The Lack of diversity is common thread among the GOP

Aug 20, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 19

Paul Ryan as well as Mitt Romney have totally ignored the issues that plaque the African-American and other minority communities in our nation.

Full Story
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#2 Aug 20, 2012
Democrats have intentionally maintained the inner city ghettos to their benefit and the cynical Black Democrats have gone along with it, even, as Obama, supporting the decimation of the American Black citizenry with focused abortion mills to their communities. Democrats opposed the first effective movements toward equality in the nation, every one accomplished by Republicans. Current Democrats are liars about their history and their current roles in having 20% of their voter base involved in illegal drugs, scams, thievery and abuse of every Democrat inspired social service program SET UP by them to benefit them. Democrats for forty years have become social engineers and channelers. Republicans continue to refine concepts of freedom and personal responsibility, but maintain commitment to social safety nets NOT setting up methods for certain Democrat supporting fraudsters to milk the government on the taxpayer's backs. Most of the Democrat base don't even pay taxes and conveniently look the other way as their neighbors and families steal from each other in a downward spiral of destruction for the whole nation.

“KONA, baby!”

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Aug 20, 2012
I thought plaque was something on your teeth. Oh wait, they meant plague. I suggest hiring a proof reader.
fedupwiththemess

Manassas, VA

#5 Aug 20, 2012
fnord wrote:
The Republicans don't want you. Get over it.
And we don't want their stuck up racist azz's.
fedupwiththemess

Manassas, VA

#6 Aug 20, 2012
fnord wrote:
The Republicans don't want you. Get over it.
Exactly why Obama will win for a 2nd term ths Nov.
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

#7 Aug 20, 2012
The GOPpers are all Stepford clones spewing the same hatred for anyone and everyone that is capable of critical thinking skills. Banish them from our planet, our sanity depends upon it.
Old Coastie

United States

#8 Aug 20, 2012
imaginaryfriend wrote:
The GOPpers are all Stepford clones spewing the same hatred for anyone and everyone that is capable of critical thinking skills. Banish them from our planet, our sanity depends upon it.
It's funny. You say we are full of hate,'spew hate' yet all the hate I see is from you.

It's ok son. You and others like you say your capable of critical thinking skills, yet youshow it by wishing to "Banish them (The Republicans)from our planet.
Yes, that would work. With out us around you would win arguments and possibly win in November.
You know there is a reason we are called 'the Right.'. Lol
Sloop21

Shreveport, LA

#11 Aug 21, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
Republicans have really lost touch with the common man and woman. Too many racists, hill billies and zealots of all kinds. A Mormon as their leader isn't helping anything either. I do not know how they will get their base back. They are lost.
I really don't think so. In fact, I think the Republicans are just beginning to gel with the American people. They're talking about the issues and I honestly do not see anything like that from Obama. Obama seems to be the one having difficulties. The debates will be interesting to say the least.
watsamattau

Etta, MS

#13 Oct 17, 2012
Rev.Al said that there was a lack of diversity at last night's debate.Mostly white people asked questions he said.Duh ,it was a panel of undecided voters!! Most blacks and latinos made up their minds, years ago.No matter what kind of job Obama did this term they were going to vote for him again.
fedupwiththemess

Manassas, VA

#14 Oct 17, 2012
watsamattau wrote:
Rev.Al said that there was a lack of diversity at last night's debate.Mostly white people asked questions he said.Duh ,it was a panel of undecided voters!! Most blacks and latinos made up their minds, years ago.No matter what kind of job Obama did this term they were going to vote for him again.
Obama 2012!
watsamattau

Etta, MS

#15 Oct 17, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Obama 2012!
See, told ye.
watsamattau

Etta, MS

#16 Oct 18, 2012
imaginaryfriend wrote:
The GOPpers are all Stepford clones spewing the same hatred for anyone and everyone that is capable of critical thinking skills. Banish them from our planet, our sanity depends upon it.
Banish republicans from the planet,and who is going to pay for these entitlements.
A Republican

Ocala, FL

#17 Oct 18, 2012
Yes yes yes. Look at a tea party meeting-all old white bread. Meet 2 times a week and say the stupidest things about Obama.

No one with an education can believe what comes out of the Tea Party because it is always lies. Here in the South, their ancestors were the KKK.
watsamattau

Etta, MS

#19 Oct 19, 2012
People say the republican party is made up of white people with money.Ok ,Romney has tons of it,and pays 13% of his 20 million dollar paycheck for last year. 13% of that is a lot of money.A person with a good paying job may make 50 or 60 thousand a year if he is lucky,and pay 15% or 20%.Which is small compared to what Romney paid.Someone has to pay the taxes to try to keep up with these never ending entitlements,and welfare.Better elect a man into the white house that knows how to make and control money.Obama sure does not know how. He turned a 9 trillion dollar debt into a 16 trillion dollar debt in 4 years.Another 4 years could have us looking at a 25 trillion dollar debt.Best get him out of there before it is too late.
watsamattau

Etta, MS

#20 Oct 19, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
Republicans have really lost touch with the common man and woman. Too many racists, hill billies and zealots of all kinds. A Mormon as their leader isn't helping anything either. I do not know how they will get their base back. They are lost.
I don't know if you have that right.I am an average man that made an average pay check .I have worked all my life and was able to retire,with enough to live on,hopefully for the rest of my life.I am going to vote Republican this time as always,because I see them as the best shot of getting out of this mess.Sure, Bush or Clinton started this and Obama has continued it though his first term.However, I think that Romney with his ability to be able to make and keep money will be our best shot. Obama sure does not know how,with him running us further and further down the cliff until we fall off the cliff.Better get someone in there that is sober,because I think Obama has been visiting his in house brewery too often.
KCChapman

Houston, TX

#21 Oct 19, 2012
Any republicans with biracial daughters?
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#22 Oct 19, 2012
A Republican wrote:
Yes yes yes. Look at a tea party meeting-all old white bread. Meet 2 times a week and say the stupidest things about Obama.
No one with an education can believe what comes out of the Tea Party because it is always lies. Here in the South, their ancestors were the KKK.
.
racist innuendo much ?
btw, the KKK was an organization founded by democrat party not the tea party, most notable high poobahs in the KKK were all democrat. So us 'old white bread' types wanting the 'stale dark rye bread' out of office wouldn't be seen as racist in hand with your comment.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#23 Oct 19, 2012
and
if ya want lack of diversity attend a rev Al, rev wright or naacp event some time.
watsamattau

Etta, MS

#24 Oct 19, 2012
lolol wrote:
and
if ya want lack of diversity attend a rev Al, rev wright or naacp event some time.
Rev Al said that there was a lack of diversity at the last debate.Not enough blacks asking questions.The panel was made up of undecided voters,and most blacks had made up their minds 4 years or more ago. Rev Wright just wants God to Damn America.Not much diversity in the NAACP.
watsamattau

Etta, MS

#25 Oct 19, 2012
A Republican wrote:
Yes yes yes. Look at a tea party meeting-all old white bread. Meet 2 times a week and say the stupidest things about Obama.
No one with an education can believe what comes out of the Tea Party because it is always lies. Here in the South, their ancestors were the KKK.
I have lived all my life in the south,and never saw but one kkk rally ,and it was in Alabama.I was born in the early 40's,so I came up during that time.I think it was more talk than anything else.I'm sure there were some things going on but it was just a few stupid people getting drunk and doing dumb and illigal things.Not making excuses just stating what I have seen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Villages Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GracieGirl 20 hr Joe 11
Crime Photos in Villages-News Sun Doug 12
What is normal ? Sun George 1
The Barbados Polo Club enters the 2015 season Sun Sam 1
I am going to be nice from now on Jan 23 Joe 27
Converting to Muslim Jan 20 Cincinnati Red 3
Are The Villages the best place to retire in Fl... (Apr '09) Jan 16 Sidney 481
The Villages Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

The Villages People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST

NBC Sports10:10PM
Jerramy Stevens arrested on suspicion of DUI
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Bucs dip into college ranks for new quarterbacks coach
Bleacher Report 5:36 PM
Breaking Down Mariota vs. Jameis Debate
Bleacher Report 6:29 PM
Which Mariota Flaws Concern Scouts Most
NBC Sports 5:48 AM
Bajakian's NFL bolt leaves hole for Vols, continued search for Chips