Forestport Diner
just me

Utica, NY

#42 Mar 1, 2013
I don't blame her for putting in her two cents, that's her lively hood. I go there several times a week and don't recall any gossip, then again I can't even hear myself fart.
lol

Clinton, NY

#43 Mar 2, 2013
BUT, the nose knows.........
uninformed or not

Clinton, NY

#44 Mar 2, 2013
One could have used a much better choice than the word GOSSIP.
"Yes, we gossip at the Forestport Diner"

"Gossip" A person who reveals personal information, rumor or report of an intimate nature, spread gossip.

That is how the use of that word is interpreted.

Did you honestly not know what you were saying? Think before you post things like that about Dave's.
People who go there care about others, and I don't think they are too happy about the use of the word "gossip" unless they ARE gossiping!!! But, as Dave said you always have an answer, whether it be right or wrong, and this time it is wrong.

BUT WE ALL AGREE DAVE'S DONUTS ARE THE GREATEST!!

Amazing

West Hartford, CT

#45 Mar 2, 2013
It's a great place to go is all that matters!
Bullsht

Utica, NY

#46 Mar 2, 2013
uninformed or not wrote:
One could have used a much better choice than the word GOSSIP.
"Yes, we gossip at the Forestport Diner"
"Gossip" A person who reveals personal information, rumor or report of an intimate nature, spread gossip.
That is how the use of that word is interpreted.
Did you honestly not know what you were saying? Think before you post things like that about Dave's.
People who go there care about others, and I don't think they are too happy about the use of the word "gossip" unless they ARE gossiping!!! But, as Dave said you always have an answer, whether it be right or wrong, and this time it is wrong.
BUT WE ALL AGREE DAVE'S DONUTS ARE THE GREATEST!!
If the gossip shoe fits wear it! When did Dave say anything?
Post 39

Clinton, NY

#47 Mar 3, 2013
Dave was quoted in post 39 by Jeannette herself.

Don't let this be a problem for Dave. As the post stated, it was not a good word choice for the description of the diner. She was just concerned but didn't express herself correctly in what she typed. Sometimes one gets carried away. I believe Dave can withstand the flack. He is a good businessman.
Paul

Gloversville, NY

#48 Mar 3, 2013
whats that old saying , opinions are like a--holes everyones got one and most of them stink
Document changed

Clinton, NY

#49 Mar 3, 2013
check out the twin bridges site.
It is posted there that the Highway Supt. changed the bid documents after they went out to bid.
stupid is as stupid does.
Stay away

Utica, NY

#51 Mar 11, 2013
I wouldn't go there! Totally disrespectful people with no morals frequent the place!
Paul

Lake Pleasant, NY

#52 Mar 11, 2013
Stay away wrote:
I wouldn't go there! Totally disrespectful people with no morals frequent the place!
and we like it there ...
one of many

Utica, NY

#53 Mar 11, 2013
Stay away wrote:
sounds lioke a good thjing to me i hear they don't take food stams there anyway. thanks for not going there from us all
Really

Whately, MA

#54 Mar 11, 2013
Stay away wrote:
By the sound of your attitude, it's a better place without you there anyway!!!!!
Great place to eat :-)
Amazing

Wethersfield, CT

#55 Mar 12, 2013
Dear (stay away), I'm quite sure you will NOT be missed very much...IF ANY!!!!
Really

Utica, NY

#56 Mar 12, 2013
I'm sure it's your type that's being referred to!
Jerry

Gloversville, NY

#57 Mar 12, 2013
I love to eat there Dave and the b staff do an awesome job
chow hound

Gloversville, NY

#58 Mar 12, 2013
LOVE THE FOOD
Question

Utica, NY

#59 Mar 12, 2013
Amazing lets on that Dave and employees supported the mink skinning at the summer recreation program, is this true? Do you all have skinning lessons in the back room there? This is how one asshole ruins it for everyone! Maybe Amazing should brag a bit louder and make damn sure political careers are over before they ever begin! Does everyone understand how the political world works here in Forestport? Are some lessons in order?
Bob

Gloversville, NY

#60 Mar 12, 2013
Question wrote:
Amazing lets on that Dave and employees supported the mink skinning at the summer recreation program, is this true? Do you all have skinning lessons in the back room there? This is how one asshole ruins it for everyone! Maybe Amazing should brag a bit louder and make damn sure political careers are over before they ever begin! Does everyone understand how the political world works here in Forestport? Are some lessons in order?
you can't judge a place by some of the people that go there , if that were true no place would be worth going to ...
Question

Utica, NY

#62 Mar 12, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't judge a place by some of the people that go there , if that were true no place would be worth going to ...
Not even when that one person puts forth the perception of acceptance of said situation? You have heard that birds of a feather flock together? No others preach over and over like a little whine ass that what was done was completely acceptable and stop pointing a finger at the poor little mink girl! Get your facts strait, there is no other diner or person like Amazing pointing fingers at any place else! Don't try and finger all diners!
Bob

United States

#63 Mar 12, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>Not even when that one person puts forth the perception of acceptance of said situation? You have heard that birds of a feather flock together? No others preach over and over like a little whine ass that what was done was completely acceptable and stop pointing a finger at the poor little mink girl! Get your facts strait, there is no other diner or person like Amazing pointing fingers at any place else! Don't try and finger all diners!
never heard it at the diner , alot of nuts on topix , but here we are ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thendara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New girl at sunoco 29 min i know 3
Dave butts 2 hr Linda 2
Awww single girl u were my intertainment! 2 hr fan of all of you 3
lowville 4 corners. 5 hr And other things 2
News Two arrested in Lewis County camp burglaries (Dec '09) 6 hr Dope 4
Lowville Couple Arrested 6 hr Balls deep 8
News Senator Gillibrand pushes legislation to limit ... 21 hr Yaba Gaba Doo 1

Thendara Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance