Multi-Purpose Parsons Receives First ...

Multi-Purpose Parsons Receives First League Laurel

There are 5 comments on the Osky News story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Multi-Purpose Parsons Receives First League Laurel. In it, Osky News reports that:

Penn quarterback Taylor Parsons performed like a veteran in the biggest game of his young collegiate career and for his efforts he was named Midwest League Offensive Player of the Week announced by the league office today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Osky News.

Shultz

Spring, TX

#1 Oct 19, 2010
This kid should be playing D1....He is the best QB that has ever come out of The Woodlands.
Sam

Spring, TX

#2 Oct 19, 2010
I bet that small school did know what they had when he hit the field. They struck gold with this one.
The biggest CP FAN

Spring, TX

#3 Oct 19, 2010
I saw Taylor Pasons play at CP when he was their QB. This is one hell of a player and I wished he was closer to home so we all can watch him. This kid has a future and i my opinion can play at a higher level than college.
GO CAVS

Spring, TX

#4 Oct 19, 2010
WOW!!! great news on this one.

LOVE THE CAVS AND THEY NEED TO SHOW EVERYONE THAT TALENT COMES FROM CP.
Carson

Spring, TX

#5 Oct 19, 2010
Watching Parsons in High School his first 2 years and then watched in disbelief how the CP coaching staff handled his senior year after his injury, was a total travesty. The kid is a exceptional gamer and he deserves everything he gets!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Woodlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T.W. Wilson 15 hr Stinkypalmer 3
Review: Rodio Construction LLC (Apr '13) 17 hr Cathy Fart 9
Jason Burkett (Oct '12) Apr '17 XANMAN 31
Review: Wildwood Christian Academy (Oct '11) Apr '17 Michelle 2
chick in magnolia...named amanda..in ber 40s Apr '17 u dont wanna know me 1
News NORC Poll: Majority of Americans favor Russia p... Apr '17 Sarge 9
News The Woodlands Township seats new directors, ele... Mar '17 Texxy 1

The Woodlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance