Master of "The Villages" of the Damned

Aug 23, 2012 Full story: Balloon Juice

Via Dave Weigel, Tampa Bay Times reporters Michale Van Sickler and John Martin on the The Villages, its developer, and how it's been set up to " provide a foundation for Republican candidates ": ... Their playground is a 5-square-mile area about 90 miles northeast of Tampa Bay that once was rolling cow pasture and ripe watermelon fields.

Full Story
Villages Resident

Sorrento, FL

#1 Aug 24, 2012
You people don't know what you're talking about. have you ever been to The Villages? Why not look at George Soros or the many Hollywood "Elites" that contribute millions of dollars to a President who leads from behind and thinks he's the "Ruler" of the country. THese stupid comments about the seniors here just reinforce the facts about how you sheep following idiots love your entitlements. Why don't you all get a life and get your head out of the sand. People here in The Villages range from Military Generals, CEO's Professors, to construction workers - all of who enjoy the lifestyle created by the Morse family.
August

Belleview, FL

#3 Aug 31, 2012
Ah, just what I have come to expect from the media: a liberal douche bashing something he's never seen just because the word Republican was involved. And BTW, I don't know of a great many retirement villages that are chock full of liberals. I know of a great many that are peopled mostly with conservatives but not so much with the liberals. I wonder if it's because they're older people who've grown out of the childish liberal-disease?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Villages Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lonely (Feb '14) 4 hr Jakane 8
Verdict mixed in Taco Bell lawsuit (Mar '07) 9 hr Truth Hurts 38
4 charged in tax fraud, identity theft scheme Wed Jim 8
The way Jesus would list political groups Mar 3 Lobo1 6
FOX Idiots do it again Feb 28 Brad 9
I am going to be nice from now on Feb 26 Doug 30
Frozen Florida Feb 23 ajy 1

Flood Warning for Sumter County was issued at March 05 at 2:58PM EST

The Villages Dating
Find my Match