Lowville man fought with man, pregnan...

Lowville man fought with man, pregnant woman

There are 18 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Lowville man fought with man, pregnant woman. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

A Lowville man on Sunday was accused of initiating an altercation with another man and his nine-month-pregnant girlfriend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

Joke

New York, NY

#1 Mar 4, 2013
And why is he walking around town? He should be in jail,this guy is nuts
not the first time

Johnsburg, NY

#2 Mar 4, 2013
This idiot should be in jail for a long time. This is not the first time. I know of at least two other incidents with other people. He's a drunken B*&^*$D who needs the crap beat out of him. I hope the judge does something with this animal.
2sides

Wethersfield, CT

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Who are the other people involved,? Sounds like there's more to this story...
not the first time

Johnsburg, NY

#4 Mar 5, 2013
2sides wrote:
Who are the other people involved,? Sounds like there's more to this story...
you don't need to know who it was. He was drunk and chased after someone he worked with. also others had problems too. I think he not only gets drunk, but most likely drugs too. He has been a jerk even when younger. loves to fight i heard.
sideways

Saint Johnsville, NY

#5 Mar 5, 2013
I think there is something more to this story. Who stole from him? It sounds like they should have given back what they may have taken. Anyone know what was stolen? Who are they?
sideways

Saint Johnsville, NY

#6 Mar 5, 2013
not the first time wrote:
<quoted text>you don't need to know who it was. He was drunk and chased after someone he worked with. also others had problems too. I think he not only gets drunk, but most likely drugs too. He has been a jerk even when younger. loves to fight i heard.
It is public record and I want to know. There are two sides to every argument.
yellowpagedotcom

New York, NY

#7 Mar 5, 2013
sideways wrote:
<quoted text>
It is public record and I want to know. There are two sides to every argument.
Look up the address on yellowpages.com . I did, and yes, I believe there is more to this story that should be told.
retardbabyy

Hamden, CT

#8 Mar 5, 2013
I am thinking it is, MT and RG? And if that is the case im sure he was stolen from and bad a** toughguy Megan had to throw him out rather than give him his property back. Im sure she and Randy had already sold it for drugs. Its ok though, karma is a bit*h and they will lose custody of that baby in no time. Watch it be born retarded like mom and dad...People like that dont belong having children!
spec

Johnsburg, NY

#9 Mar 5, 2013
Who are they. Jeremy does not attack strangers. Did they steal from him, what did they steal and why would they steal from someone who has so little? I smell a rat here.
spec

Johnsburg, NY

#10 Mar 5, 2013
retardbabyy wrote:
I am thinking it is, MT and RG? And if that is the case im sure he was stolen from and bad a** toughguy Megan had to throw him out rather than give him his property back. Im sure she and Randy had already sold it for drugs. Its ok though, karma is a bit*h and they will lose custody of that baby in no time. Watch it be born retarded like mom and dad...People like that dont belong having children!
I know someone who is looking to adopt.
spec

Johnsburg, NY

#11 Mar 5, 2013
I hope they consider adoption. I know a family looking for another sibling. The baby would be raised in a good home with values and a solid family life. They could provide the baby with a moral basis and a caring and loving sibling and solid home life. Or that baby can grow up in a hotel room with train-wreck parents. I hope they consider adoption.
give it up

Bakers Mills, NY

#12 Mar 5, 2013
spec wrote:
I hope they consider adoption. I know a family looking for another sibling. The baby would be raised in a good home with values and a solid family life. They could provide the baby with a moral basis and a caring and loving sibling and solid home life. Or that baby can grow up in a hotel room with train-wreck parents. I hope they consider adoption.
Randy doesnt have his other kids so why keep this one.
yeap

New York, NY

#13 Mar 7, 2013
randy use to be a good guy until he moved to lowville dont know what hes thinking now
lol

Saranac Lake, NY

#14 Mar 7, 2013
Wait, your telling me a guy with a history of alcohol and violence. That threw someone down stairs, shoved a women with child, only gets an apperance ticket. If someone steals from you you call the cops he had no right to go up there and what followed is his own fault. I say he should have been locked up that night. What a waste.
Megan

New York, NY

#15 Mar 11, 2013
Well Sideways for your information just because it is what you call public records doesnt mean you have to know anything!!!! But if need be ill tell ya Nothing was stollen from this man, further more he has never even been in my apartment to leave a cell phone there. for another i really dont think it is of anyones concern what goes on in my life. your al screaming adoption for my baby, but what about all these other children alot worse off than mine will be. She hasnt even entered the world yet and yet no one will give me a chance to prove myself. I think its really stupid you all sit on here and run me down when there is allot worse things going on in the world today. all anyone can ever talk about is drugs but guess what for your 411 my urine is clean thank you. want proof? take it up with lewis county probation they get my urine every week for drug tests. all you sick f**ks make me out to be some big time junkie... im sorry i smoked pot for a few years of my teenage life. but guess what im not a teenager anymore so get your heads out of your a**es and leave me alone. As for the family you know that would like to adopt..... there are plenty of childrens homes out there. go find your own baby i think ill keep mine thanks. I bet that just erks everyone but i know my daughter will have a good life.
sideways

Syracuse, NY

#16 Mar 13, 2013
Whose urine are you using to pass your tests Meghan? I know you in real life, I see what you and Randy do for money to get drugs and you will have CPS involved in no time. The child should be adopted and raised by a family that wont sell the food stamps for drug and beer money. There is nothing worse than not being abke to have a child and seeing someone who dosnt deserve a child abuse it before it is even born...people like you disgust me!
jim

New York, NY

#17 Apr 12, 2013
Jeremy is a good guy. Known him for years and am very close to him. He does have a drinking problem but nobodys perfect. Dont Fck with him and he would never bother ya
busted

Altmar, NY

#18 Apr 30, 2013
Megan wrote:
Well Sideways for your information just because it is what you call public records doesnt mean you have to know anything!!!! But if need be ill tell ya Nothing was stollen from this man, further more he has never even been in my apartment to leave a cell phone there. for another i really dont think it is of anyones concern what goes on in my life. your al screaming adoption for my baby, but what about all these other children alot worse off than mine will be. She hasnt even entered the world yet and yet no one will give me a chance to prove myself. I think its really stupid you all sit on here and run me down when there is allot worse things going on in the world today. all anyone can ever talk about is drugs but guess what for your 411 my urine is clean thank you. want proof? take it up with lewis county probation they get my urine every week for drug tests. all you sick f**ks make me out to be some big time junkie... im sorry i smoked pot for a few years of my teenage life. but guess what im not a teenager anymore so get your heads out of your a**es and leave me alone. As for the family you know that would like to adopt..... there are plenty of childrens homes out there. go find your own baby i think ill keep mine thanks. I bet that just erks everyone but i know my daughter will have a good life.
maybe should of been busted like randy,she knew what he was doing.selling and doing drugs around the baby.having all kinds of scub in and out of their place all the time, can you say CPS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thendara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Simeon kent (Jul '14) 1 hr Ha ha 54
Derek Brand & Amanda Chambers (Sep '15) 10 hr dopedOUT 12
Rishell dunaway 11 hr Facts 13
Computer FBI Virus 14 hr Computer Doc 2
News Port Leyden mayor wins through write-ins, tie v... 16 hr Community member 5
Herion dealers 16 hr Community member 20
Erin Butzer (May '16) Fri Bud Good 15

Thendara Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thendara Mortgages