COLLEGE IN THE WOODLANDS - Morals. Ethics and Accountability
Posted in the The Woodlands Forum
#1 Feb 13, 2013
Maybe the Chancellor, President and Professors need to learn MORALS, ETTHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY before teaching our children.
Several Problems with College in The Woodlands:
1. Have equipment they know belongs to a third-party that they refuse to return. Destroyed a third parties equipment when they were being forced to return it.
2. Their board is only interested in getting cash and equipment. Education is secondary to them.
3. They have lied to donors. Speaking from first hand experience.
4. They do not honor their side of written agreements.
5. Their auditors failed and refused to identify where in their financial statements they report the unused grant money that the government gives them for the benefit of students.
6. Purported tax receipts dates don't match up.
Add your comments below
|Cable Provider?||4 hr||Brenda||1|
|Where to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Houston||Tue||Walter glen stockton||2|
|Jason Burkett (Oct '12)||Mar 16||CMR123||48|
|Casual Dating in Your Area (Mar '15)||Mar 16||Date Farts||7|
|Review: K&G Services (Aug '17)||Mar 13||Plunger Fart||4|
|Severe weather may delay Houston Chronicle deli...||Mar 9||Gettysburg Sausag...||7|
|Blue Onyx Bistro plans February near the Galleria||Mar 3||test||7|
Find what you want!
Search The Woodlands Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC