Petition to outlaw snowmobiles

Petition to outlaw snowmobiles

Posted in the Thendara Forum

Kathryn L

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Feb 19, 2013
I am willing to start a petition to outlaw snowmobiles. There have been countless deaths this year and these snowmobiles can get up to 60 MPH which is NOT necessary. I'd like to get a feel to see if I can get a lot of people to sign.

We need to put a stop to these deaths once and for all.
For Real

Old Forge, NY

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Thats funny shit right there. Hey I know....lets start a petition against cars too. People die in those as well! Lets STOP THIS MADNESS!!!
LOL tooo freakin funny.
Local

Buffalo, NY

#3 Feb 24, 2013
I'd like a petition to outlaw people like you, Cuomo Bloomberg, Obama, and the rest of them that are turning this country into a big police state.
Kathryn L

Whitesboro, NY

#4 Mar 3, 2013
Local wrote:
I'd like a petition to outlaw people like you, Cuomo Bloomberg, Obama, and the rest of them that are turning this country into a big police state.
Excuse me. I am asking a serious question here. These snowmobiles are too loud and they are all over the place going too fast. Not everyone can afford these things so why not just get rid of them all or stop producing them. It's not fair to those who don't ride them or can't afford them anyways. They are dangerous.
Local

Buffalo, NY

#5 Mar 3, 2013
Kathryn L wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me. I am asking a serious question here. These snowmobiles are too loud and they are all over the place going too fast. Not everyone can afford these things so why not just get rid of them all or stop producing them. It's not fair to those who don't ride them or can't afford them anyways. They are dangerous.
Either a troll or an idiot. Not sure, and could be both!
Kathryn L

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Mar 3, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Either a troll or an idiot. Not sure, and could be both!

If you can't be nice - please do not respond to my post(s). I am serious about this topic, not namecalling.
Local

Buffalo, NY

#7 Mar 6, 2013
You're on topix, so you can't be serious.
Kathryn L

Whitesboro, NY

#8 Mar 6, 2013
I will be at Indian Lake Saturday morning to mourn the loss of the snowmobiler from last week. There is a memorial there. Please ask for Kathy if you don't tink I am serious about this. I will be there ALL DAY.
NJ pair

United States

#9 Mar 6, 2013
Kathryn L wrote:
I will be at Indian Lake Saturday morning to mourn the loss of the snowmobiler from last week. There is a memorial there. Please ask for Kathy if you don't tink I am serious about this. I will be there ALL DAY.
Commie liberal!
ADKBORNANDRAISED

Fredonia, NY

#10 Mar 9, 2013
So...Kathy, are you upset bc people die? Bc they are load or bc you cant afford one? The snowmobile industry brings alot of money into the community, I would love to see how your proposal went over if you attempted to propose it somewhere besides topix. Good luck with that.
get real

Gloversville, NY

#11 Mar 28, 2013
Kathryn L wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't be nice - please do not respond to my post(s). I am serious about this topic, not namecalling.
Kathryn if you feel so strongly about this issue yu should come up with a way that this area is going to recoop the earnings that these snowmobilers bring to the area if you like how nice the town is and all of the tax driven items that are bought from revinew from snowmobiles then stop your ignorent complaining please.
Kyle

Whitesboro, NY

#12 Apr 15, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>
Kathryn if you feel so strongly about this issue yu should come up with a way that this area is going to recoop the earnings that these snowmobilers bring to the area if you like how nice the town is and all of the tax driven items that are bought from revinew from snowmobiles then stop your ignorent complaining please.
I'm sorry - what do you mean by "revinew".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thendara Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keys Pancake House (Jul '10) 8 hr Cretins 19
Your ADK school board 15 hr Step down John 1
News Mobile meat canner coming to Lowville in April 18 hr Physics 1
one word game (Jul '08) 20 hr Harry Bawls 31
Bald Mountain Colony Transition - Resident's Su... (Jul '17) Fri Tuttle Rd 55
News BarkEater craft beer changing strategy, hoping ... Jan 11 Physics 1
News Historic Inn's Thursday Night Special At The 'R... (Aug '11) May '14 Yep 4

Thendara Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance