The best of The Villages
Pete Simon

Tampa, FL

#1 Dec 25, 2008
I would like to dee more imformation

Since: Dec 08

Detroit, MI

#2 Dec 25, 2008
It's nice if you don't mind having your neighbor's house right on top of you. I've never seen a community where the houses are soooooo close together in my life. You can hear your neighbor fart!

Douglas, Isle of Man

#3 Sep 4, 2010
i find your web page very interesting and sometimes amusing---i like the way you are encouraged to participate---and to respond to peoples questions by judging them---and some of the photographs are beautiful--- it always puts a smile on my face in one way or another---take care and stay safe----rosalind x x x

Lady Lake, FL

#4 Dec 26, 2011
Rent a home first to see if the lifestyle is for you. Many people will rent first before committing to a purchase. There are a lot of great homes for rent that are available for a month or even the whole winter. Check out .

There is also a blog at

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Villages Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) 2 hr Justme 530
Family Florida movers Wed RuffnReddy 2
News Illegal Alien Pedophile on the Run from Mexican... (Nov '13) Tue ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 14
the villages star golf carts what a joke (Aug '14) Oct 23 Kevin Kay 22
Atheists in Florida (Oct '14) Oct 19 Jesus Christ 30
Life in Leesburg!? (Mar '15) Oct 19 Regular gal 19
Trump skipping Villages Oct 17 Lost In The Cont... 5

The Villages Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

The Villages Mortgages