Paulies Meat and Seafood
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shadowmax1

New York, NY

#21 Nov 19, 2012
appointment wrote:
<quoted text>Skipped your welfare appointment today better go tomorrow or you might not get anymore of us taxpayers $$$$
Good one...
Pig

New York, NY

#22 Jan 3, 2013
The PIG is happy the meat market is closed.
sam

United States

#23 Jan 5, 2013
paul is a f---in back stabber and piece a shit also . i am a neighbor
Pig

New York, NY

#24 Jan 5, 2013
The Pig didn't like the idea of selling pork. I could have been next.
sally

New York, NY

#26 Jan 5, 2013
Went in there twice......wasn't impressed.
really

United States

#27 Jan 5, 2013
Loved the place. Forget you idiotic people and your negative comments. Why don't you try to run a business, I mean since you know everything.
Andy O Andy

Lake Luzerne, NY

#28 Jan 5, 2013
These posts mean nothing. Most of all the comments are made by the unemployable and the rest are made by the druggies in town. Please don't add anything to this garbage. Be honorable and don't lower your standards to the common trash who post on this garbage forum site
Just a waste

Ithaca, NY

#29 Jan 5, 2013
Andy O Andy wrote:
These posts mean nothing. Most of all the comments are made by the unemployable and the rest are made by the druggies in town. Please don't add anything to this garbage. Be honorable and don't lower your standards to the common trash who post on this garbage forum site
I'm employed and I don't do drugs, thank you very much. "Garbage forum site"? What are you doing posting on it? Paul's food wasn't that good. I remember driving by it this summer and the food was being cooked no more than five feet from the ROAD! Who would pay for that? He's lucky the health inspector wasn't there. Ever see that guy at the fair? He's loaded most the time! And why don't they do something about it? Cause he's a big bad legislator! Just one more load of B.S. in Lewis County. People have problems with the government (federal, state and local). Here's how you solve it: take care of your local gov. first and work your way up. You cannot stop B.S. with the federal crap until you deal with your local gov first. Paul is nothing but garbage and no one bothers to do anything about it!
Wow

New York, NY

#30 Jan 5, 2013
Thought this MIGHT be a little informative, but should've known better!!
Smirnoff

Boonville, NY

#31 Jan 7, 2013
sam wrote:
paul is a f---in back stabber and piece a shit also . i am a neighbor
Does he get drinks for minors? Does he have his driveway done, bill the county get caught and say it was a terrible mistake? What he does, that alot of the others that he works with do not do, is listen to the common folk. Thhis problem is, they cannot micro chip or micro manage him. Oh yeah, has a built a bridge across iroqouis property without informing them? Has he rigged a bid so that only he as a proprietor could bid it, or only they knew about it? Has he ever been told that he has a conflict of interest and ignores it anyway? The problem is he is not bought and paid for. Yes the problem is with local government, but it's not Paul Stanford sorry to tell you. I could care less about some of the rude snotty comments. He does not stick his nose in the sky to the common folk. I hope more people with some common sense come out of the woodwork soon.
2 cents

United States

#32 Jan 12, 2013
No he's just s Moron that votes for what he wants and not what the voters want.
And he's got you under his self serving thumb.
Can't wait to Election Day. All we need is someone with a heart beat to run against him .
wrong guy

Lake Luzerne, NY

#33 Jan 12, 2013
apparently "2 cents" is confused. sounds like he's
talking about Rick Lucas.
2 cents

Conklin, NY

#34 Jan 13, 2013
No, Rick Lucas usually votes for what's best for the county and votes what the majority of his constituents want.
Paul Stanford is a self serving pompas ass who only ran to vote against Rick and anyone else , just for spite.
Real good reason to run for office!!!
At least Zlucas has a successful record at running a business.
Paul Stanford , he's got a record of business failures. Just who we really want running the county . What a joke!!
And lastly , I'm a registered Democrat, that's how bad Paul Stsnford is
wrong guy

Johnstown, NY

#35 Jan 13, 2013
still confused "2 cents". Lucas votes for what will put money in his pocket- it's not about his constituents.

I'm glad to see Paul and others standing up to Lucas and his questionable activities.
sally

New York, NY

#36 Feb 27, 2013
Bump up for person in Utica
dont

New York, NY

#37 Mar 2, 2013
don't bump old post there is no need for it to bad for the person in Utica
curious

New York, NY

#38 Mar 2, 2013
What is Paul doing now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thendara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowville Walmart 7 hr Harry Bawls 6
Sasha 10 hr Kermit 10
Michelle DingALLmen FAIR-HO 17' 11 hr Mutual Friends 17
Northern Lights Sun BandLF 1
News Historic Inn's Thursday Night Special At The 'R... (Aug '11) May '14 Yep 4
Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Sep '11 ilion resident 13
Frankies taste of what? (Jul '11) Jul '11 ADK 6 4

Thendara Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thendara Mortgages