If you believe in God, you are a comp...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
athiest

Paintsville, KY

#22 Jun 12, 2012
Well, while you're all gathered here, I have a question. I'm athiest and plan on taking my child to vacation bible school with her cousins. How do you feel about having a known athiest in your church? Would you be more offended if I politely didn't bow my head during prayer or if I did, even though you know I'm not actually praying? Would you be offended that I'm even there in the first place if I have my mind 100% made up that there is no god?

For the record, I'm not the type of athiest to usually argue with religion like the O.P. I tend to keep my mouth shut about your religion as long as you're willing to keep your (unsolicited) opinions of my lack thereof to yourself.
come on in

Lexington, KY

#23 Jun 12, 2012
athiest wrote:
Well, while you're all gathered here, I have a question. I'm athiest and plan on taking my child to vacation bible school with her cousins. How do you feel about having a known athiest in your church? Would you be more offended if I politely didn't bow my head during prayer or if I did, even though you know I'm not actually praying? Would you be offended that I'm even there in the first place if I have my mind 100% made up that there is no god?
For the record, I'm not the type of athiest to usually argue with religion like the O.P. I tend to keep my mouth shut about your religion as long as you're willing to keep your (unsolicited) opinions of my lack thereof to yourself.
I think you would be welcome in most churches. It is up to you if you bow during prayer (not everyone does). I have been in church with an athiest doctor before and it didn't bother me.
Yes you are a moron

Portland, OR

#24 Jun 28, 2012
More true words have never been written. Seriously.
Those of you who actually buy the fables from the stone age need to hurry up and die and go visit your god. We don't need you here, don't want you here. You cause wars and pain on our world.
go . away .
Why Not Kill Satan

Salyersville, KY

#25 Jun 28, 2012
As I understand Christiany, we are God's Children and He loves all of us. I believe Christiany teaches that God created us, His Children, for ONE PURPOSE: TO SERVE HIM AND GIVE HIM GLORY.(Is that correct?) And, as I understand it, even though God loves us, His Children, He will condemn us to EVERLASTING HELL for ZILLIONS OF YEARS if we do not repent and serve Him. Does that seem like tough love, or what? Also, as I understand it, God knows everything that Is, Was or Will be, meaning that he knew BEFORE He created Adam and Eve that they would fall and drag down all His children with them. Why, I have often wondered, would God create a MONSTER and put him in the Garden with His innocent Children? Instead of sending His Own Son to Earth to die, WHY, I HAVE OFTEN WONDERED, DID GOD NOT JUST KILL THAT MONSTER THAT HE CREATED? If God removed Satan from the world, would not His Children--US--have better lives.After all, Satan, the source of all suffering was created by God, right? But, what do I know? I am just a pitiful, stupid Human.
concerned

Printer, KY

#26 Jun 28, 2012
TheGodDelusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I pray to your God? Why wouldn't I pray to Buddah or Muhammad or even Allah?
because my GOD is alive yours is dead it doesnt talk or answer prayers.it is an idol..........
ARM

Richmond, VA

#27 Jun 6, 2013
Why would you take your child to bible school? How idiotic is that? If you are 100% convinced that the supernatural is bunk, then why expose it to your child? Like many of us atheists believe, exposing the naive and impressionable to fire and brimstone crap borders on child abuse. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#28 Jun 15, 2013
TheGodDelusion wrote:
Christians generally believe that Jesus was God, after he magically impregnated a virgin, and then emerged from her vagina nine months later, disappeared for 30 years, then turned up as the messiah. The evidence for this? A book which says so. What? Nothing more? No, that's it, just a book. Are you fucking kidding me? Only a book? Nope, not kidding. They're that f*cking retarded.
And "YOUR" explanation for the origin of life is a scientific accident or aliens? If you want to see a moron, look no further than the mirror.*LOL*

I've been through it all before with atheists and evolutionists....all you have to do to shut them up is to ask them what/whom invented "science."

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#29 Jun 15, 2013
TheGodDelusion wrote:
Christians generally believe that Jesus was God, after he magically impregnated a virgin, and then emerged from her vagina nine months later, disappeared for 30 years, then turned up as the messiah. The evidence for this? A book which says so. What? Nothing more? No, that's it, just a book. Are you fking kidding me? Only a book? Nope, not kidding. They're that f*king retarded.
I couldn't help but notice that you capitalized Jesus, God, and The Bible in your rants. Is that out of respect??
Send Me Your Money

Georgetown, KY

#30 Jun 15, 2013
Believe in my god today for only $1995.00 and we will throw in a Jesus for FREE*(just pay extra shipping and handling charges)

Select auto ship to lock in that low price of $1995.00 and each month you will have god shipped right to your home. CALL ME NOW!!!@ 1-800-RETARDS
RealTruth

Hewitt, NJ

#32 Jan 23, 2015
God is a total Moron. That is, if he Really Exist to begin with.
GOD IS REAL

Whitesburg, KY

#33 Jan 23, 2015
RealTruth wrote:
God is a total Moron. That is, if he Really Exist to begin with.

What's gona happen WHEN you die AND you will, YOU WILL give an account for everything you have said and done in your LIFE. HEAVEN IS REAL and so is HELL. While you are sill breathing YOU need to ASK the LORD for forgiveness! I can tell you this, ONE day where your life is over YOU will find out who the MORON is! Repent and ask the LORD to forgive you, we were all born sinners.. Not one p is on earth are perfect, never was made to be. That perfect person that does EXIST sits at the right hand of the throne.
believer

Georgetown, IN

#34 Jan 23, 2015
God is very real to me :)

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#35 Jan 23, 2015
God is very real to me too.
“The fool hath said in his heart,‘There is no God’”(Psalm 14:1)

Since: Aug 13

Cynthiana, KY

#37 Apr 1, 2015
This is an old post but I just want this idiotic child to know I hope he enjoys burning in hell because that's exactly what he/she will get
RealTruth

Lakewood, NJ

#38 Nov 28, 2015
GOD IS REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
What's gona happen WHEN you die AND you will, YOU WILL give an account for everything you have said and done in your LIFE. HEAVEN IS REAL and so is HELL. While you are sill breathing YOU need to ASK the LORD for forgiveness! I can tell you this, ONE day where your life is over YOU will find out who the MORON is! Repent and ask the LORD to forgive you, we were all born sinners.. Not one p is on earth are perfect, never was made to be. That perfect person that does EXIST sits at the right hand of the throne.
Well the reason why i am so bitter is that God never gave me a wife and family which he gave that Gift of life to so many others which i am No different than many of You that have that. And why should i be left out when God did say that man should Never be alone. Right? Guess what, i certainly agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thelma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Mickey402 149,880
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 33 min Princess Hey 11,973
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr texas pete 24,611
Boons Camp Swinging Couples 3 hr Bullspit 10
Paintsville Peking 8 hr Never again 15
News BSCTC enrollment skyrocketing for fall semester - 11 hr smartest of all 15
Megan stacey 12 hr haha 3

Thelma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thelma Mortgages