Good morning ya'll. Hope today is good.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#8347 Jul 29, 2013
PeppermintPatty- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Misty. How you been?
Morning Patty, I am fine. Just getting a little ammusement over the latest accusations.

Have a good one!

“E A D G B E”

#8348 Jul 29, 2013
misb56 wrote:
Misty Patty Dickens Gamer Jem PDand wabbit missed you all so much the first thing I came it lookin for you guys . My husband says I'm a topix addict . I told him I missed my friends . Goodness Gamer you sound so much better . Dickens the tomato patch was red . no one bothered them . Misty I love the Beetles , we went out for a while today with the top down playing old music . Midnight rider me and Bobby Mcgee . It was a fun evening . I am well rested now ready to whip the world again .
Morning Misb...it seems the world never lets up!! Always a battle to contend with. Have a wonderful Monday!

“E A D G B E”

#8349 Jul 29, 2013
Just a quick note to say good morning to the rest of the friends on here. Have a good one!

“Sweet Land of Liberty”

Since: Jun 11

Of Thee I Sing

#8350 Jul 29, 2013
Good morning, Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing weekend and are now ready for whatever the week will bring.

:)

“Merry Christmas From Hammond ”

Since: Jan 13

The North Pole

#8351 Jul 29, 2013
Yes Jem I enjoyed it . I love the old music . My husband and I don't enjoy the same stuff hardly ever . I love the beatles and he dose not . He like 50's doo wap most I guess I am tired of listing to it .

The North Pole

#8352 Jul 29, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Misb...it seems the world never lets up!! Always a battle to contend with. Have a wonderful Monday!
Yes sweetie that's the way it seems to work don't it ? I hope its a better week for you . They watch and when were not fighting they want to start something . I have an ideal who it is .
Wabbit

Somerset, KY

#8353 Jul 29, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Just getting a little amusement over the latest accusations.
Have a good one!
LOl You and me both Misty, Iv`e said this so many times it`s not even funny but i`m gonna say it again, If I have some thing to say to anyone i`ll say it with my account and if I was to greybox I still want people to know it`s me and post as Wabbit and their`s 2 or 3 ip addies that will show if I grey box, London, Somerset and once in a while Manchester, I can`t make it know plainer than that, but as the old saying goes 'I like being in there head rent free and i`m everyone and i`m every where' or, that`s what the dumbasses think anyway!! lmmfao

The North Pole

#8354 Jul 29, 2013
Hi wabbit I am glad to see you on the Hammond thread again . I miss you and P D when you guys a are gone . ANd you do live rent free in my head I think about you two all the time . Tell P D we love her .

“E A D G B E”

#8355 Jul 29, 2013
misb56 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes sweetie that's the way it seems to work don't it ? I hope its a better week for you . They watch and when were not fighting they want to start something . I have an ideal who it is .
Oh, I am not complaining about it and it really doesn't bother me. I have had a wonderful summer and this week looks to be even better!
I have an idea who it is too. She should know everybody has an idea. The haters are pretending they don't know and that is just so they can pretend like Wabbit and I are the villains.
That's fine.:)

“E A D G B E”

#8356 Jul 29, 2013
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>LOl You and me both Misty, Iv`e said this so many times it`s not even funny but i`m gonna say it again, If I have some thing to say to anyone i`ll say it with my account and if I was to greybox I still want people to know it`s me and post as Wabbit and their`s 2 or 3 ip addies that will show if I grey box, London, Somerset and once in a while Manchester, I can`t make it know plainer than that, but as the old saying goes 'I like being in there head rent free and i`m everyone and i`m every where' or, that`s what the dumbasses think anyway!! lmmfao
The real culprit has the rope!

The North Pole

#8357 Jul 29, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
<quoted text>
The real culprit has the rope!
I think so too !!! And I think everyone that reads this thread dose too . I honestly hope your week is better , school starts back soon I guess you will be happy to be back . I will miss you . I feel winter creeping up I really dread it . Although last winter was not too bad . I do think we need a real winter to kill the bugs . I did not pick beans tonight . I was going to but I did not I ended up going to take my daughters computer to the doctor . He's a good man dose excellent work and don't charge much so while I was out I did my grocery shopping . My fridge is small my old one went out in the middle of the night and we went and bought one where they could deliver it that same day . So I settled . I don't care for it is far from the one I wanted . But beggers cant be choosers .

“E A D G B E”

#8358 Jul 29, 2013
School starts Thursday in Lawrence County and Friday in Johnson County.

Good Night Misb and everyone! Sweet Dreams.

The North Pole

#8359 Jul 29, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
School starts Thursday in Lawrence County and Friday in Johnson County.
Good Night Misb and everyone! Sweet Dreams.
Night sweetie pie . Jem is already gone I did what you told me and I gave you a prop .

“E A D G B E”

#8360 Jul 29, 2013
misb56 wrote:
<quoted text>Night sweetie pie . Jem is already gone I did what you told me and I gave you a prop .
lol...did I tell you to give me a prop? I apologize if I did that.I had noticed I was overrun with props today. Maybe I have been soliciting props!!! Ohhh noooo!!!

“E A D G B E”

#8361 Jul 29, 2013
Really am going this time...Good Night!!

The North Pole

#8362 Jul 29, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...did I tell you to give me a prop? I apologize if I did that.I had noticed I was overrun with props today. Maybe I have been soliciting props!!! Ohhh noooo!!!
No you did not you told me where you were and invited me to post with you . It was my ideal to give my friend a prop . It earns you points . So I did . Are you feeling better ? I hope so .

The North Pole

#8363 Jul 29, 2013
Good night my friends and stalking enemys . Time for me to go to bed .

“E A D G B E”

#8364 Jul 30, 2013
misb56 wrote:
<quoted text>No you did not you told me where you were and invited me to post with you . It was my ideal to give my friend a prop . It earns you points . So I did . Are you feeling better ? I hope so .
Thanks Misb for the prop. It does help in my quest to move up to the next level. I'm feeling very good. Getting ready to go pick some beans and then go visit my mother.
We will be welcoming a new baby in the family sometime today or tomorrow. My baby sister will be a grandmother for the 4th time. That seems so unreal!!!!

“E A D G B E”

#8365 Jul 30, 2013
Good Morning Hammond friends and neighbors!
It looks to be a glorious day for me and I wish the same for all of you. I wish that for my haters too. I feel certain if most of you knew me in real life, you would like me more than you do on here. You see, I really know how to treat people with kindness and respect. Sometimes,on here the 'Misty act' gets in another place.

Anyway, Topix is a place where a person is damned if they do and damned if they don't....and like one of my musical heros sang....
"You can't please everyone, so you gotta please yourself!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thelma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
saboxin clinic 3 min Misty Fitch 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min John 141,357
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 1 hr cathouse cowboy 10,186
New animal shelter 2 hr Happy for Johnson... 3
Girl at Rt 40 BP 8 hr Saint 14
I still love you 11 hr love 3
people Jun 24 courtney 1
More from around the web

Thelma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE