First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Change For The Good

Gloversville, NY

#1 Jun 16, 2013
Im here to announce That I am running for the position of Forestport Town Highway Superintendent. I have lived in Forestport since 1993 and lived in Remsen, Ny before coming here. I have been a active volunteer in the Forestport Fire Dept since moving here. Also in the past I have volunteered for many years for the Trackside Blazers as a Groomer operator, and I am employed part time as a Groomer Operator for the Town of Webb. I currently work full time for the ARC of Oneida Lewis. I have worked for several construction companies over the past and have done everything from Black Topping roads , parking lots,and bridges to setting manholes grading and leveling, and pouring concrete. I have served asforestport Night Watchmen for 2 Seasons in the past. I have a good mechanical skill and can run most if not all of the equiptment the town has. I currently have a class (A) CDL Drivers license.I will be running under The Rebublican ticket and will be in a primary with the current superintendent. In closing I would like to thank the people that have encouraged me to seek this positon and for those that don't know who I am I look forward to serving you as well. Lou Sowich
native

Lowville, NY

#2 Jun 16, 2013
Change For The Good wrote:
Im here to announce That I am running for the position of Forestport Town Highway Superintendent. I have lived in Forestport since 1993 and lived in Remsen, Ny before coming here. I have been a active volunteer in the Forestport Fire Dept since moving here. Also in the past I have volunteered for many years for the Trackside Blazers as a Groomer operator, and I am employed part time as a Groomer Operator for the Town of Webb. I currently work full time for the ARC of Oneida Lewis. I have worked for several construction companies over the past and have done everything from Black Topping roads , parking lots,and bridges to setting manholes grading and leveling, and pouring concrete. I have served asforestport Night Watchmen for 2 Seasons in the past. I have a good mechanical skill and can run most if not all of the equiptment the town has. I currently have a class (A) CDL Drivers license.I will be running under The Rebublican ticket and will be in a primary with the current superintendent. In closing I would like to thank the people that have encouraged me to seek this positon and for those that don't know who I am I look forward to serving you as well. Lou Sowich
Lou, I'm a Republican and you have my vote in the Primary!! Good Luck!! I appreciate you posting on this site that you are running!!
Ashville

Old Forge, NY

#3 Jun 16, 2013
Change For The Good wrote:
If you do not have a reputation for drugs and you do not have a reputation for looking down on the people of Forestport, then perhaps you have a chance. I feel that Snead would campaign door to door in Forestport, but he does not want to have to shake hands or physically make contact with any of the locals.
Parker Snead

New Hartford, NY

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Baseless anonymous desperate slander.... How do you get your petitions filled out without going door to door all over town unless you have the Republican Committee in your hip pocket?
Not easy

Watertown, NY

#5 Jun 17, 2013
Some people just don't know the routine for running for office. Perhaps each one of you who are critical, should some day, try running for something in town to find out first hand. It is interesting and surely a learning lesson. The direct contact one-on-one with the voters is a privilege. Those who criticize don't have a clue.
Good Luck Mr. Snead.
native

Lowville, NY

#6 Jun 17, 2013
Not easy wrote:
Some people just don't know the routine for running for office. Perhaps each one of you who are critical, should some day, try running for something in town to find out first hand. It is interesting and surely a learning lesson. The direct contact one-on-one with the voters is a privilege. Those who criticize don't have a clue.
Good Luck Mr. Snead.
Not Easy .....I WANT ECHO WHAT YOU SAID...AND I APPLAUD MR. SNEAD FOR HIS WILLINGNESS TO COMMUNICATE ON HERE WITH THE PUBLIC!!
why not

New Hartford, NY

#7 Jun 17, 2013
people do read these posts....we are listening.Is parker a democrat? Anybody is better than what we have .What's the scoop on who's running so far?
past candidate

New York, NY

#8 Jun 17, 2013
Parker Snead wrote:
Baseless anonymous desperate slander.... How do you get your petitions filled out without going door to door all over town unless you have the Republican Committee in your hip pocket?
Everybody has to knock on doors! Even your good ole boys.
more

Broadalbin, NY

#9 Jun 17, 2013
How did this conversation go from Lou's announcement to....Parker, again??
knock knock

New Hartford, NY

#11 Aug 30, 2013
Door to Door campaigning is underway, folks are saying that slander is the new M.O.
Lou Sowich

Pulaski, NY

#12 Aug 30, 2013
Why does the opposition have to stoop to such levels of baseless slander and out right lies. That's why were in the shape were in as a town because of all the BS the current officials are feeding everyone. Hopefully by the grace of god that people can see threw there pack of deceit. There obviously worried about there seats. So people get ready for the good ole boys slamming the candidates at any cost to save there own asses. Don't buy into there lies. Do we really want another two years of it? I for one do not.
Really

Windsor, CT

#13 Aug 30, 2013
knock knock wrote:
Door to Door campaigning is underway, folks are saying that slander is the new M.O.
It is not new. I heard the rumors over 15 years ago. Let's not pretend that this is new. Everyone knows better than that. Please be honest.
Bubba

Northville, NY

#14 Aug 31, 2013
Lou Sowich wrote:
Why does the opposition have to stoop to such levels of baseless slander and out right lies. That's why were in the shape were in as a town because of all the BS the current officials are feeding everyone. Hopefully by the grace of god that people can see threw there pack of deceit. There obviously worried about there seats. So people get ready for the good ole boys slamming the candidates at any cost to save there own asses. Don't buy into there lies. Do we really want another two years of it? I for one do not.
and to think the Bills are slamming you and Parker , but a child molester is second in command , go figure
hummmm

Rome, NY

#15 Aug 31, 2013
Bubba, second in command of what? Of the Town?
Do you mean our Deputy Super??? Well, if so guess you are right on.
Really Parker

New Britain, CT

#16 Aug 31, 2013
You sound so sick. Stop the insanity. S
Bid Talker

Henderson, NY

#17 Aug 31, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
and to think the Bills are slamming you and Parker , but a child molester is second in command , go figure
So very sick.
Bid Talker

Henderson, NY

#18 Aug 31, 2013
hummmm wrote:
Bubba, second in command of what? Of the Town?
Do you mean our Deputy Super??? Well, if so guess you are right on.
You better be able to back that up legally.
Wink WInk

Henderson, NY

#19 Aug 31, 2013
Ashville wrote:
<quoted text> If you do not have a reputation for drugs and you do not have a reputation for looking down on the people of Forestport, then perhaps you have a chance. I feel that Snead would campaign door to door in Forestport, but he does not want to have to shake hands or physically make contact with any of the locals.
Sorry Lou. I thought this was one of Parkers attacks. I think you are a good guy and worthy of local votes. Good luck.
WHY

Utica, NY

#20 Aug 31, 2013
Bid Talker wrote:
<quoted text>
You better be able to back that up legally.
I'll bet it can be backed up legally!
Forestport Resident

Utica, NY

#21 Aug 31, 2013
Parker Snead wrote:
You do not need to have the republican committee in your hip pocket I am still waiting for you to knock on my door, I don't anticipate you will be taking the time to do so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thendara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turin Disabled, woodchucks in Charge! 25 min Sharon 7
Councilwoman sues Turin Council 2 hr illusionist 260
Time Warner 2 hr Or Twitter 2
Rebecca Souva 2 hr Blast from your past 2
rude gas station clerk 15 hr sucAdeek 15
Law suit 17 hr Justin case C 22
Eric Virkler, Wrong or Right, You decide. Fri Frank 5
Thendara Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web