Posted in the Thendara Forum

omg

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2013
From aplus to the bar is a bunch of scum bags.needs a good clean up
really

Johnsburg, NY

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Are you just noticing this? It's been like that for a long time. Ever listen to the scanner and hear how many times the cops are called to the same places. Maybe if scum lords didn't own the buildings and took care of them, who they let rent them, it might clean the street up. But then they will move onto another street. example Rural Ave, Waters Street. They are all over. Many of them could use drug and alcohol counseling and even Mental Health services. They need to want to clean up themselves. Never going to be able to force change on any of them, though it would be nice.
seriously

Ithaca, NY

#3 Jan 30, 2013
They are not all scum bags or into drugs and some of them have jobs and work hard and try to stay away from the bad influences. So its not just the whole streets your talking about and no i don't live their just know people who do. No matter where you go each town is full of druggies and people who need help, nothing ever changes
Rent Man

New York, NY

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Who cares who they are I can charge whatever I want for rent,Welfare is paying,guaranteed money!
lol

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Drug busts dogs bitings fights deaths ya a sucky place rapes drunks
loser sitting on the porch degrading people
and

United States

#6 Jan 31, 2013
It just aint main st.the one section on rural ave and the one section on water street.if you look on the map where sex offenders live its sad how many there actually are.thats just the ones that register anyways.easton st and collins st and dayan st also have nasty people.
Justin Case

New York, NY

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Rent Man wrote:
Who cares who they are I can charge whatever I want for rent,Welfare is paying,guaranteed money!
You're also guaranteed property damages for which you will never recoup.
unreal

New York, NY

#8 Jan 31, 2013
sounds like a good party to me.
lol

Saranac Lake, NY

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Don't forget the side street below the old village office running to the cemetary. We all know who the users and losers are. Its not everyone its a select few.
yup yup yup

New York, NY

#10 Jan 31, 2013
I didn't know Lowville had a Main Street.... I always thought the map read State Street...
haba

United States

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Main street state street loser street call it what you will.
dave

Boonville, NY

#12 Feb 1, 2013
That is what you get in the Margarette Hanno projects! She rents to the "gauranteed" government checks.
said

United States

#13 Feb 1, 2013
Hey some money is better than none so hush

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thendara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bald Mountain Colony Transition - Resident's Su... 12 min Chuck 16
Let's talk about it! 1 hr Talk to me 5
how much village water....... 3 hr Mrs_Piggy 2
Dakota Tuttle 4 hr Duh 3
Enlighten Us...Why does this topic continue to ... 16 hr Enlighten Us 1
Hershey 17 hr Funny 4
Buffalo Head Closed Sep 17 Bud 11

Thendara Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance