Darrell Preston

Bill Witten

Bill Holbrook

Jeremy Blair

Price has to go

Betsy Layne, KY

#652 Apr 11, 2014
gameboy wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know the sheriff gives the orders????? hummmm and you know this how??????
From what I saw Mrs Price put on her facebook about the county commissioners because they didn't support the sheriffs request for more money. She posted they didn't like her husband because he had arrested a few of them and some of their family........ How crude can you get????------ Where is the law enforcement confidentiality
(there is a hard copy of that post that was printed before she deleted it)
PS she was not the only one that volunteers for the ST JUDE radio thon. I listened to it for a while and she is one obnoxious woman. Our family donates to the kids at school who does a great job working for ST JUDE.
Oh my gosh your so right. I also saw the copy where Nancy put that on her facebook. I have heard some pretty bad stuff about her in the last 3 years and my sister when to school with her and said she was always someone you stayed away from. You know its starting to look like she has some kind of mental problem she needs to feel she belongs somewhere. Its the reason she volunteers than pats her ownself on the back. I was raised if you care about people and want to help you don't go around bragging about what you do. Its self serving and its wrong and people are offended by it for the most part.

The sheriff has to be a lot like her to keep himself on the TV so much. I also agree they make us look so bad to the rest of the state. I do hope he is voted out of office so we don't have to hear so much from them and about them.
Sixtyminutes

Salyersville, KY

#653 Apr 11, 2014
really wrote:
What is so wrong if sheriff Prices wife helps in the sheriffs office? Shes not the sheriff,price is. He's the one that gives the orders. I really don't think his wife is there that much anyway, she too busy doing things for others in the county and yes her name is going to be mentioned because shes the one that has set it up Someone has to start orginazing things, this stuff don't just come together by itself. she was helping to raise money for St.Jude Hospital, any donations from anyone on here??
Because its just "Aweful"..dont you know? I dont know why its aweful, but its just "Aweful". Everything they do is evil. When they do charity work irs "Aweful"...when they dont do charity work its "Aweful". When they arrest someone for dope theyre "Showboating"..when they dont..theyre not doing their job. When Nancy gies into the Sheriff's Office at lunch, she's really going there to run the Dept. Pain Clinics went down as soon as Price takes office and Zero have tried to reopen, but thats not Price..thats the Feds, but when someone talks about the drugs that remain, thats on Price. O.D. deaths fell from 46 in 2010 to 14 in 2013, but thats because the Coroner is not properly reporting them. Did I forget anything?
darrell

West Van Lear, KY

#654 Apr 11, 2014
flatgappie have you got time to go to anna melvin and tony skeens house with me and help me put my signs up.i sure would appreciate it.they are going to help us.
we are not idiots

Betsy Layne, KY

#655 Apr 11, 2014
Sixtyminutes wrote:
<quoted text>Because its just "Aweful"..dont you know? I dont know why its aweful, but its just "Aweful". Everything they do is evil. When they do charity work irs "Aweful"...when they dont do charity work its "Aweful". When they arrest someone for dope theyre "Showboating"..when they dont..theyre not doing their job. When Nancy gies into the Sheriff's Office at lunch, she's really going there to run the Dept. Pain Clinics went down as soon as Price takes office and Zero have tried to reopen, but thats not Price..thats the Feds, but when someone talks about the drugs that remain, thats on Price. O.D. deaths fell from 46 in 2010 to 14 in 2013, but thats because the Coroner is not properly reporting them. Did I forget anything?
Nancy don't you have something else to volunteer for so you can post or advertise what a good person you are?????? Go do more for the poor kids to embarrass them even more. You are a worthless piece of shit to prey on the kids for your political gain. You know those programs are already in place but now you want to take credit for it and call attention so other kids will know who is needy. Shame on you.

I am like gamboy how does flatgap know so much that goes on in the sheriffs office. Now she brings lunch????

Again Price had nothing to do about the closing or the opening of pain clinics. If he did they tell me why the ones in the other counties all closed too???? One closed one week after Price took office and dear heavens he could work miracles in one week. bahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Yes it was the FEDS and DEA and the state Laws that shut down the pain clinics....... That is why the prescription drug death is lower but not gone away. Meth, cocaine and heron is the drug of choice now....... Big time dealers coming in with loads of heron. Now where is the sheriff on that..... oh wait he has to bust a moonshine still with 2 quarts of shine..... I think that even made Tickle mad..... You know its being said...... If the people know a dealer and has called about it then why does the sheriffs dept do NOTHING about it. I know of several dealers that has been in business for years and yes they have been reported but never arrested......... its only the pititful addicts that make the headlines. they need help more than jail.......... Out damned spot....... Like shakespear wrote..... Out with damned Price.
darrell

