COLLEGE IN THE WOODLANDS - Morals, Ethics and Accountability
Posted in the The Woodlands Forum
#1 Feb 21, 2013
Maybe the Chancellor, President and Professors need to learn MORALS, ETHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY before teaching our children.
Several Problems with College in The Woodlands:
1. Have equipment they know belongs to a third-party that they refuse to return. Destroyed a third parties equipment when they were being forced to return it.
2. Their board is only interested in getting cash and equipment. Education is secondary to them.
3. They have lied to donors. Speaking from first hand experience.
4. They do not honor their side of written agreements.
5. Their auditors failed and refused to identify where in their financial statements they report the unused grant money that the government gives them for the benefit of students.
6. Purported tax receipts dates don't match up.
7. Angry trustee says call in-house attorney.
8. In-house attorney does not return any phone calls or emails.
Add your comments below
|Free Pickleball 101 Clinic||Mar 18||cabeuser||1|
|Review: BlackBird RV Mobile Service||Mar 17||S Cross||1|
|The Woodlands Township seats new directors, ele...||Mar 16||Texxy||1|
|21 Best Things to Do in Houston This Week: Mous...||Mar 16||Royalty Pharts||1|
|Your Quality Wee d / Hashes & Meds in Conroe||Mar 14||Jason||1|
|Spring Break to start off with cooler temps||Mar 13||SpringPharts||1|
|Jason Burkett (Oct '12)||Mar 6||Dirty1||30|
Find what you want!
Search The Woodlands Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC