|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Peter wrote:
GG is showing us what an idiot she really is by her posts on the POA thread. Unfortunately, I don't think she sees it that way. She is still arguing her point and I'm and is sure that in her mind, she is correct. You can't fix stupid.
Not sure if it serves any purpose to slam other posters like this. But, does anyone know of a message board that is a competitor of TOTV.

Thanks for posting if you do know of any. TOTV has lost all substance and has become a coffee klatch, which is fine if that is what they want !
Peter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Dusty wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if it serves any purpose to slam other posters like this. But, does anyone know of a message board that is a competitor of TOTV.
Thanks for posting if you do know of any. TOTV has lost all substance and has become a coffee klatch, which is fine if that is what they want !
Well, I'm not sure if it serves any purpose either, but it's nice to know that others feel the same way. Sometimes, I read posts on TOTV and say to myself " Am I the only one that thinks this person is being xxxxxx ?" Now, at least I know that I am not crazy. I do not know of any competitor of TOTV.
Dusty

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Peter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm not sure if it serves any purpose either, but it's nice to know that others feel the same way. Sometimes, I read posts on TOTV and say to myself " Am I the only one that thinks this person is being xxxxxx ?" Now, at least I know that I am not crazy. I do not know of any competitor of TOTV.
There are folks on that forum that are much worse than your target, but not as prolific for sure.

It's a Shame there is no competition for TOTV , but. I am not much into simply going after somebody's character.
Jack

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Dusty,
I see your point but this particular person (GG) went after many people. She bullied and bullied. She was so mean and put down many people's character. She is so two faced where she would be kissing up somebody or the Admin on totv and then bad mouthing them down at the square. She had no mercy. Most of this was 2008-2010. She had no mercy in mocking or being mean and going after others so she is not being treated half as bad as she has treated others. I agree there are others like her. Just too bad the Sun won't let the totv advertise as I would like to see many more posters. There is so much going on here and so many really smart people, I wish there was a forum that really represented everybody.
Rob

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Dusty wrote:
<quoted text>
There are folks on that forum that are much worse than your target, but not as prolific for sure.
It's a Shame there is no competition for TOTV , but. I am not much into simply going after somebody's character.
So true.

TOTV has so many posts/threads that are vacuous. It would be wonderful to have an INTELLIGENT forum.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

I do remember when Happynow was building and finally moved in. She was trying to be a witty newcomer with one liners and her own insight on posts and was told via posts maybe she should step back and take a break from TOTV. Think she was stepping on someones territory.
Rob

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
I do remember when Happynow was building and finally moved in. She was trying to be a witty newcomer with one liners and her own insight on posts and was told via posts maybe she should step back and take a break from TOTV. Think she was stepping on someones territory.
But kittygilchrist came onto TOTV like gangbusters and no one gave her a hard time.
Dusty

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
I would be very curios WHO EXACTLY told any poster what you allude to ?

I doubt that happened, and what you folks are doing here is EXACLY what you are ripping others for doing on TOTV.
Rob

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Dusty wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that happened, and what you folks are doing here is EXACLY what you are ripping others for doing on TOTV.
I'll bite. What would you like to talk about?
Jack

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
Yep, I remember.
Peter

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Dusty wrote:
<quoted text>
Dusty...it happens all the time. But as soon as the coments get personal, the moderators shut the thread down.Thats why we have all come to topix..where we are able to say what we REALLY feel. If you don't like it, please go back to TOTV. Better yet, post on TOTV about THIS site and let GG, kitty,senior, etc, come here and see what others are really feeling. I doubt that you will, so stop critisizing us.
Benski

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

If you post on TOTV about Topix, I think the moderators will immediately delete the thread and ban the poster, so I wouldn't do it. But its fun to enjoy Topix and post what we really feel. Seriously does anyone understand a thing that kitty or senior post? And more importantly who died and made Kitty boss? She has become so controlling of the forum rules, which used to be Gracie's job she thought. Wonder how they truly feel about each other, bet there's a lot of hidden animosity about each other. But I think Kitty is too stupid to know about it.
Peter

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Benski wrote:
If you post on TOTV about Topix, I think the moderators will immediately delete the thread and ban the poster, so I wouldn't do it. But its fun to enjoy Topix and post what we really feel. Seriously does anyone understand a thing that kitty or senior post? And more importantly who died and made Kitty boss? She has become so controlling of the forum rules, which used to be Gracie's job she thought. Wonder how they truly feel about each other, bet there's a lot of hidden animosity about each other. But I think Kitty is too stupid to know about it.
Last week, GG and senior got into it. senior called GG two-faced. I hope kitty, senior and GG all go after each other.
kitty does seem REALLY dumb. senior sounds like she could use a good therapist. senior doesn't even live here yet. She worries about EVERYTHING. I can't imagine what her posts will look like when she decides that she is ACTUALLY moving to The Villages. Senior's posts are long and rambling now. If she decides to move here, I imagine that they will get even worse(if that's possible)
Dusty

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Peter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dusty...it happens all the time. But as soon as the coments get personal, the moderators shut the thread down.Thats why we have all come to topix..where we are able to say what we REALLY feel. If you don't like it, please go back to TOTV. Better yet, post on TOTV about THIS site and let GG, kitty,senior, etc, come here and see what others are really feeling. I doubt that you will, so stop critisizing us.
Whatever....I just do not care for a message board That is totally dedicated to character assassination, and much prefer discussions that are a bit more meaningful than criticizing others.

