Forestport Resident

Utica, NY

#22 Aug 31, 2013
Parker Snead wrote:
Baseless anonymous desperate slander.... How do you get your petitions filled out without going door to door all over town unless you have the Republican Committee in your hip pocket?
You should be careful, you don't need the republican party in your hip pocket, but you do need to have the common sense to realize not all of us have a boat, live on the lake, and your portrait in the Adirondack express speaks volumes, to those of us who do not have the fortune to afford lake front privileges. You also need to understand this is not just about forestport (Bill H. knows this) our town encompasses citizens from the areas of otter lake, woodgate and forestport. Equal representation which (Bill H. has always recognized) is critical on our town board.

By the way, Bill H. was never against the bridges as you try to portray, he consistently wanted to open those bridges but he did not want it to be at the taxpayers expense, the fact you can't figure that out, worries me. What connections do you have with our county and state legislators?

You may be a good businessman, but a good businessman does not make a good politician. Good politicians have the skill and ability to save post offices.
Bubba

Pulaski, NY

#24 Sep 1, 2013
Bid Talker wrote:
<quoted text>
You better be able to back that up legally.
it was in the Utica paper years ago ....
Parker Snead

New Hartford, NY

#25 Sep 1, 2013
Good Morning, I hope to meet many of you in this next week. My business slowes down now and will allow me the time to go door to door. I will try to see everyone if I can. I will be up North today....
closer

Lacona, NY

#26 Sep 1, 2013
When you vote, PLEASE vote with your wallet in mind! The current Board (3 of them) made the bridges happen with the support of Parker Snead.
The bridges were brought in under cost and on time.
We needed the bridges for fire and life safety. We are very lucky to have Seager, Karn & Kwasnewski (sp?) on our board or we would still be without bridges or in debt to our hind quarters! Vote where
credit is due! As for council persons, we have 2 seats open and only 1 real choice. Sometimes ya win, sometimes ya lose...
Just Saying

Lacona, NY

#27 Sep 2, 2013
Parker Snead wrote:
Good Morning, I hope to meet many of you in this next week. My business slowes down now and will allow me the time to go door to door. I will try to see everyone if I can. I will be up North today....
I don't see how you will have the time. You are on this forum day and night. Maybe you have a laptop and plan to take it with you?
dont say

New Hartford, NY

#28 Sep 2, 2013
parker has a mini computer screen is his sunglasses .No need for bulky laptop . No problem .
Truth is

Utica, NY

#29 Sep 2, 2013
dont say wrote:
parker has a mini computer screen is his sunglasses .No need for bulky laptop . No problem .
Yes, yes and his hearing and vision is that of an eagle! He types at speeds up to 300 words a minute and I hear tell that he shoots fireballs out of his arse when angered too! They didn't do that in school did they?
Changed mind

Johnstown, NY

#30 Sep 2, 2013
I changed my mind today and Bill Hasenauer is not getting my vote, nor is Bill Gardner (that was no change). I spend about 15 minutes of a very busy day trying to get on Rt. 28 so I could go north. I'm not sure that I know what Parker will be all about but he definitely is more about people and events in this town than the two current people in their positions. Parker, get out and LISTEN to people.
townie

Indian Lake, NY

#31 Sep 3, 2013
If you could cross the twin bridges and were going north, it would probably take the same amount of time, if not more, being you would have 2 lanes of traffic then. I doubt very much you wait 15 minutes to get onto route 28. What a joke.
me tooo

New Hartford, NY

#32 Sep 3, 2013
wanted to go to Boonville yesterday, waited at least 10 minutes. Could have crossed bridges and went up Dutch Hill instead ,would have been much safer and quicker.
Bill

Lynn, MA

#33 Sep 3, 2013
me tooo wrote:
wanted to go to Boonville yesterday, waited at least 10 minutes. Could have crossed bridges and went up Dutch Hill instead ,would have been much safer and quicker.

It is not important that the bridges are open for your use, the merchants in the village or the fire fighters. What is important is that the Bills show us all who is boss.
ONO

New Hartford, NY

#34 Sep 3, 2013
Safety! Try pulling out on RT 28 from River St to go into town. You have to gun it to jump out infront of 60 MPH traffic then hit your brakes to make that immediate left. DANGEROUS!! The Bills don't care obout our safety, only their selves.
townie

Inlet, NY

#35 Sep 3, 2013
After looking at the pictures and hearing about the guardrails that were on the back of the town truck, I once agained talked to Mr. Gardner and he said they were still waiting for 200+ feet of guardrail.
more of the same

New Hartford, NY

#36 Sep 3, 2013
If you believe that ,there is also a pot of gold waiting for you at the end of the rainbow up the road.
George

Philadelphia, PA

#37 Sep 3, 2013
townie wrote:
After looking at the pictures and hearing about the guardrails that were on the back of the town truck, I once agained talked to Mr. Gardner and he said they were still waiting for 200+ feet of guardrail.
. Did you also ask him why he pulled the Town rails out of the ground when the bridges could have been open for a month now?
ONO

New Hartford, NY

#38 Sep 3, 2013
And did you ask him why he is hiding them?
Wgt2

Gloversville, NY

#39 Sep 3, 2013
How can a man run for office with no platform other than a non truth of building a community dock on property that he does not own for the benefit of all when in truth it benefits only his paying customers and his rv park residents. Do we want a person of this caliber in a position of making decisions in our community??? Think twice when you vote. Please...
semi

Johnstown, NY

#40 Sep 4, 2013
ONO wrote:
Safety! Try pulling out on RT 28 from River St to go into town. You have to gun it to jump out infront of 60 MPH traffic then hit your brakes to make that immediate left. DANGEROUS!! The Bills don't care obout our safety, only their selves.
Sneady, give it rest please. Just more mud throwing and it is getting really old and really boring.
YOKO

New Hartford, NY

#41 Sep 4, 2013
At least Parker will talk to the people, ever try to talk to Bill? The guardrails could be done by now if Bill would want them to be.
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

#42 Sep 4, 2013
I read the Boonville Herald and I don't get Gardners add , he said his opponent formerly worked for the town highway department , so did Bill , do you really want this person handling your million dollar budget , is he saying town employees are too stupid , he said the last two years the $50,000 for bridge repair has paid for engineers for the new twin bridges , really Spectra was paid 3 years ago , so he doesn't know his own finances , and the Horton road bridge is listed as poor for deck condition , and that is one step from serious , the worst rating , that is negative . your roads are plowed in the winter and repaired in the summer , can anyone remember when they weren't ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thendara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr BORING 6,439
M S tattoos 1 hr Dani 3
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr Paul 16,789
Meth house in port leyden 3 hr Concerned citizen... 5
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Sam 757
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 4 hr who 674
Lyons Falls Tire Shop 4 hr tire buyers beware 8
•••
•••

Thendara Jobs

•••
•••
•••