PATRIOT DVC

Tlacolula De Matamoros, Mexico

#2370 Nov 5, 2013
HUH wrote:
It's fools paradise... ah' a trolls paradise
Better yet a racist halfbreed appeasers paradise for you and your ilk!
poster number 707

Spring Hill, FL

#2371 Nov 5, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text>

... ilk!
what a word!

Spell out it's meaning, me dumb
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2372 Nov 6, 2013
critic of Joe wrote:
Why Joe do you freeload on Topix's dollar by using their freebie as your personal 'give me'?
You seemm to think that people want you ===
Sugggest you get a more personal webpage and see if anyone cares about thee
GOOD LUCK = sad smoe*
*you elicit very few replies - do you wonder?
It's making a point to people. By saying WOW NOOO it's wrong to point out how wrong everything is and tell other people that you're right and insist on it. It's a bad idea by [MY Experience]
RECALL PAM BONDI

Fort Myers, FL

#2374 Nov 24, 2013
anyone but bondi.......... Special interest bondi does not CARE what the People of Florida want. With over 80% of the People in favor of medical marijuana, bondi and her group wants to put a stop to it. Maybe bondi and Trey "8-ball" Radel can come up with something better like medical cocaine.
Don't you hear the PEOPLE, pam bondi.
As a registered republican looks like I'll have to vote for Charlie Crist and his AG.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2375 Nov 24, 2013
Over %80 of the people in Fort Myers? Over %80 of the people in Lee County? Over %80 of the people in the state of Florida?- the United States or the world? Be specific! Think about it when you read a percentage. Census Bureau's belong to the government, when you say they don't care you want to get rid of them, you're just pointing a finger at the people who won't do anything. Pot makes you sound very unproductive. That's what marijuana does it doesn't provide relief for a damn thing, it's just an unproductive percentage. When you refer to over %80 It just means you want to get high! You- not %80
spot to post _huh

Spring Hill, FL

#2376 Nov 24, 2013
why when a locality of SPRING HILL is assigned by Topix do we get stuff froom everywhere

Please stick to one locality one locality
ur a redneck

Leesburg, FL

#2377 Nov 24, 2013
spot to post _huh wrote:
why when a locality of SPRING HILL is assigned by Topix do we get stuff froom everywhere
Please stick to one locality one locality
As polite as you wish you could sound with the word please, freedom of speech and expression doesn't mean people have to live around the corner from you stupid!
big mouth

Spring Hill, FL

#2378 Nov 24, 2013
ur a redneck wrote:
<quoted text> As polite as you wish you could sound with the word please, freedom of speech and expression doesn't mean people have to live around the corner from you stupid!
protest all you want..........
would be nicer if people talked about real stuff and didn't shut up at home and big mouth where they feel safer..........yes easier to sound off in a tunnel than in your back yard.........
this has nothing to do ith constitutional rights, has to do with bully rights......like you PUT UP YOUR DUKES-I WANT TO FIGHT
big mouth

Spring Hill, FL

#2379 Nov 24, 2013
........forgot to add......

no, not a redneck

have a PhD

soory NOT STUPID
Harold

Plant City, FL

#2380 Nov 26, 2013
Pam Bondi, Has done an outstanding JOB with so many issues on Florida table, when she came into office. She step into the job and took on the Health Care issues fighting for us and became the center point of contact for other states on the same issue and went all the way to the supreme court. Florida will soon have to face, true, not a win. But it served notice. Then the pain centers for drugs around the state and that soap kids were taking. She is a strong fighter and I feel she is the best person to keep illegal drugs out of Florida and off our streets. She was the first to step up and provide a simple for all State government people being tested for drugs. Sure there not all wins. But she has shown me as a voter where her head is and I like it.
Florida needs a fighter who will step up and take on an issue for Florida to keep us safer. She has proven to me she is not just seating and collecting a government check. She is and has been doing the JOB we asked her to do and that is what we need in that office. Keep doing what your doing PAM Bondi, I fully support all of her efforts as it serves notice to anyone thinking of coming to Florida to kill our kids with drugs. Thank YOU Pam for the hard work you have already done and I look forward to what you can do with another term.

Please, everyone Support and VOTE for Pam Bondi and for another term in office.
RECALL PAM BONDI

Fort Myers, FL

#2381 Nov 27, 2013
Earlier this year, Florida's legislative “leaders” completely ignored the will of the people. They refused to give medical marijuana bills so much as a hearing, or a vote out of committee. In shrugging off their responsibility to address the issue, they forced their own constituents (us!) to focus instead on a constitutional amendment, placed on the ballot via petition.

Now - unsurprisingly - these same legislative “leaders” are complaining about the petition, and using scare tactics and outright falsehoods to try to keep medical marijuana off of the 2014 ballot. This is despite saying in an email that this was a "decision that should be made by voters." These Tallahassee politicians are doing everything they can to deny Florida voters a say on the issue.

It's shameful.
stuck in rut

Spring Hill, FL

#2382 Nov 27, 2013
stuck in rut, yes, the below by the no namer

a l l b s
RECALL PAM BONDI wrote:
Earlier this year, Florida's legislative “leaders” completely ignored the will of the people. They refused to give medical marijuana bills so much as a hearing, or a vote out of committee. In shrugging off their responsibility to address the issue, they forced their own constituents (us!) to focus instead on a constitutional amendment, placed on the ballot via petition.
Now - unsurprisingly - these same legislative “leaders” are complaining about the petition, and using scare tactics and outright falsehoods to try to keep medical marijuana off of the 2014 ballot. This is despite saying in an email that this was a "decision that should be made by voters." These Tallahassee politicians are doing everything they can to deny Florida voters a say on the issue.
It's shameful.

Since: Dec 13

Lakeland, FL

#2383 Dec 1, 2013
1.) No American politician running for any office across the country is sensible and or moral when they reach the level of attorney general for a state. That is the beginning of the major leagues for political career and the first time you get noticed by big business.(Meaning their courtship & favor bank start now)

2.) Hooray for the ignorant two party system that lets the real candidates who could make impactful changes to better society slip through the cracks. On the bright side though we do get one more choice than Communist China!

3.) If you label yourself Republican or Democrat consider yourself ignorant as you are at least half wrong all the time.

Lakeland, FL

#2384 Dec 1, 2013
Joe wrote:
Over %80 of the people in Fort Myers? Over %80 of the people in Lee County? Over %80 of the people in the state of Florida?- the United States or the world? Be specific! Think about it when you read a percentage. Census Bureau's belong to the government, when you say they don't care you want to get rid of them, you're just pointing a finger at the people who won't do anything. Pot makes you sound very unproductive. That's what marijuana does it doesn't provide relief for a damn thing, it's just an unproductive percentage. When you refer to over %80 It just means you want to get high! You- not %80
You shouldn't hop on the Internet, you know where Google lives ,and spout unrealistic opinionated bullshit. It's a panacea as far as the medical research has shown, And as far as being unproductive, which again is opinionated bullshit, everybody from the homeless guy on the corner to current and former presidents of United States have and do smoke it. Like I said before Google lives here and 15 minutes of your time would change your ignorant opinion into enlightened facts. Learn, grow, and engage not for your own greedy self interests but for the betterment of society. This is something the previous generations have either forgotten or were never taught I am proud to say my generation who are born with digital identities are connected to the world as a whole, and as such do not forget an enlightened society helps us all.

Lakeland, FL

#2385 Dec 1, 2013
big mouth wrote:
........forgot to add......
no, not a redneck
have a PhD
soory NOT STUPID
Not to be a dick but I would figure a PhD (what's your speciality btw) would be able to spell soory correctly, which is sorry, gotta love random trolling on topix ;)

Lakeland, FL

#2386 Dec 1, 2013
Harold wrote:
Pam Bondi, Has done an outstanding JOB with so many issues on Florida table, when she came into office. She step into the job and took on the Health Care issues fighting for us and became the center point of contact for other states on the same issue and went all the way to the supreme court. Florida will soon have to face, true, not a win. But it served notice. Then the pain centers for drugs around the state and that soap kids were taking. She is a strong fighter and I feel she is the best person to keep illegal drugs out of Florida and off our streets. She was the first to step up and provide a simple for all State government people being tested for drugs. Sure there not all wins. But she has shown me as a voter where her head is and I like it.
Florida needs a fighter who will step up and take on an issue for Florida to keep us safer. She has proven to me she is not just seating and collecting a government check. She is and has been doing the JOB we asked her to do and that is what we need in that office. Keep doing what your doing PAM Bondi, I fully support all of her efforts as it serves notice to anyone thinking of coming to Florida to kill our kids with drugs. Thank YOU Pam for the hard work you have already done and I look forward to what you can do with another term.
Please, everyone Support and VOTE for Pam Bondi and for another term in office.
This is a perfect example of localized educated ignorance. It has been proven society after society across the entire planet that the war on drugs is nothing more than a cash revenue stream for the government body that's fighting. In the countries enlightened enough to decriminalize drugs but regulate them like pharmaceuticals, They've noticed drastic drops in youth consumption as well as all illegal activity associated with that drug For example assault, battery, robbery, murder, As well as a drastic reduction in the organized crime operations inside the enlightened countries. The facts point towards one conclusion, when you take the taboo off of these substances, for a lot of people you remove the excitement of the trying it the first time, You also entirely remove the power from the criminal elements effectively removing their influence, And as big business would be sure to hop in the manufacturing game you would see safer more potent substances come out.

It all boils down to this. None of us who live here in America have the right to speak about any illegal substance as long as tobacco and alcohol are still legal they kill more people then anything else in the world. They have been for close to a century And for some reason were okay with that. If you added up all the deaths of all the illegal substances all over the world since the inception of time they would not add up to 10 years of tobacco and alcohol related deaths. So your whole post is invalidated on the basis that yours and Pam's perspectives (Which molded your opinions) are wrong and it's been proven for DECADES in other societies all across the world.
Joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2387 Dec 1, 2013
Joe wrote:
This point was about not believing everything on Google. You're overly defensive. The only point that you've made is that you need to smoke pot to mellow out! You're too desperate to have someone acre with you. How many homeless people on the corner have you spent time with to make this point. How many presidents? If you're suggesting previous presidents no longer living then you're using Google to find the information. Over %80 isn't actuate. Your hostility had to go after other comments.. it means you're wrong and you have to calm down.
joe

Fort Pierce, FL

#2388 Dec 1, 2013
Xeroliphe wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a perfect example of localized educated ignorance. It has been proven society after society across the entire planet that the war on drugs is nothing more than a cash revenue stream for the government body that's fighting. In the countries enlightened enough to decriminalize drugs but regulate them like pharmaceuticals, They've noticed drastic drops in youth consumption as well as all illegal activity associated with that drug For example assault, battery, robbery, murder, As well as a drastic reduction in the organized crime operations inside the enlightened countries. The facts point towards one conclusion, when you take the taboo off of these substances, for a lot of people you remove the excitement of the trying it the first time, You also entirely remove the power from the criminal elements effectively removing their influence, And as big business would be sure to hop in the manufacturing game you would see safer more potent substances come out.
It all boils down to this. None of us who live here in America have the right to speak about any illegal substance as long as tobacco and alcohol are still legal they kill more people then anything else in the world. They have been for close to a century And for some reason were okay with that. If you added up all the deaths of all the illegal substances all over the world since the inception of time they would not add up to 10 years of tobacco and alcohol related deaths. So your whole post is invalidated on the basis that yours and Pam's perspectives (Which molded your opinions) are wrong and it's been proven for DECADES in other societies all across the world.
None of us who live in America have the right to speak about illegal drugs? People can speak on any topic they those.. it's constitutional. Why are you telling people that cigarettes and alcohol cause more deaths and people are o.k. with that? You're an idiot.
DaDa

Spring Hill, FL

#2389 Dec 1, 2013
Xeroliphe wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to be a dick but I would figure a PhD (what's your speciality btw) would be able to spell soory correctly, which is sorry, gotta love random trolling on topix ;)
gee! perfection!

and then you ask WHAT PILES DEEP

Knoxville, TN

#2391 Dec 27, 2013
Has anyone found a grey persian cat around river roed in last 8 months?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Villages Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lady Lake, FL (Aug '10) 2 hr Brian_G 26
Happy Holidays to all the Atheists 17 hr Peggy 1
GG is back in full BS mode (Mar '14) Dec 23 Peggy 153
Teen raising funds to visit Grandparents. Dec 19 Shannon 1
Am I Liberal or Conservative Dec 17 Cincinnati Red 56
132 Children executed Dec 17 TOTV member 1
Thank God for the Village News.com Dec 16 The Villager 2 29
The Villages Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web