Do anny of you Baby Boomers feel guiilty ?

Posted in the The Villages Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

United States

#1 Nov 5, 2010
All I ever seem to hear from Baby Boomers is how proud they are that they fought for civil rights and registered black voters. Now you see what your generation has sown and what the current generation must reap. Your grandchildren will not grow up in the safe prosperous America you did. They will live in a multicultural hell hole.
You won't have to worry about it. You will be safe behind your gates until you die. The tipping point won't come for another 20 years. The if your few white grand children are lucky the US will look like Mexico. If it gets as bad as it might then they will be living in a hell that looks like South Africa.
Don

Lady Lake, FL

#2 Nov 6, 2010
And you're blaming all this on baby boomers?
Exactly how does that work?

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2010
Not all boomers just the ones eager to take credit for it.
ThwillyGayGuy

Wildwood, FL

#4 Nov 7, 2010
don't be thwilly! by that time everyone will be gay just like god intended for us to be. you thwilly little guy!!! that's why gays take so many pain killers! teeehehe teeehehehehe teeeeheheheh
trikeman

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Nov 7, 2010
Veritatis wrote:
All I ever seem to hear from Baby Boomers is how proud they are that they fought for civil rights and registered black voters. Now you see what your generation has sown and what the current generation must reap. Your grandchildren will not grow up in the safe prosperous America you did. They will live in a multicultural hell hole.
You won't have to worry about it. You will be safe behind your gates until you die. The tipping point won't come for another 20 years. The if your few white grand children are lucky the US will look like Mexico. If it gets as bad as it might then they will be living in a hell that looks like South Africa.
that's an interesting perspective, veri...i suppose that's exactly how the american indians felt when the british and spanish showed up, then how the british felt when the germans and dutch showed up, then how they felt when the irish showed up here, then how the irish felt when the poles and italians showed up. get the picture? if boomers are guilty for the civil rights laws being enacted, who ya gonna blame for the hispanics? what about the muslims in detroit? it sounds like the only place you and i have left would be one of the nordic countries. but, let's run over to wal-mart and get some warmer duds b-4 we head off, wha'dya think:):):):)

p.s. the ultimate sponsor of the civil rights movement was a texan by the name of lyndon. he sure wasn't a boomer...

United States

#6 Nov 7, 2010
trikeman wrote:
<quoted text>
that's an interesting perspective, veri...i suppose that's exactly how the american indians felt when the british and spanish showed up, then how the british felt when the germans and dutch showed up, then how they felt when the irish showed up here, then how the irish felt when the poles and italians showed up. get the picture? if boomers are guilty for the civil rights laws being enacted, who ya gonna blame for the hispanics? what about the muslims in detroit? it sounds like the only place you and i have left would be one of the nordic countries. but, let's run over to wal-mart and get some warmer duds b-4 we head off, wha'dya think:):):):)
p.s. the ultimate sponsor of the civil rights movement was a texan by the name of lyndon. he sure wasn't a boomer...
I certainly don't want to tar all the Boomers with the same brush. After all Dr. David Duke is a Boomer. My comment was aimed at those Boomer who go on and on about how wonderful they were because the fought for civil rights and never give a thought to what that meant for the next generation.
Felicity Scorne

Canada

#7 Sep 29, 2011
You wouldn't actually expect baby boomers to CARE about the next generations would you? I mean they are too BUSY being baby boomers. Say no more.
Annie

Lady Lake, FL

#8 Oct 8, 2011
Veritatis wrote:
Where do you live ??? I live in America. We have a black president now. This is the home of the free and the brave. You sound JUST A BIT racist.
Genie Janie

Woodbridge, VA

#9 Oct 10, 2011
Veritatis wrote:
Hey, you still don't get it. Don't blame the ones who wanted a GOOD thing, blame the ones who twisted it. Civil rights are good for everyone. Note I said, "civil".

How "civil" rights are DEFINED is quite another story. You can also thank those that decided that God and morality count for nothing. Now what follows is people decide their OWN right and wrong and you have immorality or amorality. Take your choice.

Blame the schools who took the good concept of having friends around the world to mean that we should kow tow to criminals.
That education NEEDED to be done. When an American citizen child who comes back from a tour in Germany because his/her parent was in the military, comes home to be called a "nazi", it's time for education. That the schools took it and made it what it is now was NOT the idea. Sorry. Good people no matter what their race or ethnicity, who want to do what's right and considerate of others deserve civil and proper treatment of that of ANY human being.

You can blame the criminals and the twisted sense of "compassion" for putting up with inequity and evil. Oh, but we can't punish them; they're from (fill in the blanks)... YES we can!

And you can blame the POWER HUNGRY IDIOTS in high places for taking a good thing and using it to THEIR benefit as opposed to what it was supposed to do.

No. Here is one "boomer" who doesn't feel the slightest bit guilty. My man and I RAISED our children, taught them the difference between right and wrong, had them in bible class since they were old enough to sit up. Tried our best to live these principles only later to have them ridiculed and so attempting to indoctrinate our children in public school teaching them that their parents were being "manipulative" and "selfish"; teaching the children that they should 'find their own values'. I could go on and on. YES, my man and I are not perfect, but at least we could tell the difference between right and wrong, taught our children manners, proper hygene habits, etc.

You need to learn to analzye the times event by event and put the puzzle pieces together. Believe me, it should be NO surprise we have what we have now.
Genie Janie

Woodbridge, VA

#10 Oct 10, 2011
Veritatis wrote:
As for the economy, which you seem to be referring to, when people entrust the GOVERNMENT to take care of them, they deserve what they get. Face it, everytime evil was done, they'd want a LAW or regulation passed. Well the stupid politicians DID it, with a definition wide enough to throw a CAT through. Now all these regulations are strangling us all. We interfere with the workings of other nations because we can using WW2 as a precedent. Then when they have trouble we feel obligated to help them. And SOMETIMES they turn on us. How would WE feel if they came in here and did the same thing? When was the last time the U.S. was occupied and their order of things disrupted by force?

It's a LOT to chew on. We of all nations should not think we are so lilywhite we are the light of the world. Since we have taken that arrogant attitude, other nations have NO problem screwing us.

When you make laws you STICK by them, you don't make exceptions for visitors amoung you deciding to stay. And you be careful who you elect to high office. THEY hold the reins to your life.
Genie Janie

Woodbridge, VA

#11 Oct 10, 2011
Felicity Scorne wrote:
You wouldn't actually expect baby boomers to CARE about the next generations would you? I mean they are too BUSY being baby boomers. Say no more.
Once again, you can't tar an entire group of people for the actions of some. "Say no more".
FedUp

Cremorne, Australia

#12 Oct 15, 2011
I blame the Baby Boomers for being foolish and the Greatest Generation for being cowards and not standing up to their foolish children. Both are complete and utter failures and between them, they destroyed the West.

>Don't blame the ones who wanted a GOOD thing,

What is so good about turning America brown? You can't be half pregnant. When they ended segregation, they ended White people in America. And they didn't stop there, they did the same in all White countries and only White countries around the world.

"Anti-racists" Demand all White countries and only White countries, be flooded with millions of people from the third world and for everyone to "mix in".

Well obviously that means only White people will disappear and what they demand is Genocide according to UN Law.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White and that's all I've got to say.
right

Huntsville, AL

#13 Oct 16, 2011
"When they ended segregation, they ended White people in America. And they didn't stop there, they did the same in all White countries and only White countries around the world.

"Anti-racists" Demand all White countries and only White countries, be flooded with millions of people from the third world and for everyone to "mix in".

Well obviously that means only White people will disappear and what they demand is Genocide according to UN Law.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White and that's all I've got to say."

This is so true. Only white people are ever called racist, and thus society has become implicitly anti-white. White people are expected to genocide themselves out of existence through massive non-white immigration and assimilation.
Genie Janie

Woodbridge, VA

#14 Oct 16, 2011
FedUp wrote:
I blame the Baby Boomers for being foolish and the Greatest Generation for being cowards and not standing up to their foolish children. Both are complete and utter failures and between them, they destroyed the West.
>Don't blame the ones who wanted a GOOD thing,
What is so good about turning America brown? You can't be half pregnant. When they ended segregation, they ended White people in America. And they didn't stop there, they did the same in all White countries and only White countries around the world.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White and that's all I've got to say.
I don't deal in race baiting. Ive grown up.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15 Oct 16, 2011
The boomers colluded in the global genocide of white children for a paycheck and PC brownie points from the anti-white Establishment.

Anti-racist is just a codeword for anti-white.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#16 Oct 16, 2011
@Genie:"I don't deal in race baiting. Ive grown up. "

Opposing white genocide is only "race-baiting" in the eyes of white genocide-pushing anti-whites.

You need to prove you`re not a white genocide pusher hiding behind "anti-racism" by confirming to the readers that Genocide is genocide,whether accomplished by bullets,mustard gas,or mass immigration and social engineering.

Genie Janie

Woodbridge, VA

#17 Oct 16, 2011
SpencerNorris wrote:
@Genie:"I don't deal in race baiting. Ive grown up. "
Opposing white genocide is only "race-baiting" in the eyes of white genocide-pushing anti-whites.
You need to prove you`re not a white genocide pusher hiding behind "anti-racism" by confirming to the readers that Genocide is genocide,whether accomplished by bullets,mustard gas,or mass immigration and social engineering.
O.K.
So what does this "white genocide" have to do with the "baby boomers"? I think you are being WAY too broad. I am a "baby boomer". YOU probably are too. So where is THIS coming from?

United States

#18 Oct 16, 2011
No one has to blame the boomers for White genocide. They fall all over themselves claiming credit for the policies that are leading to the eradication of White children.
Genie Janie

Woodbridge, VA

#19 Oct 16, 2011
Veritatis wrote:
No one has to blame the boomers for White genocide. They fall all over themselves claiming credit for the policies that are leading to the eradication of White children.
O.k. enlightened one. How about explaining it to pathetic, ignorant me? For example? I give examples in my posts.
right

Huntsville, AL

#20 Oct 17, 2011
>O.k. enlightened one. How about explaining it to pathetic, ignorant me? For example? I give examples in my posts.

Whenever boomers laud how wonderful it is to have public schools integrated with massive diversity, an African president, and how far this country has come in the "racial divide", they are lauding their own racial genocide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Villages Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are The Villages the best place to retire in Fl... (Apr '09) 2 hr LauraLarry 470
GG is back in full BS mode (Mar '14) 7 hr The Villager 2 109
Congratulation to the GOP 8 hr Cincinnati Red 10
Bank of America seeks OK for The Villages branch Nov 17 Lobo1 5
Sherman's march to the sea & black eyed peas Nov 17 jax 3
Thank God for the Village News.com Nov 16 jax 1
architect of the affordable care act Nov 15 scirocco 11
The Villages Dating
Find my Match

The Villages People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

The Villages News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in The Villages

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:25 pm PST

ESPN 1:25PM
Blackmon pleads no contest to pot charge
Bleacher Report 1:26 PM
How Good Is the Jaguars Pass Rush?
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
For Cutler, McCown was steadying force - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:26 PM
Charles Sims Injury: Updates on Buccaneers RB's Ankle and Return
Bleacher Report 3:59 PM
Are RGIII's Recent Struggles Correctable?