If you believe in God, you are a comp...

If you believe in God, you are a complete and total moron.

Posted in the Thelma Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TheGodDelusion

Logan, WV

#1 Jun 9, 2012
Christians generally believe that Jesus was God, after he magically impregnated a virgin, and then emerged from her vagina nine months later, disappeared for 30 years, then turned up as the messiah. The evidence for this? A book which says so. What? Nothing more? No, that's it, just a book. Are you fucking kidding me? Only a book? Nope, not kidding. They're that f*cking retarded.
whatever

United States

#2 Jun 10, 2012
Well, everything fits what the bible said. Jesus is God's son. They have studied DNA from across the world and found that everyone was traced to Africa, in the area exactly where the Bible says we began.
TheGodDelusion

Logan, WV

#3 Jun 10, 2012
The area you are referring to is called the Garden of Eden, not Africa, you moron. Yes, human ancestors were traced back to Africa, and that is never said in the Bible.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#4 Jun 10, 2012
Well, go ahead and put my name on your list of complete and total morons. And, BTW...I always find it amusing how the very people who don't believe in God, spend so much of their time talking about him. Why do you even bother?

I won't be getting into a big discussion here. It is none of my business what anybody thinks.I could care less what anybody thinks. I just felt inclined to speak up as to which side I'm on.
Day

Langley, KY

#5 Jun 10, 2012
By you’re very saying God does not exist, proves that He does,
Sorry.
TheGodDelusion

Logan, WV

#6 Jun 10, 2012
Day wrote:
By you’re very saying God does not exist, proves that He does,
Sorry.
Sorry, but that proves nothing whatsoever.
lets see

Sitka, KY

#7 Jun 10, 2012
If you don't believe in god, you are a complete and total moron. and by the way he'll be the one your praying to when your knocking on death's door.
TheGodDelusion

Logan, WV

#8 Jun 10, 2012
lets see wrote:
If you don't believe in god, you are a complete and total moron. and by the way he'll be the one your praying to when your knocking on death's door.
Why would I pray to your God? Why wouldn't I pray to Buddah or Muhammad or even Allah?
lets see

Sitka, KY

#9 Jun 10, 2012
TheGodDelusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I pray to your God? Why wouldn't I pray to Buddah or Muhammad or even Allah?
You'll understand when it's your time to go, and you see the light of lfe and death.
Hello

Nerinx, KY

#10 Jun 10, 2012
I'm a complete and total moron as well. Sounds like we have a person who started this topic who has alot of hatred, not just toward God, but humankind and himself. Counseling might help find the original author peace since he/she won't be seen in a church soon. May God bless the original author. I'll pray for him/her.
TheGodDelusion

Logan, WV

#11 Jun 10, 2012
Hello wrote:
I'm a complete and total moron as well. Sounds like we have a person who started this topic who has alot of hatred, not just toward God, but humankind and himself. Counseling might help find the original author peace since he/she won't be seen in a church soon. May God bless the original author. I'll pray for him/her.
Hated for humankind? Not at all. I'm a very happy individual, actually. I'm just tired of arrogant Christians telling me that I'm going to burn in a lake of fire for eternity because I don't believe in a fairy tale.
whatever

United States

#12 Jun 10, 2012
TheGodDelusion wrote:
The area you are referring to is called the Garden of Eden, not Africa, you moron. Yes, human ancestors were traced back to Africa, and that is never said in the Bible.
The Garden of Eden is in the Great Rift Valley. This is in Egypt, a country in the continent of Africa. They traced all DNA back to Africa, in general. They didn't specifically state the country, but it all fits. So, there, you're just too stupid to correspond with on this site. You must have a pitiful life to get on here and spew hatred against God.
whatever

United States

#13 Jun 10, 2012
edit..a country ON the continent of Africa, not in the continent.
Day

Langley, KY

#14 Jun 11, 2012
TheGodDelusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hated for humankind? Not at all. I'm a very happy individual, actually. I'm just tired of arrogant Christians telling me that I'm going to burn in a lake of fire for eternity because I don't believe in a fairy tale.
The Heaven/Hell doctrine is NOT true.

Day.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#15 Jun 11, 2012
your fairy tale ; if say. When time will be no more , all will confess to GOD. will be to late then to call his name.

the bible is fulfilling its self ....word by word,
this is why post got started in first place. this isn't surprising to GOD , just disappointment from his children.

"With men it is impossible;but to God all things are possible".- Matthew 19:26
mmm

Lexington, KY

#16 Jun 11, 2012
TheGodDelusion wrote:
Christians generally believe that Jesus was God, after he magically impregnated a virgin, and then emerged from her vagina nine months later, disappeared for 30 years, then turned up as the messiah. The evidence for this? A book which says so. What? Nothing more? No, that's it, just a book. Are you fucking kidding me? Only a book? Nope, not kidding. They're that f*cking retarded.
One day you will believe!
Glory

Sandy Hook, KY

#17 Jun 11, 2012
Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Sad

Sandy Hook, KY

#18 Jun 11, 2012
it is so sad that a person would live there whole life, and when their life is over they have gain nothing in the end.
Not believing and yet you can move & talk in a body that is a miracle in its self.

Since: Jun 12

Salyersville, KY

#19 Jun 11, 2012
Let people believe what they want.
Hinduism is older than Christianity and every modern religion has roots in it. If anyone were ever so inclined to pick up other holy books and read them cover to cover, they would all feel unsettled at how similar some of the stories are.
its every persons right to believe what they want, even if they preach hate and anger.
we all interprut the stories different.
I feel like most of us do want SOMETHING to look forward to when we die. Weather its living in a castle in the clouds or 72 virgins.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#20 Jun 11, 2012
TheGodDelusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you`ll be burning in hell with me if I don`t change my ways!!

Weird the post numbers are "6660"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thelma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio Doctors to write pain meds for 7 days only 7 min Robin 2
The boy sheriff 9 min Sisco 7
Druggies Junkies and Liars 16 min George 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min drugs are bad 161,355
General Flynn to rat on Trump for immunity 43 min Trump is a Russia... 1
Jessica Ward Facebook drama queen 44 min Dolly 4
Did Bink have A botched Hair transplant? 2 hr nosie 3

Thelma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thelma Mortgages