Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Truth teller

Benton, KY

#32565 Apr 10, 2014
Your funny,I bet you think water boarding isn't torture,cat food is good for old people,and Jesus was an American , go sit on a hot rock and wait for your god. George bush. Yes yes yes. Jesus was a liberal.,, say what ya want about me. But it's you who is the minority. What's the matter ,can't handle the truth? How ironic. That a supposed christian would love war,water boarding. And judging the poor and sick, ya know, passing judgment. And all the other things that ya ignore in your bible, because it dont fit your political beliefs .
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#32566 Apr 11, 2014
Truth teller wrote:
Your funny,I bet you think water boarding isn't torture,cat food is good for old people,and Jesus was an American , go sit on a hot rock and wait for your god. George bush. Yes yes yes. Jesus was a liberal.,, say what ya want about me. But it's you who is the minority. What's the matter ,can't handle the truth? How ironic. That a supposed christian would love war,water boarding. And judging the poor and sick, ya know, passing judgment. And all the other things that ya ignore in your bible, because it dont fit your political beliefs .
Go take another look at the World. You got it all wrong, so far.!! Ever take off your dark glasses?
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#32567 Apr 11, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
LBJ also had a vision for America,to be a Great Society, and even after he in inherit the Vietnam war,he promise that any American fighting man who died in another country would be buried back at home in American and not on foreign soil like previous wars.
Hail to the Chief!
Now how did all that work out? Obama would have killed it all anyway.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32569 Apr 11, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Now how did all that work out? Obama would have killed it all anyway.
How did what work out? and who would have President Obama killed anyway? speech english and clarity you republican hick trash. i sorry for calling trash but go ahead and spin your made nonsense against President Obama come with your lie and lies.
Toad

United States

#32570 Apr 11, 2014
Go rand go

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#32571 Apr 12, 2014
One day a man found an odd-looking lamp and rubbed it. From inside came a genie that told him he would get three wishes, but whatever he wishes for, his mother-in-law gets double of what he gets.

"What would you like for your first wish?" asked the genie.

"I want one billion dollars," replies the man.

"Remember," says the genie, "your mother-in-law gets double of what you get."

"I know," replied the man.

The man then chooses his second wish, "I wish I had a brand new sports car." So he gets his second wish and he's very content.

"Your mother-in-law gets double what you get, now what would you like for your third wish?" asks the genie.

The man ponders for a moment, then answers, "I wish to be beaten half to death."

Houston, TX

#32572 Apr 13, 2014
Uncle Tabby is terribly overweight, so his doctor puts him on a diet.

"I want you to eat regularly for two days, then skip a day, and repeat this procedure for two weeks," the doctor ordered. "The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least five pounds."

When Uncle Tabby returns, two weeks later, he has lost nearly 20 pounds.

"Why, that's amazing!" the doctor said. "Did you follow my instructions?"

Uncle Tabby nods, and says, "I'll tell you, though, I thought I was going to drop dead that third day."

"From hunger, you mean?" the doc questioned.

"No! From all that damned skipping!"
brooke d

Tampa, FL

#32573 Apr 13, 2014
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
gsh
this guy

Lenore, WV

#32574 Apr 13, 2014
You guys suck
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32577 Apr 14, 2014
Rand Paul is breaking away from the goose stepper's of the GOP and he's
now taking down wall street and their subsidy's wow this guy might be a contender.
Sammy

Hazard, KY

#32578 Apr 14, 2014
I don't believe ghis
Rand The Loser

Pikeville, KY

#32580 Apr 16, 2014
redeemer wrote:
Rand Paul is breaking away from the goose stepper's of the GOP and he's
now taking down wall street and their subsidy's wow this guy might be a contender.
Rand is a little wuss that has no chance at all.

Houston, TX

#32581 Apr 16, 2014
He was in ecstasy, with a huge smile on his face, as his wife moved forwards, then backwards. Forward then backwards, again and again. Back and forth, back and forth, in and out. A little to the right, a little to the left, she could feel the sweat on her forehead, between her breasts, trickling down the small of her back, she was getting near to the end. Her heart was pounding, her face was flushed, and she moaned, softly at first, then began to groan louder and louder.

Finally, totally exhausted, she let out an almighty scream, and shouted, "OK, OK, I CAN'T PARALLEL PARK!!!! YOU DO IT, YOU SMUG BASTARD!!!"
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32582 Apr 16, 2014
Rand The Loser wrote:
<quoted text>Rand is a little wuss that has no chance at all.
I hope that you're right,but I'm not putting my eggs in Hilliary cart sitting around waiting for her to make a decision if she will run or not nonsense,Paul is a least making an aggressive stance and we dems are sitting on our as waiting for her highness to start going to work.

Since: Mar 14

Central City, KY

#32583 Apr 16, 2014
Love Rand Paul.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#32585 Apr 17, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
How did what work out? and who would have President Obama killed anyway? speech english and clarity you republican hick trash. i sorry for calling trash but go ahead and spin your made nonsense against President Obama come with your lie and lies.
Are you a little dense--or, did you not follow the previous ? How did what LBJ want and work for, work out? Such as head start now being an education plan by big gov`t--good idea gone wrong. Such as all service people killed fighting for America being brought back and buried on American soil? France has one of the memorial locations. Just depends on the number you think? You failed to understand, Obama isn`t killing people, he kills programs!!Speak English ? Check your own writing, sonny.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32587 Apr 17, 2014
GOP Disgraces wrote:
<quoted text>Hiw stupid are you?
Hiw did that Nixon thing work out for you tard?
Much better than that Obama "thing" has worked out.

Since: Mar 14

United States

#32596 Apr 17, 2014
Go Rand
Deputy dawg

Somerset, KY

#32601 Apr 21, 2014
Lol
Whitehair Is Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#32602 Apr 21, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a little dense--or, did you not follow the previous ? How did what LBJ want and work for, work out? Such as head start now being an education plan by big gov`t--good idea gone wrong. Such as all service people killed fighting for America being brought back and buried on American soil? France has one of the memorial locations. Just depends on the number you think? You failed to understand, Obama isn`t killing people, he kills programs!!Speak English ? Check your own writing, sonny.
Are you stupid or just a tard?

How did that W work out for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thelma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Bar (Jan '13) 11 min Weepy 9,626
School Tax Hike? 22 min TimeForAChange 36
JC High school perverts 46 min JCSB 20
Bill Witten's Fitness Level is the = big fat zero 1 hr write a letter 15
PRICE ARRESTS, and JUDGE LET THEM GO! 2 hr the truth 3
Last post wins (Nov '10) 3 hr Concerned_American 20,859
Vote for Sheriff of Johnson County 5 hr vote straight rep... 334
Thelma Dating
Find my Match

Thelma Jobs