CBP Arrests Illegal Alien Wanted for ...

CBP Arrests Illegal Alien Wanted for Felony Child-Fondling Charges, Ordered Removed in 2007

There are 4 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Aug 23, 2018, titled CBP Arrests Illegal Alien Wanted for Felony Child-Fondling Charges, Ordered Removed in 2007. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

U.S. Customs and Border Protection arrested an illegal immigrant from El Salvador at the Washington Dulles International Airport on Tuesday for felony child fondling charges. Jose Orlando Mendoza Quintanilla, 39, was living in Manassas, Virginia, and waiting for a departing flight at the airport when CBP arrested him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Aug 24, 2018
Those south American Indians like having sex with the young.

"The legal age of sexual consent in Mexico is 12 years old. Sex with children at this age and younger is socially acceptable in Mexico. For example: A Mexican Lopez-Mendez pleaded guilty to sexual assault on a 10 year old girl in West Virginia. His excuse: sex with young girls was common with his people. He said, "I was unaware that it was a crime."
Hilldebeastthefa rt

Elk Grove Village, IL

#2 Aug 24, 2018
Needsafart sexwallnow

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Aug 24, 2018
South American Indians likes them young.
Billyfartsonhors es

United States

#5 Aug 24, 2018
Hilldebeastthefart wrote:
Needsafart sexwallnow
Billdoes adriveby fartingonindians

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hook up Oct '18 nipsforrealz 2
Host Parents for Exchange Students from China (Aug '14) Aug '14 Carol 1
I just bought a used car a week ago and now car... (Dec '13) Dec '13 ketchamymvicoqonc... 2
How did Bill Collector find out where I work? (Dec '13) Dec '13 lyfedemutab 2
Bankruptcy or consolidating? (Dec '13) Dec '13 qyrobuwicuz 2
Does Obama Take The High Road in This Campaign? (Dec '13) Dec '13 ruxojizodyni 2
What is the catchiest COMMERCIAL? 10 pts? (Dec '13) Dec '13 resuzoxatos 2

The Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

The Plains Mortgages