|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Winterfell wrote:
Dear Easy
... straight back stabbing, Isley manipulation. As far as him speaking at meetings , he is "given" tasks he should not be given as a minion for Bill H., he comes back and reports....for example John has advertising clients who he conveniently " negotiate" the towns insurance with, and comes back and reports back....many , many coincidences occur without mention.
Not the only organization he used to help his "clients" - especially with insurance! BIG money to them.
He's trouble everywhere he goes - ALWAYS starts problems and ALWAYS has to be his way.
Dexter

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Winterfell wrote:
Also Easy
If they had a "problem" with Charlene Seges reports.....they should work it out, there is no "town form" established for the dog wardens position,.......from what I understand Char reports basic numbers every month.....tickets, lost dogs etc......this is a position that requires a physical presence and ability, someone who understands animals and people and has compassion and empathy for both......not a secretary....paperwork is of least importance , although a record of the mainstays are required....I would prefer someone who would go out of their way to take care of my animals first....paperwork last....I agree easy.....something is ....not right.....thanks...Winterfell. ..
There is NO one who could do a better job than Mrs. Sege. She can take care of any animal and understand the people, too. Like a previous poster stated, NOWHERE was anything stated about any problems with her reports until John I. finally got suspended from another organization that her husband is in charge of - and it wasn't JUST her husband who decided - it was the board. RIGHT after that, Mrs. Sege is fired. Hmmmmm.... I'm sure she could fight this one if she wanted. Everywhere John I. goes, he starts problems in each group. He shouldn't be allowed in any organization.
steve

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Winterfell wrote:
Also Easy
If they had a "problem" with Charlene Seges reports.....they should work it out, there is no "town form" established for the dog wardens position,.......from what I understand Char reports basic numbers every month.....tickets, lost dogs etc......this is a position that requires a physical presence and ability, someone who understands animals and people and has compassion and empathy for both......not a secretary....paperwork is of least importance , although a record of the mainstays are required....I would prefer someone who would go out of their way to take care of my animals first....paperwork last....I agree easy.....something is ....not right.....thanks...Winterfell. ..
There is a town form for incidents, and the reason it is important is the state is forcing the town to keep track of all of the animal issues. When they get audited, the information has to be there. The board tried repeatedly to work out the issues-( check the minutes) but to no avail.
horrible

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS CRAP ARE THE TOWNSPEOPLE GOING TO ALLOW TO GO UNADDRESSED?
It is obvious we all as taxpayers and the economical, legal operation of our town has been tossed out, for the inclusion and total concentration of the Board to issues that as board members and appointees are legally involved in, one way or another! The allowing of this to continue rests now on the shoulders of EACH BOARD MEMBER......BECAUSE THEY ARE TAKING NO ACTION THAT HAS BEEN NOTED, TO CORRECT THESE ISSUES.

I don't understand why the board is allowing this to happen. Where is our Town Attorney? Is he ever consulted in these matters, and how could he allow this to go at the risk of legally facing law suits galore here?
WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING.........WHO IS DOING THE JOB THEY ARE ELECTED TO DO and not go behind eveRyone's backs and build their own DYNASTY HERE???

Form a group, get a petition, ask for the State Attorney General to intervene here. Of course the first sign of that move will result in the burning of the evidence..........
SO THE ONLY WAY IT SEEMS IS TO TOSS OUT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE PUT US IN JEOPARDY, starting with the Fire Dept., the Cemetery, the Summer Rec incident, the allowing of power to be used by the Deputy Supervisor, allowing the Supervisor to openly state his opposition to what the voters mandate........
WHEN WILL THIS END??? THEY ARE RUINING OUR TOWN
AND DIGGING INTO OUR TAX DOLLARS TO DO IT......
animals

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

We have a few of those 2 legged kind loose in our Town! Who will catch them in the net? lol
olivia

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

horrible wrote:
HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS CRAP ARE THE TOWNSPEOPLE GOING TO ALLOW TO GO UNADDRESSED?
It is obvious we all as taxpayers and the economical, legal operation of our town has been tossed out, for the inclusion and total concentration of the Board to issues that as board members and appointees are legally involved in, one way or another! The allowing of this to continue rests now on the shoulders of EACH BOARD MEMBER......BECAUSE THEY ARE TAKING NO ACTION THAT HAS BEEN NOTED, TO CORRECT THESE ISSUES.

I don't understand why the board is allowing this to happen. Where is our Town Attorney? Is he ever consulted in these matters, and how could he allow this to go at the risk of legally facing law suits galore here?
WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING.........WHO IS DOING THE JOB THEY ARE ELECTED TO DO and not go behind eveRyone's backs and build their own DYNASTY HERE???

Form a group, get a petition, ask for the State Attorney General to intervene here. Of course the first sign of that move will result in the burning of the evidence..........
SO THE ONLY WAY IT SEEMS IS TO TOSS OUT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE PUT US IN JEOPARDY, starting with the Fire Dept., the Cemetery, the Summer Rec incident, the allowing of power to be used by the Deputy Supervisor, allowing the Supervisor to openly state his opposition to what the voters mandate........
WHEN WILL THIS END??? THEY ARE RUINING OUR TOWN
AND DIGGING INTO OUR TAX DOLLARS TO DO IT......
Wow- take it easy..... This isn't the Iran contra affair.... It's as easy as filling in a different circle on Election Day if you're unhappy. But don't forget- no matter who's in office or on the board people aren't happy. Bill, Joan, Goody, Rusty, Bob- everyone is a critic- until they're in office and forced to explain themselves to the public. Keep that in mind when you have a whole new bunch next January and you're still on here hollering about conspiracies and corruption.
animal

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

who is the animal control?
do it

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Just do what is supposed to be done here. If a resident asks a question and it turns out to be a hot issue, don't blame the person who asked the question, ask for the answers and the name of anyone who is responsible.
Then remember that election day..........
info

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Suggestions and information are offered here to assist someone who does not know what to do about an issue,and where to start to look to get to the truth of the matter before pursuing any action. That has been very helpful to others who are novice in learning about our community.
why needed

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

No one ever explained why the change is necessary.

AND when will it ever come about that other names, other people, other faces, are needed to be appointed to these positions other than relatives or those who collect up their favors.

Close personal friends, or family members of the electorate should NOT WANT to be in positions of appointment if for no other reason that because there are loyalties involved at times when issues
are decisive.

Sure, you may think that person with ties, can simply abstain for any controversial issue, but that isn't what they are there for......to obstain!
This abstention still may result in indirectly controlling the outcome of an important matter.

Then the question is posed as to WHY THIS DOES HAPPEN WITH APPOINTMENTS??????????
Not every appointee is this way, but it may pose a very touchy legal breach. One needs to read the law on this. Then change the rules on appointees if needed.
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

it was explained , she would not do the paper work that the state mandates ....
change

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Who will be doing that work, and who had been doing it in the past?
Bubba

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

change wrote:
Who will be doing that work, and who had been doing it in the past?
I would say go to the next board meeting and ask ...5411
NYSAudit

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

As mentioned in an earlier post, what was the result of our Audit done by the State?
Years back, it was always published that the audit had been done by the State and that it was available at the Clerk's office for review.

What did we miss here?
Bubba

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

NYSAudit wrote:
As mentioned in an earlier post, what was the result of our Audit done by the State?
Years back, it was always published that the audit had been done by the State and that it was available at the Clerk's office for review.
What did we miss here?
don't think that will have much to do with animal control officer .....
not specific

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

I don't think that the post was put here about the audit had anything to do with the dog warden's situation.
It was interesting though to do the comparisons with local communities on their site, to see how our community compares with others similar in size,etc. on all items, such as Insurances, costs of operations, personnel expenses, etc. in other towns around us.

Thanks for the information. Some of us were not aware of how to check and compare our town with others of like size in our area. Very interesting to read.
question

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Did this matter begin at Sege's Dog Kennel's?
Is Mr. Sege still involved with the Sheriff's Dept.?
I took my dog to the Obedience Classes he and his wife held there. Those classes were excellent. My animal, which was not one to mind ANY ONE, and I was about to put him down, when as last resort I stopped at the Dog Kennels and it was the best thing I had ever done. I can't say enough about the training, nor the care I saw given to the strays and those animals who had been abandoned.
Hard to believe that something could have been so wrong that removing Ms. Sege from her position had to happen. She is an intelligent woman and I am sure any problems that may have arisen could have been worked out if someone cared to.
This action and connection with the ex-Sheriff, and the ex-Sheriff's driver, that is rumored in town, may have more merit than meets the eye.
Be watchful to see how this situation is going to be handled.
I sincerely hope the new person or persons will not be treated as poorly!!
rumor

Old Forge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Rumor had it that Bill Gardner was the new dog man! He would look funny locked in a cage now wouldn't he? Many people have stated that's where he belongs! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
nope

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

There are other places for Bill Gardner, and it isn't as Dog Warden so he can still get our tax dollars and health benefits, etc. That job is too good for him!!
Besides, he has gotten enough of our tax dollars to put in his pocket. If the dog warden MUST be changed, the job should be advertised, and open for the public to apply.
Gardner for Dog Warden?????????Really????
Parker Snead

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Bill Gardner was appointed several months ago as the Dog Control officer by the Town and if you have a need for his services, I guess you call the Town Barn?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of64
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Thendara Discussions

Search the Thendara Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 26 min Poor for ever 6,192
child molester (Jul '12) 57 min Danny boy 29
Anyone know who tried driving their............. 5 hr Jose 3
Headie server at Slickers 5 hr TheMan 2
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 10 hr positronium 6,290
Dann challenges Legislator Peck in Gouverneur 11 hr reader 13
fletchfest 2014 Sat buck hill rd 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Thendara Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Thendara People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE