Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Seriously?! Why does this woman make 6 figures when she barely deserves minimum wage... She spends more time stuffing her face at Jebs with her monkey Caleb than she does doing her actual job... She needs to be voted put... Maybe I can do what she did & bus in a bunch of ppl to vote for her opponent next election... Waste of money & county resources. Mr Young would have actually helped us :/
Pig

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Like you, PIG is up to here with condescending, opinionated people whose only demonstrable skill is limited to mind numbing comments.
really

Constableville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Seriously?! Why does this woman make 6 figures when she barely deserves minimum wage... She spends more time stuffing her face at Jebs with her monkey Caleb than she does doing her actual job... She needs to be voted put... Maybe I can do what she did & bus in a bunch of ppl to vote for her opponent next election... Waste of money & county resources. Mr Young would have actually helped us :/
I completely agree with you about our current DA. You have stated it all very well!!
priceless

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>I completely agree with you about our current DA. You have stated it all very well!!
I also completely agree. She needs to go.
yup

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

she's a total waste. I thought she'd be good at first, but all she's worried about is the political aspect -- does not make good decisions at all. Mr. Young was a much better prosecutor. Maybe she should start thinking about the people first and not just her "career." However, her career is suffering b/c people in this county see what's going on and what her priorities are. Some of these cases she's screwed up are going to come back and bite her and the county in the @$$!
granma

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

What are your complaints specifically?
how

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

How long is she the DA and when is DA up for re-election?
Pig

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

She don't mess with me...Or any of my PIG friends.
Tolerance is a virtue

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

yup wrote:
she's a total waste. I thought she'd be good at first, but all she's worried about is the political aspect -- does not make good decisions at all. Mr. Young was a much better prosecutor. Maybe she should start thinking about the people first and not just her "career." However, her career is suffering b/c people in this county see what's going on and what her priorities are. Some of these cases she's screwed up are going to come back and bite her and the county in the @$$!
PLEASE find some examples of her "screw ups" and post them. You may have to dig to find some quotable and tangible specifics, but believe me ... these would go a LONG way to help get this person out!

You would definitely be doing us all a big favor if you could cite some of the information with links and things like that. Sounds like you have some key words with which you could google.

Thank you in advance!
GoodrepinLC

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Tolerance is a virtue wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE find some examples of her "screw ups" and post them. You may have to dig to find some quotable and tangible specifics, but believe me ... these would go a LONG way to help get this person out!
You would definitely be doing us all a big favor if you could cite some of the information with links and things like that. Sounds like you have some key words with which you could google.
Thank you in advance!
She is only looking out for herself. She relies on her relatives for info and they are as messed up as she is, She is a DISHONOR to the people of Lewis County. Go back to being a wanna be in Rochester.
yup

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thank you in advance!
I don't want to air any personal dirty laundry and I don't know who you are or who and/or what case you're referring to. I've just heard that all of these local attorneys are looking out for one another and really don't care about the people they're representing. As long as they can make a deal that they think will uphold their credibility, that's what they're looking for. The DA and her sidekick need to investigate better and treat people the way they would expect to be treated also. In hindsight while looking out for their own @$$e$, they're losing credibility with the people.
yup

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

If you need a good lawyer, don't count on anyone in Lewis County. They all know one another and have a history together. You're better off getting someone from Oneida or Onondaga Counties that actually care and the DA's Office may have to listen to.
Tolerance is a virtue

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

yup wrote:
If you need a good lawyer, don't count on anyone in Lewis County. They all know one another and have a history together. You're better off getting someone from Oneida or Onondaga Counties that actually care and the DA's Office may have to listen to.
From the Lowville posts I've read (specifically those that originate from the News section of topix, and therefore more reliable) it seems like the LEOs are very lenient on the criminals.

It's like they're afraid to hurt anyone's feelings.

With all the light charges coupled with a slow response time, no one needs a good lawyer in LC.
Tolerance is a virtue

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

yup wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to air any personal dirty laundry and I don't know who you are or who and/or what case you're referring to. I've just heard that all of these local attorneys are looking out for one another and really don't care about the people they're representing. As long as they can make a deal that they think will uphold their credibility, that's what they're looking for. The DA and her sidekick need to investigate better and treat people the way they would expect to be treated also. In hindsight while looking out for their own @$$e$, they're losing credibility with the people.
You're right, airing personal dirty laundry won't help this situation, nether will hearsay. There's got to be something that was in the news that will give an example of this person's character, professionalism or judgement. It there isn't anything that you can actually put your finger on, quote etc, this forum won't help that much.
new york

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thank you in advance!
The Laurie Hirsh arson trial for instance,look it up,the DA is useless!!!!!!
Tolerance is a virtue

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

new york wrote:
<quoted text>The Laurie Hirsh arson trial for instance,look it up,the DA is useless!!!!!!
Now we're getting somewhere. I had heard murmurings about this. Thanks for that tidbit. I'll see what I can find.

Anymore? The longer the list the better!
Tolerance is a virtue

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

I googled "Laurie Hirsh" arson trial and found no reference.

I found this from 2008

http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/article/20... :

Donald J. Smith,31, of 24335 White Road, Watertown, pleaded guilty to an amended charge of fifth-degree arson, satisfying charges of third-degree arson and fourth-degree conspiracy that were lodged against him. Sentencing was set for April 25. Mr. Smith was charged Nov. 15, 2006, with burning down the trailer home on Higby Road in the town of Greig that he was renting from Lori A. Hirsch. A jury on March 6 acquitted Ms. Hirsch of charges that she enticed Mr. Smith to commit the crime.

Is this it? or is there something more recent? Also, notice this person's name is spelled Lori Hirsch, and maybe not the same person anyway.

You may have some insider information that can't been substantiated in the court of law.
wallyworlds

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Mr young had the innate intelligence to not arrest any girl scouts for soliciting and trespass for merely going door to door selling cookies.
The facts do speak for themselves,
duh

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

wallyworlds wrote:
Mr young had the innate intelligence to not arrest any girl scouts for soliciting and trespass for merely going door to door selling cookies.
The facts do speak for themselves,
Wait a minute, you wanted Mr Young to arrest girl scouts for going door to door selling cookies? I hope this is a joke.
green eggs

Remsen, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Sounds ike the old Republican smear machine is greasing itself.

Tip- Bragging on Mike Young will get you no where.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Thendara Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Thendara People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance