COLLEGE IN THE WOODLANDS - Morals, Ethics and Accountability
Posted in the The Woodlands Forum
#1 May 10, 2013
Maybe the Chancellor, President and Professors need to learn MORALS, ETHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY before teaching our children.
Several Problems with College in The Woodlands:
1. Have equipment they know belongs to a third-party that they refuse to return. Destroyed a third parties equipment when they were being forced to return it.
2. Their board is only interested in getting cash and equipment. Education is secondary to them.
3. They have lied to donors. Speaking from first hand experience.
4. They do not honor their side of written agreements.
5. Their auditors failed and refused to identify where in their financial statements they report the unused grant money that the government gives them for the benefit of students.
6. Purported tax receipts dates don't match up
Add your comments below
|Supporter waiting for Donald Trump at a campaig...||7 hr||Would L||2|
|Look out for this STD INFESTED man Justin Wheel...||Jun 21||Info about the info||4|
|Duanne Ham||Jun 19||Concerned in Conroe||1|
|Jason Burkett (Oct '12)||Jun 19||J ex||18|
|MWplanners.com Wedding Event Planners Coordinat...||Jun 15||TheCritics||1|
|Home Owners Beware! Aerobic Septic Rip Off (Aug '10)||Jun 15||Scorpion||98|
|Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10)||Jun 13||robert||994|
Find what you want!
Search The Woodlands Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC