Bill Holbrook

Jeremy Blair

First Prev
of 65
Next Last
Citizen

Paintsville, KY

#1 Nov 16, 2013
I think Darrell will beat DD people are tired of his lies and his wife on the rep side Bill Witten then in Nov I am going with Darrell people are tired of Witten old news.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hahaha

Betsy Layne, KY

#2 Nov 16, 2013
Nancy Price is voting big time for her hubby. I know my family is not voting for him this time.
Voter

Paintsville, KY

#3 Nov 16, 2013
We supported DD in the last election. But this time gonna go with Darrell Preston Price and Witten have both had there chance time for new blood.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#4 Nov 16, 2013
Goodness! Can't we get some more to pick from?
I can't vote for either of these.
lisa

Baltimore, MD

#5 Nov 17, 2013
Blair will be the best we've had in a LONG time!
Leader

Paintsville, KY

#6 Nov 17, 2013
I am saying Darrell Preston
He done a fine Job for the Sheriff department before.
I just hope everyone does not resort to name calling and mud slinging.
Leader

Paintsville, KY

#7 Nov 17, 2013
I am supporting Darrell Preston.
I don't think the others have what it takes.
Anyway whoever is elected is better than what we have now
voter 2

Betsy Layne, KY

#8 Nov 17, 2013
will not vote for DD. Bill did a lot better and his office was nicer when you needed to talk to someone . DD office when you walk in all you get is a frown from that woman in front. She is blunt and rude and I am not comfortable going in even to pay taxes.
new sheriff

Betsy Layne, KY

#9 Nov 18, 2013
looks like DD or Bill either one has the confidence of the people
Curious

Paintsville, KY

#10 Nov 18, 2013
Good luck to all, But I think the Blair guy is to young and not enough of what it takes to make a good Sheriff.
Darrell all the way

Betsy Layne, KY

#11 Nov 18, 2013
Already know my vote goes to Darrell
Busted

Paintsville, KY

#12 Nov 18, 2013
All the Votes for the Blair guy have came from the same ip address. You can pay 10.95 and find out.
Glad I did because I knew there was no way that would have ment that every person that read this thread voted for him... Give it up if you are going to hold fake elections on here what the heck kinda Sheriff would you be.
Big Balls McGee

Duluth, GA

#13 Nov 18, 2013
Busted wrote:
All the Votes for the Blair guy have came from the same ip address. You can pay 10.95 and find out.
Glad I did because I knew there was no way that would have ment that every person that read this thread voted for him... Give it up if you are going to hold fake elections on here what the heck kinda Sheriff would you be.
You paid $10.95 for that?!? He!!, I'd have told you that for $5. Everyone knows it'll come down to DD and Bill Witten. Toss up there.
Busted the Meathead

Baltimore, MD

#14 Nov 18, 2013
Busted wrote:
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?
First, Topix doesn't expose votes nor do they offer any service for $10.95 to do so.
Second, while IP addresses from Topix posts can be determined via Google Analytics, IP addresses for votes cannot.
But the fact that you would try to spin that BS AND admit that you would pay $10.95 for a service that doesn't exist speaks volumes.
Dave O

Salyersville, KY

#15 Nov 18, 2013
Price will be re-elected, and by a sizeable margin I'd guess. Yes his wife is a pushy big mouthed bitch...no...he's not perfect...but he has run a good, transparent dept. Say what you wabt, o.d.'s are way down, trafficking certainly appears to be down...not gone..which will never happen...but down. Go ahead and chime in all those that personally are for anothee canidate...family and all. I personally do not. Just one average Joe's perspective.
Good food what

Chapmanville, WV

#16 Nov 18, 2013
Dave O wrote:
Price will be re-elected, and by a sizeable margin I'd guess. Yes his wife is a pushy big mouthed bitch...no...he's not perfect...but he has run a good, transparent dept. Say what you wabt, o.d.'s are way down, trafficking certainly appears to be down...not gone..which will never happen...but down. Go ahead and chime in all those that personally are for anothee canidate...family and all. I personally do not. Just one average Joe's perspective.
Facts o.d.'s is way up and the pill flow is at a all time high.....
facts are wrong

Betsy Layne, KY

#17 Nov 18, 2013
Dave O wrote:
I think you have your facts wrong. Our ODs are wayyyyyyyyyy up. We had 2 just last week. Just because its not announced and autopsies are done its still a big problem. We were being known as the drug capital of the US and all those autopsies cost a lot of money. Sad but this is the truth. Our drug dealing is at a all time high.
Dave O

Salyersville, KY

#18 Nov 18, 2013
facts are wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have your facts wrong. Our ODs are wayyyyyyyyyy up. We had 2 just last week. Just because its not announced and autopsies are done its still a big problem. We were being known as the drug capital of the US and all those autopsies cost a lot of money. Sad but this is the truth. Our drug dealing is at a all time high.
Really? Prove it. Your evidence is what? Arrests? Lack of arrests? There's a refuting argument and philosophy for either one. So my guess would be that both responses above are from the same person...with a agenda. But go ahead...Give me your stats. Maybe you can sway my opinion.
Proof

Paintsville, KY

#19 Nov 18, 2013
Check Ky vital statics Johnson County is ranked 10 in the state for over doses in 2012. With the youngest being 16 and the oldest 70. In county rankings but I guess they are down in your world. Whomever becomes sheriff needs to do more than make promises but do there job. And if you check burglaries and thefts are up also higher than ever but not gonna let hear ever thing just yet. Wait for it wait for it. It is time for new Sheriff. One that cares about the citizens not just the power and the pay check.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#20 Nov 18, 2013
Dave O wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Prove it. Your evidence is what? Arrests? Lack of arrests? There's a refuting argument and philosophy for either one. So my guess would be that both responses above are from the same person...with a agenda. But go ahead...Give me your stats. Maybe you can sway my opinion.
Hey Dave I am not the same posters and I agree with them. Go look at the obits. It don't take a genius to know who died from drugs. I don't have a agenda thank you. I just wanted to say drugs are worse than ever in our County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 65
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thelma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Belhasen 25 min Shawn 7
Homer castle bust 1 hr Hmmmm 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 174,936
Nancy Supporting Russell Honeycutt 1 hr Hmmm 1
Dont vote Tucker Daniel 2 hr jchs mom 24
Sheriff Dept shocker 2 hr bums me out 15
Preacher 2 hr mcr 2

Thelma Jobs

Personal Finance

Thelma Mortgages