West Van Lear, KY

#656 Apr 11, 2014
Paully wrote:
<quoted text>Well F**k..That explains it..YOURE A F++KING DRUG DEALER! Law abiding people aint afraid to talk to a cop.Oh I know...that makes them a "rat" dont it?.When did you get out anyways?. And who said anything about a Deputy saying anything to Price Moron? Can you f**king read? I heard Deputies telling Hoy/Bill stories BEFORE Price BEAT BILL out. It aint no secret, and for those that worked for both, they dont pull any punches. Yea..Price aint your kinda cop. Really cuts back on business.
for someone to get that mad pretty well tells me who the flatgap poster is.the top of their head just about exploded you can tell by the way they replied
mymy

Pikeville, KY

#657 Apr 11, 2014
I figured since Price was the sheriff he gave the orders. not his wife. MaybePrice has arrested some commissioners family members, but if they did something to get arrester for then he should arrest them. Bet he wouldn't let me or you go,so why should he let them? Just goes to show he does what the law says to do. He doesn't pick who he arrest or dosen't arrest. That's why he will be re-elected.
darrell

West Van Lear, KY

#658 Apr 11, 2014
mymy wrote:
I figured since Price was the sheriff he gave the orders. not his wife. MaybePrice has arrested some commissioners family members, but if they did something to get arrester for then he should arrest them. Bet he wouldn't let me or you go,so why should he let them? Just goes to show he does what the law says to do. He doesn't pick who he arrest or dosen't arrest. That's why he will be re-elected.
he wont be re-elected his wife shouldnt get mad at our elected officials and say that dd has arrested them or their family just because tucker wouldnt agree with him. was that before or after kala had her little run in with lawrence county law
Tank

Salyersville, KY

#659 Apr 11, 2014
darrell wrote:
<quoted text>he wont be re-elected his wife shouldnt get mad at our elected officials and say that dd has arrested them or their family just because tucker wouldnt agree with him. was that before or after kala had her little run in with lawrence county law
Not a Price fan . If Darrell Preston was the only Canidate, someone would write a canidate and beat him. Trouble is, Bill, for what ever reason has got some kinda deal with him..buying his signs...I dont understand.
darrell

West Van Lear, KY

#660 Apr 11, 2014
Tank wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Price fan . If Darrell Preston was the only Canidate, someone would write a canidate and beat him. Trouble is, Bill, for what ever reason has got some kinda deal with him..buying his signs...I dont understand.
you know someting darrell preston is going to fool a lot of people this time wait and see.go around the fire deprtments court house and talk to the people and see what they tell you. word is darrell will beat price.wheather he eats big macs or not.
Pissed off big time

Betsy Layne, KY

#661 Apr 11, 2014
Let me sort it all out for you flatgap person. If my son was underage and he was drinking beer and driving home I would appreciate it if the sheriff or one of the deputies would haul his ass to jail. He would lose his license and take his punishment from me and his dad too. BUTTTTTTTTTT I would not like it all if that bit ch of a wife named Nancy Price would publicly announce my sons name or the problem he had. That tells me what kind of people the Prices are. One for the hubby to come home and tell the wife names of his arrests knowing what big mouth she is.
I think they are bullies and use the power he was elected to do for their own amusement. They frighten me a lot and its time to get them out of office since they show such disrespect for it.
stay calm

Pikeville, KY

#662 Apr 11, 2014
You wouldn't want your sons name mentioned but how many is mentioning the sheriff daughter? People act as if she is the only one that ever drink a drop of beer,but I'm sure shes not. She should not have been drinking and driving but she's not the only one who has ever done that. If she wasn't the sheriffs daughter nothing would ever have been said. Most people just keep their nose in other peoples business, probably people the sheriff has arrested, and that's his job.
think now

Pikeville, KY

#663 Apr 11, 2014
Is this anna Melvin that darrell mentioned in a previous post the same anna Melvin some lawyer here in Paintsville sued some years ago for owing him money, and I think he won. she was broke but her hubby has a lot of property that was in her name before the law suit. anyone remember ?
bull crap

Betsy Layne, KY

#664 Apr 11, 2014
stay calm wrote:
You wouldn't want your sons name mentioned but how many is mentioning the sheriff daughter? People act as if she is the only one that ever drink a drop of beer,but I'm sure shes not. She should not have been drinking and driving but she's not the only one who has ever done that. If she wasn't the sheriffs daughter nothing would ever have been said. Most people just keep their nose in other peoples business, probably people the sheriff has arrested, and that's his job.
The Prices is just getting paid back for all the shit they have said about other people. Yeah they have called people druggies, fat , dumb, trash, crooks, drunks, and sobs. So the daughter being on drugs and speeding and driving under the influence is open season for they way they have treated people. Nancy having a lot of plastic surgery and eating diet pills is not going un noticed either"""" """"" """
darrell

West Van Lear, KY

#665 Apr 12, 2014
the sheriff we have now will put you in the paper or on tv if you get a ticket period.he will do anything to try to get a vote.he is a little scared at the moment and the ones that dont believe me ask him
my lands

Pikeville, KY

#666 Apr 12, 2014
Did Nancy tell you she had plastic surgery and eats diet pills, I doubt if she did! You people that don't have a job or anything else to do just sit around and think about it and in your mind it true. How many people have you called names? Bet quit a few. Who hasn't. So its open season on the daughter you say, if you have children you can teach them right from wrong but when they become adults they do their own thing. Since price was a state trooper, and a detective and very good at both I doubt his daughter was ever around drugs or liquor.
omg

Betsy Layne, KY

#667 Apr 12, 2014
my lands wrote:
Did Nancy tell you she had plastic surgery and eats diet pills, I doubt if she did! You people that don't have a job or anything else to do just sit around and think about it and in your mind it true. How many people have you called names? Bet quit a few. Who hasn't. So its open season on the daughter you say, if you have children you can teach them right from wrong but when they become adults they do their own thing. Since price was a state trooper, and a detective and very good at both I doubt his daughter was ever around drugs or liquor.
You don't know much do you? First the plastic surgery? How about Kings daughter last year when she said she was not treated well when she had her "eyes done" . Lmao and yes she has been seen in the weight loss centers getting diet pills. One of her previous co workers stated Nancy speeds her brains put. The daughter was on drugs in high school and nearly over dosed in class. That's facts.
my lands

Pikeville, KY

#668 Apr 12, 2014
Maybe I don't know much, but you can't type either. NANCY SPEEDS HER BRAINS PUT!! Don't know much but I figured it out. Maybe she had cataracts removed when she had her EYES DONE, and do you only get diet pills at the weight loss center! I've never been to one. How do you know the daughter was on drugs in high school, bet someone told you. Maybe the truth maybe not, but guess you believe the over dose rumor
in denial

Betsy Layne, KY

#669 Apr 12, 2014
my lands wrote:
Maybe I don't know much, but you can't type either. NANCY SPEEDS HER BRAINS PUT!! Don't know much but I figured it out. Maybe she had cataracts removed when she had her EYES DONE, and do you only get diet pills at the weight loss center! I've never been to one. How do you know the daughter was on drugs in high school, bet someone told you. Maybe the truth maybe not, but guess you believe the over dose rumor
Don't have to be a typing genius to post on topix as far as I know and those posting from cell phones most certainly has some problems so why are you being such a smart aleck.

Oh and I know Nancy has had plastic surgery because she has told it....... She even mentioned once as long as she can afford it she will not look her age.... lol..... Now go ask her about it? My family teachs school at Johnson Central and they know what a mess Kayla Price was in high school. Also she is known as a party girl when going to school in Prestonsburg. She was caught speeding and DUI and not just alcohol in Lawrence Co. Go check those records out why don't you??? Its time for the people of this county to realize we don't need the Prices in any kind of authority to bully its residents. People are just tired of them. We have more drugs now than ever. He only arrests the pitiful addicts that Unite offers other addicts to entrap another one then they just pay a fine and walk. Keeps the court house in money now don't it??? Robberies are wayyyyyyyyyy up and no quick response time for 911 calls....... This is why we are taking our votes elsewhere......

I am a Democrat and will vote for Preston. If he does not win then my vote goes for Bill Witten in the fall.
my lands

Pikeville, KY

#670 Apr 12, 2014
I'm not a smart aleck and I'm not voting for the Prices daughter, I'm voting for sheriff Price. Was she the only one in a mess at JC? I,m sure she wasn't the only party girl in Prestonsburg either. Also I don't need to check out any records in Lawrence County, she was caught driving drunk which she should never have done, but sheriff Price is a good sheriff,the best we've has since Gene Cyrus. He's not the only one that's had a child that has got caught doing illegal things is he? Maybe Nancy did say as long as she could afford plastic surgery she wouldn'n look her age, and I'de say that goes for a lot of people.If they could afford it they wouldn't either.
darrell

Salyersville, KY

#671 Apr 12, 2014
Oh ny God! Plastic surgery and prom dresses. Radiothons and Red Heads. A retired State Police Officer hiring other retired State Police Officers as Deputies. A teenager caught drunk driving in Eastern Ky. What are these people thinking.? You know what I"m thinking? I'm thinking you oeople are WHACKO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thelma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min USA 168,837
Gary Ward Post Removed 33 min mymy 66
Vote no for Price 1 hr wth 23
Johnson County is the Hub of drug trafficing 1 hr Save our retirement 33
Zachary Greer 2 hr Castle 6
Hagerhill 2 hr Catch22 4
What car are you driving? Would you buy it again? 2 hr Castle 6

Thelma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance