Tilly

Lowville, NY

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Why is nothing being said about the other Amish accident, the hit and run... I heard who it was but not sure if it is who I'm thinking. Were charges filed?
Wow

Lowville, NY

#2 Jan 2, 2013
Guess that drunk knows the right people. I heard the last name was Waite and he works for Nat. Grid. Plus, he's had a DWI within the last ten years, I heard.
Amish Mafia

Rochester, NY

#3 Jan 2, 2013
We are going to send up Levi and Jolin to investigate, take care of vengence and get reparations.
Shame

Lowville, NY

#5 Jan 4, 2013
From UticaOD.com
"A Lewis County man has turned himself in after allegedly leaving the scene of a car crash last week in which he struck an Amish buggy, the Lewis County Sheriff's Office said.
The crash occurred Thursday on state Route 12 in Lowville. Steven Waite, 50, of Carthage turned himself in Tuesday evening, deputies said.
Waite was ticketed for leaving the scene of a property damage accident, leaving the scene of an accident involving injury to an animal, speed not reasonable and prudent, following too closely and failure to use due care when approaching a horse. He will appear in Lowville Town Court at a later date, deputies said.
In a news release, the Sheriff's Office also thanked "the individuals who contacted the sheriff's office and assisted with the investigation.""
Pig

New York, NY

#6 Jan 4, 2013
Were they transporting a PIG? I hope not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thendara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looks like someone is running against the Sheriff 1 hr ummmm 30
Gladys Nagy (May '14) 2 hr Goon 31
Parker Doesn't Love Forestport 3 hr Embarrassed 2
Sheriff's Department Without Canine Unit After ... 4 hr lol 3
Forestport Loves Parker 12 hr Funny one is 11
Supervisor's lost signs 12 hr Curious 16
Forcible Touching Arrest 13 hr Seriously 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thendara Mortgages