Botox - Spa at the Waterway in The Woodlands.

Posted in the The Woodlands Forum

mchapman

Humble, TX

#1 Apr 15, 2008
I have been to the Spa at the Waterway in The Woodlands three times to have Botox injections. I was told by Mgt.at Spa at the Waterway that Allergan sent out weak or bad lots of Botox and to come in and they would do the third visit for free. Still not working!!!! I have never had a problem with Botox in the past and how odd that it was my first experience with this spa. I called Allergan to make a formal complaint and they said that it was not true if there was a bad lot they would know because each batch cotains 5 to 10 thousands of lots and there would be many many complaints in one area. I very frustrated at this point Has anyone else had this problem with this Spa? I think the delute the botox solution to make more money. I have contacted mgt with no response. It used to be called Urban Retreat. Im in the process of contacting the BBB.
R u kidding

Houston, TX

#2 Apr 24, 2008
Get a life...
OneOnly

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 9, 2008
Maybe it is the lack of training by the injectors! Depending on the injector there, two aren't Nurses or Doctors. Only what they call "certified" by training with a Botox Injector. Recently I was injected by AMY with a warm bottle of Botox. They never told me anything was wrong. I heard from the Hair team (which is great by the way) about it. When I asked I was told it was true and to come in and get more. They wanted me to pay for it. Grrrr! A friend of mine went in and was injected by a girl that was so shakey she poked her with the needle a couple of times saying..."oops sorry". And more people are complaining of bickering between the employees there and the fact they make appointments and then the service provider doesn't show up. I will never go back to the SPA AT THE WATERWAY...no matter how many times they change their name. Oh and management...what a joke. Just sit there and look pretty, because that is ALL you are good for!!!
Jennifer0531

Houston, TX

#4 Jun 9, 2009
Try Bella Rosa -- Dr. Schusterman is a board certified plastic surgeon and he oversees the entire Spa. Their number is 7137940368.

http://alwaysyouthful.com/houston-botox-injec...
sarah

Humble, TX

#6 Jun 27, 2010
Try Woodlands i-45 medical center. Really happy with the good results and service . Price is just excellent. only $10 per unit.
http://www.aestheticsandantiaging.com/
Frown

Spring, TX

#8 Jul 10, 2013
Botox has a short life and must be used imeadiatly once reconstituted. To save money I'm sure they do not throw out the leftovers and someone gets it. Make sure you watch them add the diluant in front of you. I've had that happen to me there and at my dermatologist. I am a former IV certified pharmacy tech and we used Botox in the Hospital for many reasons. If I remember correctly on e diluant is added it needs to be used in 4 hours. In the hospital you never reconstitute before its used and the remainder is not put in the fridge, but tossed out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Woodlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Fossilfarts 744
Should Judge Tracy Gilbert be removed from office? (Jul '11) Nov 20 29prime 160
Bokeeters Nov 18 Wondering 1
Local Woodlands Business Directory Nov 17 douglaslovin 1
How do you rate the Tomball Police Department? (Jun '09) Nov 15 tomballsucks1488 53
Review: R & E Auto Care (Mar '13) Nov 11 r and e spring tx... 2
president Nov 8 The truth 2
The Woodlands Dating
Find my Match

The Woodlands People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

The Woodlands News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in The Woodlands

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:15 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:15AM
2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
Bleacher Report 7:43 AM
Everyone Knows 'Ladell Beckham Jr.'
ESPN 8:25 AM
DeMarco Murray chases Eric Dickerson's record
Bleacher Report12:50 PM
Cowboys Defense Finally Beginning to Slip Up?
Bleacher Report12:58 PM
Texans to Rely on Fitzpatrick, Likely Re-Sign Mallett