Gingrich: Media favor 'gossip' and sc...

Gingrich: Media favor 'gossip' and scandal story

There are 136 comments on the WHIO story from Nov 7, 2011, titled Gingrich: Media favor 'gossip' and scandal story. In it, WHIO reports that:

Republican candidate Herman Cain, left, listens as fellow candidate Newt Gingrich speaks during a debate held Saturday, Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIO.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Nov 7, 2011
When are these wimpy Republicans going to explain the simple facts to America? Tell it like it is...

obama/ayers a team of caring professionals...right.
Many people know little about bill ayers and do not know that the POTUS b. h. obama launched his political career from the home of bill ayers and how deep their lengthy relationship goes. Or do they know that three of bill ayers' comrades which included his girlfriend at the time blew themselves up building an ayers' bomb. The bomb was intended for US Soldiers stationed at Fort Dix, NJ.
It takes a real self-serving lowlife to share the same space with a criminal like bill ayers and it takes very dumb people to have voted for him. Birds of a feather flock together. America has a communist for a president...that's chiseled.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfi...

FRONTIERSMAN

“FREEDOM”

Since: Dec 08

Bethel NY

#2 Nov 7, 2011
True!

Dog Bites Man???..No story

Man bites dog??..now ya talking!

It used to be certain news papers would sell millions of Supermarket tabloids like this....
However ,because of falling sales,no advertisers,some Great news Papers have gone the route of the lowest common denominator.

The mighty have fallen,Notably the N.Y.TOMES!.....They now deal in GARBAGE!

They found out ,that in the EDWARDS story,the Enquirer stole the market.the Times did not report that story,for they are a liberal paper.

But Money Talks,and the N Y TIMES do not want to walk..SOO They now have jumped into the SHIT PILE...it sells.

On the net POLITICO,an arm of the Washington post now has submerged themselves into the Cess Pole of Dirty Journalism....

Ihe ratings of all far left,liberial out lets,are Sinking...Only FOX NEWS is the most viewed...FAIR AND BALANCED...or would you rather watch DOBERMAN...No Body does however....A MADMAN SCREAMING in the Dark by himself..CRAZY BASTARD he is....LOONS paid him Millions..NOW ..well LOOKATCHONOW!..a FLOP!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3 Nov 7, 2011
JohnInLa wrote:
When are these wimpy Republicans going to explain the simple facts to America? Tell it like it is...
obama/ayers a team of caring professionals...right.
Many people know little about bill ayers and do not know that the POTUS b. h. obama launched his political career from the home of bill ayers and how deep their lengthy relationship goes. Or do they know that three of bill ayers' comrades which included his girlfriend at the time blew themselves up building an ayers' bomb. The bomb was intended for US Soldiers stationed at Fort Dix, NJ.
It takes a real self-serving lowlife to share the same space with a criminal like bill ayers and it takes very dumb people to have voted for him. Birds of a feather flock together. America has a communist for a president...that's chiseled.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfi...
Obama hasn't PIVOTED yet. He and main stream media keep saying Obama to Pivot on Jobs.........but all he does in reality is travel.....pardon the pun.
Liberal Patriot

Kihei, HI

#4 Nov 7, 2011
Cain campaign uses Wisconsin based non-profit (Prosperity America) to illegally funnel campaign contributions from Koch Industries to Cain's Campaign...No story (at least not yet).

A fourth sexual harrassment victim of Herman Cain comes forward...now ya talking!

But hey, like Herman Cain's great poet once said, "life can be a challenge, life can seem impossible, but it's never easy when there's so much on the line." (Donna Summer lyrics from Pokemon the Movie back in 2000). ROTFLMAO...
Robert

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Nov 7, 2011
It is unethical of the news people to get hung up on the little stuff like a decade old employee complaint when the country is facing the problems we are.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7 Nov 7, 2011
Liberal Patriot wrote:
Cain campaign uses Wisconsin based non-profit (Prosperity America) to illegally funnel campaign contributions from Koch Industries to Cain's Campaign...No story (at least not yet).
A fourth sexual harrassment victim of Herman Cain comes forward...now ya talking!
But hey, like Herman Cain's great poet once said, "life can be a challenge, life can seem impossible, but it's never easy when there's so much on the line." (Donna Summer lyrics from Pokemon the Movie back in 2000). ROTFLMAO...
oh my, another undisclosed source.......hahahahahahaha liberals are such a hoot. The liberal plantation, tote dem bucket of water, scoop dat chit, come on boy tote dat bale..........you are as big a joke as odoode.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8 Nov 7, 2011
Robert wrote:
It is unethical of the news people to get hung up on the little stuff like a decade old employee complaint when the country is facing the problems we are.
If you think the country has problems now, elect Herman Cain and see what happens when he gets through with it.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#9 Nov 7, 2011
What was funny was when Cain was asked a Medicare question, and after he couldn't think of an answer, he said "You go first Newt".

LOL.

He could have atleast asked the moderator to explain, but Repubs like Cain are too dumb or pompous or prideful to say "I don't understand".

Instead they either wind up saying something really dumb or they assume what they think they know has to be correct.

Hence Cain with his China Nuke response, or the "you go first, Newt" response, when he was asked the question

Since: May 11

Burnsville, MN

#10 Nov 7, 2011
if i was gingrich i would shut up before the media starts in on his cheating azz

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#11 Nov 7, 2011
BHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
bAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

After 3 years of watching
the boys in the GOP try to
paint President Obama as
a Muslim, a Kenyan, the Messiah,
The devil, a Terrorist,
not a graduate of Harvard,
Now THEY are mad that the
media is favoring gossip
about poor Herman and
his CANE???????

If it weren't for gossip
the GOP wouldn't have a
platform. F-ing hypocrites.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#12 Nov 7, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If you think the country has problems now, elect Herman Cain and see what happens when he gets through with it.
okay!

usa

#13 Nov 7, 2011
x0x0x wrote:
BHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
bAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
After 3 years of watching
the boys in the GOP try to
paint President Obama as
a Muslim, a Kenyan, the Messiah,
The devil, a Terrorist,
not a graduate of Harvard,
Now THEY are mad that the
media is favoring gossip
about poor Herman and
his CANE???????
If it weren't for gossip
the GOP wouldn't have a
platform. F-ing hypocrites.
the gop hasn't had to "paint" him as anything other than what he is...
an inept.

and they DON'T need unsubstantiated rumor, innuendo or personal smears to do that.

usa

#14 Nov 7, 2011
Snake Dr wrote:
if i was gingrich i would shut up before the media starts in on his cheating azz
this is only a hunch, but, i'm pretty sure newt couldn't give a furry rat's -ss WHAT you would do.
Robert

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Nov 7, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If you think the country has problems now, elect Herman Cain and see what happens when he gets through with it.
So you're saying we should elect Gingrich instead.

You are right about, "if you think the country has problems now" because we are about to be crushed by our inability of keep up with our sovereign debt. All Obama has done is accelerate the process.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#16 Nov 7, 2011
I'll bet the media do favor scandal and Gingrich has given the media plenty of scandals to write about with his adulteries.

He loved his country so much that he committed adultery for it. Maybe more than once. Maybe with more than one woman .

Thanks Newt, you piece of white trash.
rider

Prairie Du Sac, WI

#17 Nov 7, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama hasn't PIVOTED yet. He and main stream media keep saying Obama to Pivot on Jobs.........but all he does in reality is travel.....pardon the pun.
Who are you log cabin republicans really backing for prez Le Jimbo? http://www.logcabin.org/site/c.nsKSL7PMLpF/b ....

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#18 Nov 7, 2011
Liberal Patriot wrote:
Cain campaign uses Wisconsin based non-profit (Prosperity America) to illegally funnel campaign contributions from Koch Industries to Cain's Campaign...
I wonder if that is the same non-profit that Oblunder funnels his overseas contributions through.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#19 Nov 7, 2011
Thinking back on it, it is now very telling when a news reporter asked Herman Cain if the 2 allegations (at that time) were the only ones, and his response was something like,ďif anyone else comes forward they were making it upĒ
He knew then that the flood gates were going to open of his victims coming forward and telling stories of his disgusting sexually-deviant behavior.

The best part is that as his victims speak out without a response from him, it makes him look worse than if he had just addressed his shortcomings and mental disorder straight out.

Canít wait to see the press conference by his 4th victim today; popcorn ready, LOL.

Herman Cainís Minstrel Show has been postponed until after the latest victimís press conference.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#20 Nov 7, 2011
The right-wingerís dream ticket:

Herman Cain/Newt Gingrich 2012:

Herman will dance into a hospital room performing his Minstrelsy routine of groping a cancer patient as he breathes heavily while Newt follows shortly thereafter with divorce papers.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#21 Nov 7, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The right-wingerís dream ticket:
Herman Cain/Newt Gingrich 2012:
Herman will dance into a hospital room performing his Minstrelsy routine of groping a cancer patient as he breathes heavily while Newt follows shortly thereafter with divorce papers.
Never you mind, Nancy. You just concern yourself with which underpass will be your new home when you are evicted from the underside of Oblunder's desk next November.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Woodlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas deputy facing charges in deadly altercati... Jul 24 Fart mealtime 2
Willie Jul 18 tim wilson 1
The Woodlands Music Selection (Aug '12) Jul 16 Musikologist 16
Hook Up Jul 14 Great fart support 4
Should Judge Tracy Gilbert be removed from office? (Jul '11) Jul 14 Wondering 176
News Using pulpit for profit (Jan '08) Jul 11 The good fart 84
T.W. Wilson Jul 6 tim wilson 5

The Woodlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

The Woodlands Mortgages