands veal parmasian was tough as an old boot!THE SALAD HAD ROTTEN SLIMY PEICES OF WHATEVER IN IT!THe greens were absolutely hoprrible nothing like what we got the first time we ate there,looked so forward to going there too.Our waitress was nice enough but she was clueless about the food and how to serve a table!I hope they get it together so we can enjoy them again.
When Frankie was in his other location early in his ADK career.... His food was great. Since he moved to the new location the quality of his food has gone way down. It's obvious he has cut corners to cut costs. It's also hard to get good help on Old forge. So since he has increased size he is now having other people cook and it's less hands on from Frankie. This is a textbook example of a business owner wanting more money. He expands. Has people do the cooking he once did. This is where the quality break down happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thendara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snead Labels Taxpayers Haters 12 hr Truth is 38
Lowville man charged with second-degree assault 12 hr LMFAO 4
Crime warner cable Rate Hikes 15 hr Cousin Jim 4
music 19 hr Truth 4
get rid of the DA Sat WhoYouKnoWrite 1
Lewis County man charged with sexually abusing ... Sat spell bad 13
Luke Racine Fri wtf 4
Thendara Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web