United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

They closed. I love the place but I think it is crazy how they just shut down with no notice,not even to employees
why

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Why would he close I know he did good business their???
sam

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

he sucks like his food
2 cents

Ravena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Yup,
The people in his district must be proud.
This would be a good indication as to what kind of person he really is.
The scary part is that he was elected to make smart business decisions so now it makes me wonder.
jessica

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Who was it that owned it? Seemed like a busy place every time I drove by. Small business is hard - but if Memories can stay open with an empty parking lot, you would think that small meat market could.
Athigh

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

He is a fat drunk anyhow. Glad he is closed.
Joe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

I will miss it.
right

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

jessica wrote:
Who was it that owned it? Seemed like a busy place every time I drove by. Small business is hard - but if Memories can stay open with an empty parking lot, you would think that small meat market could.
Your right Jessica,when I went by there it was always full and when I stopped I had to squeeze in someplace,he had good food and meals....Where you been anyhows Jessica have not seen you around lately?
think positive

Carthage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

So, is it closed for good, or is the owner sick or something? Odd time to close - just getting into the holiday season.
location location

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

not enough parking space for ANY business there. they can't make a profit w/ only 2-3 customers possible at any one time. I often wanted to stop but had no room to. didn't stand a chance.
Dooshbagger

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

How many times is that lush gonna close up shop?
shadowmax1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

think positive wrote:
So, is it closed for good, or is the owner sick or something? Odd time to close - just getting into the holiday season.
Its closed for good...this loser can't make a go of it...never has stuck with any thing as of late. People were dumb enough to elect him as legislator....he can't even take care of his own finances. The only reason he wanted to be a legislator was to try to add time on the county tit so he can slouch out a county pension.....wake up people of his district.....vote his fat lazy ass out so he doesn't get the chance to freeload a pension off us......
Stupid Is As Stupid Does

Fultonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Shadowax1 your a moron. And,just so your smart moron ass can be well informed, he did tell his employees he was closing since I was one of those employees. Also, it's no one's business why he closed the store. Someone had the right comment up above, "maybe he is sick." The reason he wanted to be a legislator was to try to make a difference, but it takes more than one vote to make a difference. One more thought you ignorant ass (shadowmax1), if you had the money he did, you would try new things as often as he does!
shadowmax1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Stupid Is As Stupid Does wrote:
Shadowax1 your a moron. And,just so your smart moron ass can be well informed, he did tell his employees he was closing since I was one of those employees. Also, it's no one's business why he closed the store. Someone had the right comment up above, "maybe he is sick." The reason he wanted to be a legislator was to try to make a difference, but it takes more than one vote to make a difference. One more thought you ignorant ass (shadowmax1), if you had the money he did, you would try new things as often as he does!
Haha...that's a good name for you....let me correct you....it should be "you're a moron"......hahahahahaha. and believe me ..he doesn't have a pot to piss in. Btw I don't think he wants to compare liquid assets or net worth with me....nor would you....
Story Time

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

shadowmax1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha...that's a good name for you....let me correct you....it should be "you're a moron"......hahahahahaha. and believe me ..he doesn't have a pot to piss in. Btw I don't think he wants to compare liquid assets or net worth with me....nor would you....
"Its Your Story" You tell it...
Blowing Smoke Out Of Butt

Fultonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

True, Story Time! It's his/her story is just about right. If "shadow" knew Paul they would know that life isn't all about money. But, those who put people down like "shadow" have jealousy issues. Jealousy has drove many men to murder and suicide. But, no matter what the reason Paul closed his store for, I hope he is happy. Good luck Paul!
story time thanks

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Blowing Smoke Out Of Butt wrote:
True, Story Time! It's his/her story is just about right. If "shadow" knew Paul they would know that life isn't all about money. But, those who put people down like "shadow" have jealousy issues. Jealousy has drove many men to murder and suicide. But, no matter what the reason Paul closed his store for, I hope he is happy. Good luck Paul!
Story time sais thanks,this shadow probobly dont have 10 cents they are just pulling your leg and they are good at telling stories they made up...Im sure they are living off the system and are hard earned dollar!!!
shadowmax1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

story time thanks wrote:
<quoted text>Story time sais thanks,this shadow probobly dont have 10 cents they are just pulling your leg and they are good at telling stories they made up...Im sure they are living off the system and are hard earned dollar!!!
Skipped English class as a kid I see....
appointment

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

shadowmax1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Skipped English class as a kid I see....
Skipped your welfare appointment today better go tomorrow or you might not get anymore of us taxpayers $$$$

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Thendara Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Thendara People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance