Remsen, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

why is it right for a Town Employee to use a Town pickup paid for with our tax dollars to plow his own personal property(Old motel) he puchased from the town next to the Wigwam on 3/20/2013, anyone have any answers??? I think if that's the case then any tax payer in town needs to have something plowed should just be able to take the truck when needed..Great deal the town pays for the gas too
wondering

Remsen, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

maybe I spoke to soon cuz I guess he has a truck bout the same color as towns....but it has happen before..town trucks being used for other then town busines....so may need to appoligize, but certian town employees seem to think they are above the rest or just smarter...not
Bill

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

theres an old saying , don't put your mouth in motion before your brains in gear .
slammer

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

How about you not speak at all , and if you do , speak to the town employee and not whine on here
touchy

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Touchy aren't we BILL.
By the way, good thing it wasn't a town plow this time!!!
Amazing

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

slammer wrote:
How about you not speak at all , and if you do , speak to the town employee and not whine on here
Agreed!!!
Bill

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

touchy wrote:
Touchy aren't we BILL.
By the way, good thing it wasn't a town plow this time!!!
to many people on topix acuse other people without finding the facts , would not happen if you had to put your real name ...
Good Eye

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Good that folks are paying attention . With all the corruption around here ,keep an eye out , and speak up . Maybe someone was mistaken this time , but we are finally watching these people, the things we don't see are what are really costing us ,IE: New lawyer bill turned in the town by supervisor for us taxpayers to pay!!!Keep your Eyes open!!
What for

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

What was that bill for?? If it was HIS lawyer's fees for his actions that were town business, it better be JUST THAT, and not something he did to have to have our Town Lawyer bail HIM out for HIS OWN personal problems.
anger

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Why is there so much anger when it comes to any question regarding town employees? Did you forget the THE TAXPAYERS FOOT THE BILL FOR YOU.....AND YOUR FAMILY INSURANCE, ETC. ETC.
I would not be so arrogant. Must be you have enough time in now to retire on our insurances we paid for you.
What goes around, comes around!
Your arrogance is showing.
Bill

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

What for wrote:
What was that bill for?? If it was HIS lawyer's fees for his actions that were town business, it better be JUST THAT, and not something he did to have to have our Town Lawyer bail HIM out for HIS OWN personal problems.
The bill was because he did not want to sign the contract for the bridges , the towns lawyer said he had to sign , but he got his own lawyer to say the same thing , now he wants the town to pay that bill ...
R WE NUTS

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

What???? Can this be actually true>

Our town lawyer informed him of what to do and he went elsewhere for another opinion just because he did not want to loose..........

If he got His own attorney, HE HAS TO PAY HIM. This is an insult to our hired and paid for TOWN attorney who is legally bound to represent the taxpayers and keep us on the right track legally so we don't get sued out of our minds.

IF BOTTLE BILL GOT HIS OWN OPINION FROM HIS OWN ATTORNEY....WHERE DOES IT SAY THE TOWNSPEOPLE HAVE TO PAY FOR HIS PERSONAL WANT OF A SECOND OPINION AT OUR COST???

TIME FOR THE STATE TO STEP IN HERE.

THIS STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
MAYBE BILL PROMISED SOMEONE HE COULD MAKE THIS HAPPEN AND THEN THE PEOPLE SPOKE AND HE FOUND HIMSELF IN A HOT SPOT.

IF THIS DOES HAPPEN, AND ANOTHER ATTORNEY IS BROUGHT IN, IT BETTER DANG WELL NOT EVER BE FOUND IT HAS BEEN CHARGED TO THE TAXPAYERS AND WILL BE PAID BY US..........
wondering

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

slammer wrote:
I wouldn't call that whining,and I did say I would have to applogize...I am big enough to admit when I'm wrong...so maybe you should stop speaking yourself
Pat

Old Forge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

I have seen the small dump plowing! How many people keep the night watchman company at night! I have no problem using my real name Bill! Why not post it on here, you don't want all the taxpayers knowing of your abuse of power? Retire already will you and get somebody that might actually know what their doing in there!
Amazing

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't call that whining,and I did say I would have to applogize...I am big enough to admit when I'm wrong...so maybe you should stop speaking yourself
It was whining and probably would have been justified if you had known what you we're talking about my friend.
out of it

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Wondering, it's not whining....
WE have to excuse those who do nothing constructive, and do not contribute to trying to make things better here in the community. That involves common sense, and caring for our community, and it is lacking in a few of the people who post on here.
Amazing

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Try doing your whining somewhere that it might help(like board meetings) my friends.
Ahem

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Where are you when it comes to Board Meetings?
One should set an example, not just push others.
Most of those posting constructively on here DO GO, and THEY are helping to make change, IN PERSON where it counts..........before the public.
Amazing

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Ahem wrote:
Most of those posting constructively on here DO GO, and THEY are helping to make change, IN PERSON where it counts..........before the public.
I'm not the one on here accusing others of crap that should be handled at the meetings.... And as far as that goes, you have no idea which of the meetings I attend and which one's I don't my friend...
r u kidding

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Ahem wrote:
Ha! I'm at all the meetings, and there's about three people there!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Thendara Discussions

Search the Thendara Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr positronium 6,340
bears 5 hr Toomuch2bear 2
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Redumblican Teabagger 6,359
Can anyone recommend a local forward thinking, ... 7 hr Oh yeah 2
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 9 hr Sham Hannuty 16,777
Historical Trees in Front of Town Hall 10 hr chicken chit 62
Looking 12 hr looking 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Thendara Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Thendara People Search