Master of "The Villages" of the Damned

Aug 23, 2012 Full story: Balloon Juice

Via Dave Weigel, Tampa Bay Times reporters Michale Van Sickler and John Martin on the The Villages, its developer, and how it's been set up to " provide a foundation for Republican candidates ": ... Their playground is a 5-square-mile area about 90 miles northeast of Tampa Bay that once was rolling cow pasture and ripe watermelon fields.

Full Story
Villages Resident

Sorrento, FL

#1 Aug 24, 2012
You people don't know what you're talking about. have you ever been to The Villages? Why not look at George Soros or the many Hollywood "Elites" that contribute millions of dollars to a President who leads from behind and thinks he's the "Ruler" of the country. THese stupid comments about the seniors here just reinforce the facts about how you sheep following idiots love your entitlements. Why don't you all get a life and get your head out of the sand. People here in The Villages range from Military Generals, CEO's Professors, to construction workers - all of who enjoy the lifestyle created by the Morse family.
August

Belleview, FL

#3 Aug 31, 2012
Ah, just what I have come to expect from the media: a liberal douche bashing something he's never seen just because the word Republican was involved. And BTW, I don't know of a great many retirement villages that are chock full of liberals. I know of a great many that are peopled mostly with conservatives but not so much with the liberals. I wonder if it's because they're older people who've grown out of the childish liberal-disease?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Villages Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GracieGirl Jan 26 Joe 11
Crime Photos in Villages-News Jan 25 Doug 12
What is normal ? Jan 25 George 1
The Barbados Polo Club enters the 2015 season Jan 25 Sam 1
shower loofas (poufs) on cars in and around vil... Jan 23 Jim 21
I am going to be nice from now on Jan 23 Joe 27
Converting to Muslim Jan 20 Cincinnati Red 3
The Villages Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web