TD man faces federal charges

TD man faces federal charges

There are 5 comments on the The Dalles Chronicle story from Aug 21, 2008, titled TD man faces federal charges. In it, The Dalles Chronicle reports that:

Garcia-Contreras was arrested in one of four raids Monday afternoon PORTLAND - Antonio Garcia-Contreras, 47, of The Dalles, appeared Wednesday before United States Magistrate Judge Paul Papak on an indictment ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Dalles Chronicle.

QB IV

Ashland, OR

#1 Sep 10, 2008
This is only the beginning of the dirty laundry list. Garcia is an unregistered sex offender, and lived off the record within 1000 feet of Chenoweth Elementary School. There are two unsocialized pit bulls on the premises. A siberian husky used to be there, euthanized under the settlement of a lawsuit after an attack on an elderly neighbor. Currently there are seven vehicles on the property, four of them parked out front; and only three of which are running. You be the judge.
QB IV 2

The Dalles, OR

#2 Sep 13, 2008
QB IV you must not have much to do other than sit around and watch what other people do. Why dont you mind your own business and take care of your life. Your no one to be judging. To actually sit here and write things about their pets is ridiculous get a life QB IV
QB IV

Ashland, OR

#3 Sep 17, 2008
QB IV 2 wrote:
QB IV you must not have much to do other than sit around and watch what other people do. Why dont you mind your own business and take care of your life. Your no one to be judging. To actually sit here and write things about their pets is ridiculous get a life QB IV
Sounds like someone has more time on their hands than I, is far more judgemental than I will ever be, and has no regard for the value of human life and safety. Misguided souls like you will ultimately be everyone's burden. Cease and desist with the bogarting of my call sign, you feebing fakir. GET A CLUE!
bob

AOL

#4 Oct 16, 2008
you fricking stupid people this guy is a mexican CRANK DEALER hello and sells out of the gas station on kelly ave the dalles.
bill

Hood River, OR

#5 May 21, 2013
People are easy to assume the worst we need to mind our own buisnes from what I heard he is a great Guy with some bad luck so if u don't have the facts u really are going off of what u heard so shut up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Dalles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crazy 5 hr Abby 3
News Beers lovers: It's worth a trip to B.C. to samp... Jan 19 Southern Swampman 2
Dear Jill Jan 18 Louise 2
Not many people here (Jan '15) Jan 18 Fantastic 2
News Paulk pleads guilty (Sep '09) Jan 12 Ashton cates 57
Great, Great, Great Oct '15 Watch Golden 1
Matazz Oct '15 Razza 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

The Dalles Mortgages