However, as you said that is why you came here, and I will not be posting about this website. I visited here to hopefully find real discussion, as like you alluded to, the only difference here is that you can talk about someone and not have it deleted.

I am not a fan of TOTV, and you have convinced me that this is surely not the place for adult conversation.
Peter

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Dusty wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever....I just do not care for a message board That is totally dedicated to character assassination, and much prefer discussions that are a bit more meaningful than criticizing others.
However, as you said that is why you came here, and I will not be posting about this website. I visited here to hopefully find real discussion, as like you alluded to, the only difference here is that you can talk about someone and not have it deleted.
I am not a fan of TOTV, and you have convinced me that this is surely not the place for adult conversation.
Sorry to see you go, but remember you are no better than we are. You are criticizing us for critocing others. Isn't that hypocritical ? Stay on TOTV and kiss GG butt. On topix, we can say what we really feel. It's just like the political forum. If you can't take the criticism, stay off the thread. I wish there were a more intellectual version of TOTV but I truly believe that if GG and her click weren't allowed to run rampant, we could have good, intellectual threads. Some get started...then GG jumps in and ruins the thread and it ends up getting closed. Sad but true.
Rob

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Peter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to see you go, but remember you are no better than we are. You are criticizing us for critocing others. Isn't that hypocritical ? Stay on TOTV and kiss GG butt. On topix, we can say what we really feel. It's just like the political forum. If you can't take the criticism, stay off the thread. I wish there were a more intellectual version of TOTV but I truly believe that if GG and her click weren't allowed to run rampant, we could have good, intellectual threads. Some get started...then GG jumps in and ruins the thread and it ends up getting closed. Sad but true.
I truly do not get the purpose of tearing someone (GracieGirl & others) down. None of us are perfect.
Dusty

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Peter wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously are bitter about something, and are totally unaware that personal attacks were, and still are, not allowed...even though many times in enforced.

You have a lot of hate festering, and I wish you good luck, but it is obvious you have only a purpose of going after people., and frankly you are pretty much alone on that hate speak. I do not know what was done you on TOTV, but time you got your venom under control,made peace with it all and anytime you wish to discuss something other than other people...post...folks will respond. Hateful posts with aims at others only draw other folks with the same hateful feelings.
Dusty

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Dusty wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously are bitter about something, and are totally unaware that personal attacks were, and still are, not allowed...even though many times in enforced.
You have a lot of hate festering, and I wish you good luck, but it is obvious you have only a purpose of going after people., and frankly you are pretty much alone on that hate speak. I do not know what was done you on TOTV, but time you got your venom under control,made peace with it all and anytime you wish to discuss something other than other people...post...folks will respond. Hateful posts with aims at others only draw other folks with the same hateful feelings.
Just to add so no misunderstanding. I very very seldom even visit TOTV any longer...and obviously whatever happened or happens there pales to the hate shown here, thus this surely is not an alternative, and I wanted to make it clear, my intent in NOWAY is to defend TOTV.
Peter

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Dusty wrote:
<quoted text>
Dusty, You are wrong on SO MANY accounts. First of all, I like many people on TOTV and have posted that on topix fairly recently. I am on TOTV, I play by the rules and ALL of my posts on TOTV are POSITIVE. I do not go on there for anything other than recommendations for jobs that I need done. I don't get involved in the petty bickering on TOTV. But, since this forum is very different, I can say what I feel about certain individuals. MANY people have agreed with me, so I am NOT alone...as you state. If this forum bothers you, PLEASE go back to playing nice on TOTV and let the rest of us vent. Thank You and have a nice day.
PS...nothing was ever done to me on TOTV...I am pretty quiet and neutral on TOTV....not very many posts at all.
But, I see what is done to others and I don't like it. So, I and others, will use this site, to discuss.
PSS You attacking me is no better than me attacking others. Is it ??
Dusty

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Peter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dusty, You are wrong on SO MANY accounts. First of all, I like many people on TOTV and have posted that on topix fairly recently. I am on TOTV, I play by the rules and ALL of my posts on TOTV are POSITIVE. I do not go on there for anything other than recommendations for jobs that I need done. I don't get involved in the petty bickering on TOTV. But, since this forum is very different, I can say what I feel about certain individuals. MANY people have agreed with me, so I am NOT alone...as you state. If this forum bothers you, PLEASE go back to playing nice on TOTV and let the rest of us vent. Thank You and have a nice day.
PS...nothing was ever done to me on TOTV...I am pretty quiet and neutral on TOTV....not very many posts at all.
But, I see what is done to others and I don't like it. So, I and others, will use this site, to discuss.
PSS You attacking me is no better than me attacking others. Is it ??
Don't get excited...I am not going to be involved in any give or take with someone like you.

This particular forum, while recommended to try, is not even close to anything I could post after today. This forum is surely different, as you say. It is like nothing I have ever seen before. You conversations go below a mean level....I now need to wash my hands as soon as I leave.

I would say enjoy, but it appears that means going after other people, so will just suggest that you find a way to get a life. You DID score a big ten on the WOW meter

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
The Villages Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

The Villages Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••