Since: Sep 12

Eagle Point, OR

#1 Sep 16, 2012
My Hubby and I were looking to go out for a night on the town. Years ago, we really enjoyed the Barbecue on 6th st. Does anyone know if its still any good? They used to have the best prime rib! Yummy! Whats good these days???
Janis

Eagle Point, OR

#2 Sep 16, 2012
buckhunterwife wrote:
My Hubby and I were looking to go out for a night on the town. Years ago, we really enjoyed the Barbecue on 6th st. Does anyone know if its still any good? They used to have the best prime rib! Yummy! Whats good these days???
The bbq isnt the same as it was. There is still pretty good food and the drinks arent over-priced but there is a woman there who claims to be the "owner" she looks about 85 and is really the most unpleasant woman i have ever come across. She is rude to customers and acts as though the entire building is just there for her own poker habit. She hogs the machines, treats everyone like dirt and is a very tacky woman at best. If this is really the owner, that is not a way to run a buisness in a small community like the Dalles.
annonymous

Eagle Point, OR

#3 Sep 16, 2012
I know the woman in which you are referring to. Her name is Jorra, she is not the owner, but the owner's wife. Unfortunately she does match the above description! They still have great prime rib though!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Dalles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New meetup.com group: OREGONIANS FOR ACTION AND... Jan '15 Eve777 1
Not many people here Jan '15 UnknownJester 1
Family changing rooms Oct '14 Mom 1
Wayne Bibber (Apr '14) Apr '14 Curious 1
News View Comments (Feb '14) Feb '14 Aunt Neat 1
The Dalles Community meetings (Jan '14) Jan '14 LRSavong 1
Hood River community meetings (Jan '14) Jan '14 TRRayce 1
The Dalles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web