Meet The Schwartz Family
do U want to look

United States

#1 Aug 28, 2012
George Schwartz (now Soros) Born in Budapest, Hungary in 1930

Harold Gary Schwartz (now Morse)Born in Chicago, Il
in 1937, Moved to Central lakes, Mi before relocating to Florida to bring the Villages boom.

What do they both have in common? They were both born Schwartz. They both reportedly had their names changed because of the Hitler threats against the jews.

They are both billionaire's manipulating politics and taking advantage of people under their power.

George Soros Schwartz claimes to be a big Obama supporter.

Harold Gary Morse Schwartz claimes to be a major BUSH and Republican party supporter.

Why did Jeb Bush take his father George H. W. Bush to the white house in a wheel chair to speak privately with Obama? What was the subject that could not be talked about on the telephone?

And, did you know John Hinckley, Jr. the shooter of President Ronald Reagan is a direct relative to George H. W. Bush? All of these facts and many more about HW's fathers (Jeb's grandfather Prescott Bush and direct involvement with financing the build up of Hitler's war is now available through a recent release of records dumped in the national archives. Google will provde you with the truth about all these schemes and family connections. All it takes the the want to for looking.
who knows

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2012
Prescott Bush WW2 records released. Wonder if H Gary (Schwartz) Morse knows his Bush friends were Nazi financiers?

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n2224.cfm
DMS

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Gary Morse (Schwartz) don't care what you people think. He controls the IRS and the FBI and owns his own Leesburg International Airport complete with his own homeland security agent that lives at the Villages. In and out of the USA in a flash with no fuss no muss. Must be nice to own the world. Wonder if George Soros (Schwartz) is really his brother. Maybe George Swartz runs the democrat side of the government and H. Gary Schwartz runs the republican side of the corruption with the Bushes. Something is sure as hell wrong around here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Villages Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Defense against Zika Tue Just me 3
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) Aug 21 Just me 430
Home sales in The Villages slowing down Aug 21 Morgan 1
News Democrat asks Villages to stop playing Hillary ... Aug 19 Mikey 6
Hillery the lier Aug 18 Fido 5
surveylance cameras needed Aug 16 OURFUTURE 5
my buddy Nick Berthold Aug 14 ThickNickThick 1

The Villages Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance