College in The Woodlands - MORALS, ETHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY
Posted in the The Woodlands Forum
#1 Mar 20, 2013
Maybe the Chancellor, President and Professors need to learn MORALS, ETHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY before teaching our children.
Several Problems with College in The Woodlands:
1. Have equipment they know belongs to a third-party that they refuse to return. Destroyed a third parties equipment when they were being forced to return it.
2. Their board is only interested in getting cash and equipment. Education is secondary to them.
3. They have lied to donors. Speaking from first hand experience.
4. They do not honor their side of written agreements.
5. Their auditors failed and refused to identify where in their financial statements they report the unused grant money that the government gives them for the benefit of students.
6. Purported tax receipts dates don't match up
“It Takes a Village”
Since: Apr 13
#2 Apr 26, 2013
They are not the only ones, https://everribbon.com/MAVRIC
Add your comments below
|Jason Burkett (Oct '12)||Apr 13||XANMAN||31|
|Review: Wildwood Christian Academy (Oct '11)||Apr 13||Michelle||2|
|chick in magnolia...named amanda..in ber 40s||Apr 8||u dont wanna know me||1|
|T.W. Wilson||Apr 5||tim wilson||1|
|NORC Poll: Majority of Americans favor Russia p...||Apr 3||Sarge||9|
|What To Do in Austin This Weekend: March 31-Apr...||Apr 2||WeekendPhart||1|
|Home Owners Beware! Aerobic Septic Rip Off (Aug '10)||Apr 1||cwballard46||104|
Find what you want!
Search The Woodlands Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC