COLLEGE IN THE WOODLANDS - Morals. Ethics and Accountability
Posted in the The Woodlands Forum
#1 Feb 13, 2013
Maybe the Chancellor, President and Professors need to learn MORALS, ETTHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY before teaching our children.
Several Problems with College in The Woodlands:
1. Have equipment they know belongs to a third-party that they refuse to return. Destroyed a third parties equipment when they were being forced to return it.
2. Their board is only interested in getting cash and equipment. Education is secondary to them.
3. They have lied to donors. Speaking from first hand experience.
4. They do not honor their side of written agreements.
5. Their auditors failed and refused to identify where in their financial statements they report the unused grant money that the government gives them for the benefit of students.
6. Purported tax receipts dates don't match up.
Add your comments below
|Mansions||2 hr||Tessa Tes||1|
|Car Racing||2 hr||Tessa Tes||1|
|Woodlands Pavillion||2 hr||Stephanie Jesus||1|
|Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10)||Wed||98 Degree Diarrhea||595|
|Roth IRA: Part of a major new tax-savings rule ...||Wed||goodideadog||1|
|Debate: Marijuana - Spring, TX (Aug '10)||Dec 11||SmartGuy||47|
|Review: Schlage Locks Rekey In The Woodlands (Nov '13)||Dec 10||asdsfdsa||6|
Find what you want!
Search The Woodlands Forum Now
Copyright © 2014 Topix LLC