kayuta lake island party

Posted in the Thendara Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
quiet laker

Gloversville, NY

#1 Aug 26, 2013
finally the family that is above the law gets their day in court.
no lights, loud noise, boating while intoxicated.
local

Waterville, NY

#2 Aug 27, 2013
quiet laker wrote:
finally the family that is above the law gets their day in court.
no lights, loud noise, boating while intoxicated.
guess no one wants to mention the Corrigan name...guess if your a local or a wealthy guy u don't have to worry about the law. I think his sentence should be that he personally replace the guard rails so we can move on and enjoy the twin bridges. sure he isn't financially supporting the new rising candidate

Since: Apr 12

Cohoes, NY

#3 Aug 28, 2013
Was the huge boom Friday night related? Shook the whole house. What was that?
eddie

Gloversville, NY

#4 Aug 29, 2013
Kayutalaker wrote:
Was the huge boom Friday night related? Shook the whole house. What was that?
I assume that was high priced fireworks that the deputy probably could have added to the list of violations. I hope the sheriffs department follows thru on the charges as this family needs a wake up call they ski at nite with no lights on to enhance their high and other stuff.
Jester Tolpa

Utica, NY

#5 Aug 30, 2013
I split Dennis daughter Kim on that island.
safety

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Aug 30, 2013
Is the Sheriff's Boat still active on the lake ?

Since: Apr 12

Rochester, NY

#7 Aug 30, 2013
safety wrote:
Is the Sheriff's Boat still active on the lake ?
Uses a jet ski now too. Boat is in the second section but see the ski more
old laker

Whitesboro, NY

#8 Aug 30, 2013
Had they reacted to this or was it a time when they were not available?
We all know at times, people do stupid things, and while that is not excuse, the presence of a patrol boat moving on the lake can send a message all it's own.
Just offering a suggestion. No one wants to see tragedy waiting to happen.
Skier

New Hartford, NY

#9 Aug 30, 2013
Ruth, Can you even get in a boat? NOT, So SHUT UP!
laker

Gloversville, NY

#10 Aug 31, 2013
Skier wrote:
Ruth, Can you even get in a boat? NOT, So SHUT UP!
skier, your comment reeks of the arrogance of the family that skis at nite. must be u.
I wonder

Ardsley, NY

#11 Aug 31, 2013
Why are Corrigans so damn loud? Why are they so obnoxious? Why do they think they're better than everyone else? A couple of them are cool, but a couple of them are horrid.
Bill

Woburn, MA

#12 Aug 31, 2013
Shaun is the loudest and the worst offender in the boat.
Losers

Lowville, NY

#13 Sep 3, 2013
All you dumb old fu$&s have nothing better todo then b&$ch about sh$% that don't matter. Go back to the city if you can't handle living in the country.. Morons!!!
Losers

Lowville, NY

#14 Sep 3, 2013
Your just jealous you couldn't do anything with your life... Lol]
winner

Mayfield, NY

#15 Sep 3, 2013
Losers wrote:
All you dumb old fu$&s have nothing better todo then b&$ch about sh$% that don't matter. Go back to the city if you can't handle living in the country.. Morons!!!
"sht that don't matter" u mean like no one would get hurt by a boat pulling skiers in the dark without lights..operating a boat without lites at dusk or later. If I see it again loser I will personally call the authorities on this group that feels they are too wealthy to obey the rules. and what makes u think the criticism is from city people u tell to go back to the city. we live here and we can try to improve our environment. if your reference to city is cities listed next to anon names...u obviously are not bright enough to know those are arbitrary locations and have nothing to do with the senders location. take a deep breath and try to follow the rules like most of us do.
Losers

Lowville, NY

#16 Sep 3, 2013
You are a dumb %ss... Go get a real job and then u won't be jealous... McDonalds isn't gonna cut it lol.... ur old and miserable and don't have anything better todo with ur life but bit$& and complain... Do everybody a favor and get the f$&# out of kayuta... Ppl like you bring the filthy pigs where there not needed....
winner

Mayfield, NY

#17 Sep 3, 2013
Losers wrote:
You are a dumb %ss... Go get a real job and then u won't be jealous... McDonalds isn't gonna cut it lol.... ur old and miserable and don't have anything better todo with ur life but bit$& and complain... Do everybody a favor and get the f$&# out of kayuta... Ppl like you bring the filthy pigs where there not needed....
you used the term "filthy pigs"
there is the above the law arrogance. I think we have a family member who is using the persona of loser. now play by the rules and get your lights fixed and ski during the daylight hours.
dennis

Utica, NY

#18 Sep 4, 2013
I plan on buying Kayuta and hinckley lake for personal use so all the scums will leave
weeniewacker

Dover, DE

#19 Sep 4, 2013
They are IRISH. Just watch the movie Gangs of New York to find out how the Irish rated in our country. Do you really think anything has changed since then?
old wise one

Mayfield, NY

#20 Sep 4, 2013
dennis c. sank the sheriffs boat back in the eighties.
shane cut down the bulletin board on the islands after that.
now they want to throw all the others off the lake...
we got ur number now big guys...

be at Dave Diner Monday am to square it up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thendara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tanya 8 hr True story 2
Justin P 14 hr Sara C 1
Awww single girl u were my intertainment! 20 hr Nice guy 6
Donald Trump (Jan '17) Tue Bad Guys 71
News Historic Inn's Thursday Night Special At The 'R... (Aug '11) May '14 Yep 4
Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Sep '11 ilion resident 13
Frankies taste of what? (Jul '11) Jul '11 ADK 6 4

Thendara Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thendara Mortgages