College in The Woodlands - MORALS, ETHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY
Posted in the The Woodlands Forum
#1 Mar 20, 2013
Maybe the Chancellor, President and Professors need to learn MORALS, ETHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY before teaching our children.
Several Problems with College in The Woodlands:
1. Have equipment they know belongs to a third-party that they refuse to return. Destroyed a third parties equipment when they were being forced to return it.
2. Their board is only interested in getting cash and equipment. Education is secondary to them.
3. They have lied to donors. Speaking from first hand experience.
4. They do not honor their side of written agreements.
5. Their auditors failed and refused to identify where in their financial statements they report the unused grant money that the government gives them for the benefit of students.
6. Purported tax receipts dates don't match up
“It Takes a Village”
Since: Apr 13
#2 Apr 26, 2013
They are not the only ones, https://everribbon.com/MAVRIC
Add your comments below
|Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10)||16 hr||Strike farts||989|
|Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10)||16 hr||Wet farts||794|
|Good Repair/Handy Man (May '07)||Sep 26||johnblake||15|
|How do you rate the Tomball Police Department? (Jun '09)||Sep 22||fedup||60|
|BTH in Conroe||Sep 21||AnonymousRider||1|
|Whispering Pines subdivision near Woodloch||Sep 16||Tbayaren||1|
|Home Owners Beware! Aerobic Septic Rip Off (Aug '10)||Sep 13||dirtibarry||57|
Find what you want!
Search The Woodlands Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC